Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (8)
Sarah C.

Sarah C.Sydney, NSW

Ryan the installer sold it for us!

Les was amazing at quoting and booking the job- remove entire top floor and stairs carpet and replace with hybrid flooring.
Ryan and his team were OUTSTANDING in high quality installation! Super friendly, approachable and incredibly professional! We were blown away with his customer service skills.
Be aware of the ‘furniture removal’ policy for $70 per room. It is not ‘removal’, but ‘shuffle’ and includes all your furniture being covered in dust. We were disappointed to not receive a follow up call to discuss this, despite calling twice to discuss.
Again, Ryan was the one to smooth things over! Thank you Ryan for a perfect install!

Store LocationMarsden park
Dale

DaleHunter Region, NSW

Super Natural Flooring installation

From my original contact with DecoRug Kotara we Couldn't be happier with our Super Natural flooring layed by a very pleasant and obliging GERARD whose workmanship is excellent. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Store LocationKotara K11

Job well done

Very happy with the service by Yasin who installed vinyl floorboards for us - he was very prompt and helpful and our floors look great! He gave great advice and nothing was a problem. Would highly recommend Yasin and big thank you to Amanda from Kotara store for all her help.

Store LocationKotara NSW
Home Decor Shops

Find out how Deco Rug compares to other Home Decor Shops

A Humphreys

A HumphreysSydney, NSW

Good service

Salim and Ian installed my carpets 4 bedroom 1 lounge room. The carpets has a pattern and the guys made special effort to line up the pattern along the join so the join became invisible.
They where friendly, polite and finished the job by cleaning up everything, leaving no mess at all.
Thanks guys and all the best.

Store LocationBLACKTOWN

Excellent installation

Front of house customer service and quoting process excellent. Friendly. Knowledgeable. Installer excellent. Great quality. Experienced. Decorug have this annoying policy of having to pay upfront before the installation. Which I strongly object to. However every other contact with the business was courteous and professional

Store LocationAuburn

Flooring installation

Gerard did an excellent job of installing my new flooring. He consulted every step of the way when decisions needed to be made. Pleased with the finished flooring. Thanks Gerard.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Julie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Gerard. Have a lovely day!

Louisa

LouisaSydney, NSW

Very good job and attitude!

Decorug (Auburn) performed professional work and hospitality towards my installation of floor board. Was trying hard with good attitude to solve any problem arose during the whole process. Would recommend them !!

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Louisa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new floor boards, we will be sure to pass your feedback onto the Auburn team and installers. Have a lovely day!

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Customer communication

Customer service was pleasant and obliging. I was not happy with the insufficient information from the project mgr. Instead it was all explained to me on the day of installation by Yasin, which incurred an additional cost which I was not prepared for.

Store LocationTaren Point
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Karen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We appreciate you letting us know and will look into it. Have a lovely day.

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team