Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (161)

Amazing Service and Amazing shutters

Received amazing service and product with our plantation shutters. Alex from Decorug prospect was amazing in helping me find the right shutters fitted for my house - if you want excellent service ask for him. The job took 4 hours, which was shorter than expected and the did a fantastic job.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Great service and great product

From start to finish the experience with Decorug was great.
We got the perfect carpet at a great price for our renovated lounge room. The advice from in store staff was great.
The installers (Mohammed and assistant) were very professional and did an excellent job.
We will definitely be doing the rest of our house with Deco rug.

Michelle

MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Perfect floor installation by Yasin and his co worker

I can't speak highly enough of the professional workmanship exhibited by Yasin and his co worker during the installation of our Decorug flooring in Newcastle last week. Both were polite, very accomodating, punctual, and the workmanship was excellent. Great Job.

Find out how Deco Rug compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Great workmanship and service from Gerard

We recently had Gerard out to install floorboards into our study. Not only would I recommend him, I am so happy with the result that we’re doing another 2 rooms

Ros N

Ros NHunter Region, NSW

Customer Service is not existent

Very happy customer

Very happy with our timber floor. Entire process went smoothly from start to finish. Great sales team and Ravi from K&T Timber flooring solutions did a great job laying it.

Jo D

Jo DSydney, NSW

Looks really Good!

Ravi and the team at K&T timber flooring solutions did a great job at installing the new hybrid flooring that we purchased from Decorug in Caringbah. They were polite and worked hard to finish the job in one day and cleaned up and took the rubbish with them. We are very happy with our new floor in the rumpus room and hallway. Hybrid flooring looks really good and we love just love it!

Reham T.

Reham T.Sydney, NSW

Great job

Thanks K&T Rimber Solutions team for your great job instilling Germany laminating timber floor at my house even the stairs , it was a great job done with deco rug shop
Magdy

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

From choosing and purchasing our floors to installation we had a great experience.

Sri and his team did an exceptional job instaling our floors. It was a big job, 6 solid days. Worked until about 6.30 every evening to ensure we could finish the job in time .They worked in a structured way, cleaned afterwards and always had smiles on their faces.Thanks Decorug- Thanks Ryan at Bellrose Deco Rug for always keeping us in the loop and thanks to installers Sri and team. We are extremely satisfied.

Hybrid flooring

We had hybrid laminated flooring installed by our local Decorug store and were initially happy with the quote and selection of of the actual flooring. Our installer Gerard was fantastic, very friendly and even went out of his way to help us when we found a small imperfection on one of the boards. We were less happy with the overall service of the local store: calls and emails were not returned quickly and there has been no after sales follow up or service. The gentleman at Decorug Head Office was friendly and professional, but he was let down by several contractors not being professional.

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Great job

The installer Ryan was conscientious and methodical in completing the job. He kept in touch to make sure everything was perfect. He cleaned up afterwards. Can’t expect any better service. Great job. Highly recommended

Nurgul E.

Nurgul E.Sydney, NSW

Hybrid flooring!

Sidney

SidneySydney, NSW

We went to Deco Rug last weekend to look for the rug for my parents’ new granny flat. My parents did have different views on the patten of rugs so we had to drive back to exchange for a different pattern. Alex and Angela looked after me. They are professional and very patient with us until we found the rug which pleased everyone. It is my second time shopping there and certainly I will go back again for my next one

Farid B

Farid BSydney, NSW

Great ranges of carpet and quality service

We had new carpet in our house from Decorug Prospect. Through out the process from selecting new carpet to installation Alex has been amazing and accommodating. We would highly recommend Decorug Prospect.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

So happy with my flooring!

Yasin and his partner did an outstanding job laying hybrid flooring in my home. Their professionalism and attention to detail was second to none. Yasin was very knowledgeable about the product. Would highly recommend. Thank you.

Floor Laying

Many thanks to Yasin and his partner for the outstanding job they did laying the floor at my hair salon. They arrived at the exact time they said they would on both days and their customer service and attention to detail was second to none. Would highly recommend. Thanks again.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

DecoRug Penrith Fantastic Customer Service

We recently placed an order for plantation shutters, new carpet and a rug. After shopping around at various outlets we returned to Deco Rug and worked through our needs and budget with our sales consultant Wayne. We found that his quality service, perseverance and dedication made our experience much more positive. He was helpful and determined, he provided a competitive price. Our final decision to proceed with our order was largely based on how well Wayne represented the company and worked with us to ensure that we were happy with our purchase. Excellent service and communication. We now hope that this flows through to the final installation. Thank you

RegL

RegLSydney, NSW

Plantation shutters supply and installed.

I couldn't be any happier with the quality and installation of our Plantation shutters through decorug. Great work at the Team from Marsden Park. Special mentions to Jackie for her great advice and Adam for the installation.

Cheers
Ritesh

Mark

MarkHunter Region, NSW

Floor laying

A big thanks to Yasin he and his partner where terrific. Very helpful and did a great job. The asked loots of questions about what we wanted and explained what would look best. Looks great boys. Thanks
Mark

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Bad service Alexandria

Do not buy anything from this company problem after problem they ripped me off $1600 very unprofessional and bully’s even when I called head office they were very unhelpful and I lost $1600 of my hard earned money

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team