2.5

• Return Claim MadeYes (8) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)

Very bad customer service, unprofessional sales person

Store LocationLiverpool - Mega Center
tan

tanSydney, NSW

Yasin is the best

We had Yasin lay our floor board for us nothing was to much trouble he made sure we where happy with everything before he left us ...

Sami F.

Sami F.

Do Not Trust Deco Rug One of the Worst Carpet Installation

One of the worst installation received from Deco Rug. Look at the bottom pictures. It was done 4th of October 2019. I have contacted Deco Rug and made multiple complaints and deco rug doesn't do anything about it. Deco rug also remove my door from bedroom, when they install the carpet and door never return to the door frame. Absolutely dangerous and illegal in Australia. I have raised the issues with Fair Trading to escalate and follow up to get my money back. Dear all, DO NOT TRUST DECO RUG. They are fully Scammers and work as Doggy retailers and Ripping innocent people money. Be aware and Careful. My next Aim to take them to Current Affairs Show. Stay away from this Deco Rug Retailer.

• +4
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Deco Rug compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Jayb

Jayb

Fantastic customer service!

We visited the Prospect store for some rugs. The service we received from Angela was fantastic! Even when we needed to exchange a rug she was so helpful and ensured we were 100% happy with our choice. Would recommend her!!

Store LocationProspect
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Jayb, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you love your new rug- we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Angela. Have a lovely day!

Rajeev Nijhawan

Rajeev NijhawanSydney, NSW

Deceitful Customer service system at Liverpool store. No stars at all, just had to assign one, as it was required.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Very happy and loved the service.

We had to replace our timber floors due to unforseen problems. Deco Rug head office and Prospect could not have been more helpful and prompt!!
Great installers..thanks Ryan, and beautiful craftsmanship!!

Store LocationProspect
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Caroyln, thanks for taking the time leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to the Prospect team, the head office team and our installers. Have a lovely day!

JCA

JCABrisbane

Do not use this company!

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
We are very to hear that you have had this experience with your flooring installation.
Could you please send me through your order number so that we can look into this for you?
Thanks.

not a good result beware consumers

Asked them to give me a plan on fixing our floor and told us we would have to clear out our bottom level of the house and it would take 2 weeks to fix when the original install took 2 days feel like they are trying to make it to hard to have it fixed now they are not calling back

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. Our apologies that you have had issues with your flooring. Could you please send through your order number so that I can look into this for you? Thanks.

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team