2DecoRug

79% · 645158 · 19%

Sharon D.
Sharon D.

Outstanding workmanship

I couldn't be more happier then the service I received from Erstin. He was on time called ahead and had them installed in no time. He removed all rubbish and gave us a demo on how to open and close the blinds to get the best use out of them. 10 star rating Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick clean and knowledgeable

Esrin turned up in time was quick, quiet and clean and made sure the job was perfect. He took time to ensure we got best use out of our blinds. Thank you Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
Kim
Kim

Fantastic Installers

Recently we had a Hybrid Timber Floor installed by HT Timber Flooring through Decorug. We are extremely happy with the choice of flooring , the sales team were great in helping us choose the design and type of flooring, price was competitive. Most importantly are installers Ryan and Nathan were fantastic, they took a lot of time and effort in preparing the area ready for laying, took extra time and effort in making sure the end product looked great, they were punctual, personable and most importantly very professional and took great pride in their work. Show details ·  1
George C.
George C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect plantation shutters

The Taken Point Deco rug store were great
Eursen who installed them was fantastic his work and his manner was perfect
Love his work Show details ·  1
Susie R.
Susie R.2 posts

Great service all round

Went into store to look at the verashades and shutters. They were very helpful and efficient. Esrin who installed them was fantastic and friendly. Will use again. Show details ·  1
Mani U.
Mani U.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent service

Great customer service by hoppers crossing team. They did not try to over sell me. Give me honest opinion. Great collection of rug. Superb staff. I purchased 4 rugs from their store. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Ishtar03
Ishtar03South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Kaila
KailaNewcastle3 posts
Drew H.
Drew H.

So very happy!

Ersin installed my plantation shutters. He was efficient and ensured everything sat right. He explained how to care for the shutters. He removed all packaging and all done in a short time! Thank you ! Thank you! So very happy! Show reply
Sharon
SharonSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

DAMAGED SKIRTING BOARDS

We purchased Timber Flooring and had them installed in October 2023, after the installer had finished I noticed that he had damaged several of my skirting boards, he denied doing this and said they were already like that, I explained that they had just been painted and pointed out when he had taken chips out of them, he again denied this and was quite rude basically forcing me to sign off on the job. I emailed Head Office that day with photos to date have heard nothing, very disappointing and would never recommend them again.
DecoRug   DM

Hi Sharon, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with skirting boards. Please can we request that you send your initial email to customer.service@decorug.com.au and we'll ensure you receive a response.

Matthieu F.
Matthieu F.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Poorly laid carpet - no reply from Customer support

I had my carpet laid a couple of years ago and it has bulged in pretty much every rooms. In speaking with another organisation I was advised that the installer did not do it properly.

Contacted Decorug Customer and received no response to my request. Show details

DecoRug   DM

Hi Matthieu, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your carpet. Please can we request that you send your initial email to customer.service@decorug.com.au and we'll ensure you receive a response.

Vince
Vince2 posts

Excellent product and installation

Excellent product and installation, the sales team are always helpful and the installers did a fantastic job , thank you Show details ·  1
Terry and Paula
Terry and Paula

Friendly staff

We had shutters fitted to our house and couldn’t recommend Decorug enough, they were prompt and efficient with the measure and quote and the installation by Ersin was great, he was quick and efficient and cleaned up all the packaging and took it with him when finished.
The new Shutters look great, thanks Decorug. Show details ·  1
Heather B. Mernda
Heather B. MerndaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Physical store

Exactly what I was looking for

Very helpful staff without being over bearing.Happy to place rug on the floor so I could see how it would look rather than trying to imagine it. Show details ·  1
Kevin Thompson
Kevin ThompsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Physical store

Cannot believe this level of exceptional service exists!!!!!

Amazing communication, every question answered fast and detailed. Always calling about product arrival and install date. The store manager in Nunawading was unbelievably great to deal with. I am staggered at just how seamless the entire process was. FANTASTIC! Thank you Decorug Nunawading. 5 Stars Show details ·  1

David B.
David B.

Great value. Professional installation

Good service and price all around for carpets and plantation shutters. We had our whole house done. The shutters were installed by Ersin who was professional, courteous and had great attention to detail. Show details ·  1
Lyn
Lyn
  DecoRug

Great work by all staff involved

Plantation shutters we’re beautiful and well made. The staff were very polite and helpful. Show details ·  1
Kathy
Kathy

Carpet purchase and installation

Great service . Carpet was laid beautifully and quickly. Carpet layer arrived on time. Show details ·  1
Salvatore S.
Salvatore S.

Blinds installation

The installer Ersin what's excellent and very professional,I really appreciate that he asked us of our preferences of small things regarding the installation, highly recommend! Show reply
Mechell
MechellSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Love my new VeriShades

Visited Tuggerah store and was very happy with the staff and installer was very helpful and knowledgeable about my blinds Show details ·  1
Lorraine
Lorraine
  Online store

Great job very efficient and polite. The colour is not quite what I wanted but near enough

Very happy, efficient and polite thank you. The colour is not quite what I thought it would be but it's OK. I'm very happy with the workmanship thank you. Show details ·  1
Caryn
Caryn

Shutters and verishades

Great helpful service from Kristie in store
Nafi was very helpful in deciding which coverings to put on our windows Show details ·  1
Yolanda X.
Yolanda X.

Worth recommending

Great services from purchase to instalment. The staff are very professional and friendly Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Shutters

Great service from sales to installation at a good price Show details ·  1
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.

Amazing

Ricky and his Amazing team installed the flooring. Job completed ahead of schedule and done to perfection. No mess left behind, attention to detail, very friendly and trustworthy team.
We left the house to them for two days and had nothing to worry about.
Highly recommend their work. Show details ·  1

Hien Tran
Hien Tran
  Fair Incentive Physical store

Thanks to Decorug team

We just had the blind installed yesterday, my house looks so stunning with it.
Thanks Decorug and special thanks to Ersin for your excellent customer care, the installation was so quick and easy, Ersin is so patient and friendly. Will recommend to all our friends. Show details ·  1
Kristine
KristineSydney, NSW
  Verified Physical store

Absolutely love my Verishades!

I purchased the Verishades from DecoRug and Ersin installed them in my clinic, they are absolutely stunning. The quality is so unbeatable. Thankyou to Ersin for installing them, such great communication with us on what we wanted, they really did deliver top service! Thanks again! Show details ·  1
Sylvia
Sylvia 4 posts

Transformed the whole room

From start to finish the service and their product is second to none. A little delay in installation as it's imported from O/S but very happy with the end result. Meticulously fitting in the window space and transformed the whole room, with a more modern feel. Show reply
Hazel D
Hazel DWollert10 posts

Exceptional service from Ryan at Nunawading store

We have visited your Nunawading store 3 times over the past month or so, and each time we have been served by Ryan, and I have to say his service was exceptional. He was incredibly helpful on each occasion, his customer service is outstanding, and a delightful young man Show details ·  1
Tak
TakSydney, NSW

Perfect Installation Job

I will definitely recommend the services of DecoRug. John looked after me in a diligent manner and followed up with us regularly. I would also like to thank Ersin for doing a terrific job in installing the shutters and making sure everything was perfect after installation. Show reply
Suzanne rudd
Suzanne ruddHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

Our shutters have been installed and they are perfect. Our dealing with all staff from the beginning was faultless. Contact with Ersin was faultless and the professionalism shown by him in all aspects is to be commended. Would definitely recommend Decorug and their team.
Suzanne Show details ·  1
Jarred W.
Jarred W.

Hybrid flooring

The more and more I walk around the more and more defix I noticed they obviously rush the job and smash it out in one day the skirting boards hadn't been put on properly if I wanted a crap job would've pay crap money for it but when you fork out almost 10 grand I want a good job I'm not happy it's just not right Show details
Richard
Richard

Great customer service

Ryan at Decorug Tuggerah was great to deal with and Omer did a great job with the carpet installation. Show details ·  1
Maree
Maree2 posts

Very disappointed

I purchased a rug but unfortunately was too big for the space I returned it to a nearby store I expected a full refund but they have told me that if a buy a rug any money is forfeited. I definitely do not recommend this store. I will be headed to consumer affairs Show details
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW2 posts

Aims to Please

Mark from Decorug Castle Hill store went above and beyond to make our flooring an exceptional job. Ryan and Nathan from HR timber flooring did exceptional work, they are experts in their craft and our stairs were challenging with lots of different aspects to overcome to get a top job..they are passionate about their work and Mark from Decorug Castle Hill who referred them to us, assured us we had the best. So happy with the result. Highly recommended.. Show details ·  1

Mehrdad D.
Mehrdad D.
  Physical store

Ersin and his team were great!

We had a seamless experience with the Tuggerah branch of DecoRug Stores right from the beginning to the installation and handover thanks to the installer Ersin and his team. Show details ·  1
Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Verified Physical store

truly exceptional!

The team at Decorug Hoppers Crossing is truly exceptional. They are genuine, thoughtful, and always have the customer's best interest in mind. Both Anmol and Nafi provided insightful recommendations and worked diligently to offer the most cost-effective solutions. They also went above and beyond to align with our schedule and even assisted with unrelated issues. Fred and Hal executed their tasks flawlessly and addressed concerns beyond their responsibilities.

I'm a thoroughly pleased customer and would highly recommend their services. Show details ·  1

Alex Sedgfield
Alex SedgfieldHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Top service well executed

Great team installing wood flooring to a high standard- friendly staff and very helpful Show details ·  1
LindenG
LindenGSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
  Physical store

In ❤️ with my Verishades!!

I recently had Verishades installed on 3 glass sliding doors and I absolutely love them. They look so fresh, neat, quiet and are so easy to use.
The team at the West Gosford store and the installer, Ersin, made the whole experience easy and stress free from start to finish.
Thoroughly recommend! Show details ·  1