Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (12)

Melinda C.

Melinda C.Sydney, NSW

Time wasters

It’s this simple they are time wasters at Taren Point.The worst customer service experience I have ever had. How long do you have to wait for a promised phone call back to come out and do a quote? I’m not going to mention names. Poor handling on management side after three visits and four phone calls to the store. Recommend to go somewhere we’re they give good service and get the job done at hand.

Store LocationTaren point
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very bad customer service, unprofessional sales person

Store LocationLiverpool - Mega Center
Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Decorug Liverpool - Plantation Shutters

Dealing with the store was great initially, very helpful and responsive. With Covid there was a delay on installation but this was to be expected. HOWEVER the actual quality of installation was woeful with obvious gaps around the edges of the shutters. I've been following up with the store and Project Manager FOR MONTHS now with no luck - seems once they get your money they couldn't care less about customer service. Guess that's what you get for paying for cheap shutters. Cheap workmanship.

Store LocationLiverpool

Customer Service is not existent

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Bad service Alexandria

Do not buy anything from this company problem after problem they ripped me off $1600 very unprofessional and bully’s even when I called head office they were very unhelpful and I lost $1600 of my hard earned money

Store LocationAlexandria
Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Hate my floor

Flooring product sold by Rosa at Belrose does not perform as described; installation unsatisfactory with job not finished and requests for rectification ignored. Details provided to person doing in home measure not passed on to installer. Installer took short cuts leading to unsatisfactory outcomes. Products requested not delivered but charged for. Area manager contacted and provided photos but no outcome. I literally hate the floor and am reminded of it every day.

Store LocationBelrose
channa sena

channa senaSydney, NSW

Bad Experience with Deco Rug

Store LocationAuburn Decorug
Carolyn P.

Carolyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An absolute shambles and still not finished after 3 weeks

Never deal with this company. I have never experienced such unprofessional time wasters. My carpet was “discontinued” then the second choice was “faulty”...
What a lot of nonsense. Then when it was finally installed they didn’t order enough.
Still waiting.
Absolutely disgraceful

Store LocationMornington Vic

ManothSydney Surrounds, NSW

Frustrating & Disappointing

Store LocationBelrose
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Manoth, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us. Could you please send me your order number so that we can look into this for you asap? Thanks.

Order number is Decorug Order#266699 0

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Deco Rug compares to other Home Decor Shops

Disgusting customer service

Store LocationHelensvale
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Bianca, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have had this experience, could you please send me your order number so that we can look into this issue for you asap? Thanks.

K.H

K.H

Will never deal with again

Took them 2 and a half weeks to send my flooring after I was told it would be there by Friday floor arrived with black pen on that wouldn’t not come off ended up be one board short and made me buy a whole new pack and now telling me it will take two weeks to get here. Worst company I have ever dealt with on top of all that every time I call them they would say I’ll call you back but they never did I had to call them back every time STAY AWAY!!!

Store LocationRobina
Rajeev Nijhawan

Rajeev NijhawanSydney, NSW

Deceitful Customer service system at Liverpool store. No stars at all, just had to assign one, as it was required.

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team