Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (161)

Kristina

KristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m very happy with my rug it’s beautiful very good price and very good quality.

We purchased in Helensvale shop the employees was very helpful and friendly. Good quality for good price. Nice and thick, got good texture.
I’m extremely happy with the rugs I went back and we bought and other one as well.

Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

Amazing experience.

The best customer service experience I have had. Not only did Alex from the team sell me a carpet he understood what I wanted and delivered. I definitely will recommend others to you.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

The worst customer service

I have recently ordered verishades through Decorug. Customer support from head office has been poor. I requested a summary of my order after the check measurement via email, as i had made a couple of changes following the initial consultation. I never received the email. My simple requests have been ignored and the representative seems to have no understanding of the product. This has made the whole process stressful.

Ange.

Ange.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hybrid Flooring is stunning

Hybrid flooring purchased from Tuggerah Decorug store. Great service from the beginning.
Installer Gerard was fantastic and put it the hard work to ensure the old and new floor were level and perfect for inatalling. Highly recommend Deco rug and installer for any job.

Ang

AngSydney, NSW

Awesome service, awesome results!

Was served by Alex at the Prospect DecoRug store. Excellent & warm service since we walked in. He made helpful suggestions when we were hesitant & helped us pick out the perfect rug. Nothing was a hassle for him, he layed out a few rugs for us to see which I appreciated. He even carried my rug to the boot of my car. Would recommend!

Rami b

Rami bSydney, NSW

Perfect rug perfect service

Went into Decorug at prospect and the service he provided was above and beyond. He took his time and nothing was a trouble for him. He helped choose a rug that matched perfectly in our bedroom

Excellent hybrid flooring installation

Ordered hybrid flooring from Auburn Decorug, with installation done by Sri and his team. The job was done very well and I am very happy with the results. Would recommend!

Hybrid flooring, supply and install

Hybrid flooring From Taren Point store. Installed by Ryan and his team at Gymea Bay. Very happy with the product and quality of work. I would highly recommend. They did a great job and cleaned up before they left.

Trang

TrangNew South Wales

Hybrid flooring

New Hybrid flooring in my nail salon looks terrific, installers did a very professional job.Sri and his team were fantastic, I would recommend this to anyone who wants this type of flooring

Bianca Milano

Bianca MilanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy! Thanks Howard at Skygate.

Best rug shop!

By far the best rug shop I have been to! Very friendly and professional staff. I bought a rug from their shop in Aspley and I couldn't be happier! Kaan was very helpful and patient (since it was our first time shopping for a rug), he showed us around the store and with all honestly told us about the goods and bads of every rug we liked! And on top of all, we got 20% off for mother's day. Would definitely recommend Decorug in general and the Aspley store in particular for anyone in the market for an affordable, great looking high quality rug.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Perfect, very happy.

From the moment we were met in store by Mark, we knew we had made the right choice. Excellent service, excellent installation and excellent follow up by store. Thank you.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Hate my floor

Flooring product sold by Rosa at Belrose does not perform as described; installation unsatisfactory with job not finished and requests for rectification ignored. Details provided to person doing in home measure not passed on to installer. Installer took short cuts leading to unsatisfactory outcomes. Products requested not delivered but charged for. Area manager contacted and provided photos but no outcome. I literally hate the floor and am reminded of it every day.

Hybrid flooring installation

I had friendly and efficient service from the start at the Kotara store. The stand out was the great job Gerard did of installing the flooring. Gerard contacted me the night before and advised an approximate time he would arrive the next day. The next morning Gerard sent me a text to advise he was running late & would arrive at 10:30am. Gerard arrived at 10:20am & got started straight away. He had the job done in no time. Very clean & tidy tradie. Excellent job!!! Very happy!!! Thank you Gerard!!!

Michelle

MichelleNew South Wales

Hybrid Flooring Godfreyhirst : Supply and Installation

We went to Decorug Marsden Park Store and we were assisted by Les. He also came to our property for measuring. He is informative and helpful. The flooring was installed by SRI and his boys. They are polite, friendly and professional and the installation was excellent. We are very pleased with the quality of their work. Higly recommended.

JanMe

JanMeSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

Paul and his team showed a true commitment to the product and his customers. They were prompt, polite and highly efficient, installing a whole house full of shutters in less than three hours. Thanks guys, we love the shutters and would recommend Decorug for price and professionalism.

Mary J

Mary J

Service was satisfatory

I had carpets replaced in the bedrooms of my town house. The sales person at the Auburn store, Akmal, was helpful and delivered as scheduled. Post purchase service was good

Dale

DaleHunter Region, NSW

Super Natural Flooring installation

From my original contact with DecoRug Kotara we Couldn't be happier with our Super Natural flooring layed by a very pleasant and obliging GERARD whose workmanship is excellent. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Cheryl

CherylSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing just love our flooring

We had a few hiccups before floors were layed head office were great in communication with us then when floors were layed by GERARD who was truly amazing and guided us with our scotia (little hiccup there in colour) GERARD’S workman ship is excellent , so professional, takes care and such a quick worker he was honestly amazing , and a lovely man as well , Decor rug you have a winner with GERARD laying your flooring thAnkyou

Jagadeesh

JagadeeshSydney, NSW

Laminate flooring Installation

Went to Decorug Auburn with zero knowledge on flooring. Leon and Akmal were very knowledgeable and provided excellent service throughtout.

The flooring installation done by Sri from Sydney boys flooring was excellent and very happy with the end result. The team of installers were very professional, on-time and accommodated minor requests as well. Very friendly people, attended to every minor detail and would highly recommend them.

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team