Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
subzero02k

subzero02kSydney, NSW

Filters Don't Work Properly

Fix your filters. If you want to look at all the Round Rugs, you should be able to select shape!

Michelle Rose J.

Michelle Rose J.Hunter Region, NSW

Overall experience Disappointed

Sess

SessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

We purchased some vinyl planks based on the colour we were shown. When the installer arrived with packages only 25% of contents were the same as plank we viewed. We were requested to pay full amount up front which was a mistake. Planks were laid with no consideration for appearance. We vigorously complained with little response.We had to pulll up and re lay planks ourselves to improve the appearance. We were left with furniture outside for almost 3 weeks. Overall quality of service and installation very poor.

Store LocationRobina
Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Deco Rug compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Dipen C.

Dipen C.Sydney, NSW

Money in advance, job later on, may be never :(

- Paid premium amount for so called VERISHADES. Look great but start falling on very first day. Sent several emails. Installed on 17 June. Not been fixed yet. After sales service is very bad.

Store Locationauburn store
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Dipen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have had this experience with our Verishades. Could you please send me your order number so that we can sort this out for you? Thanks!

Bob HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

coordinator not helpful

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service from the work corrdinator

Veronica

Veronica

You had one job!

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Veronica, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry that you have had a bad experience with us. Could you please send me your order number so that we can look into this? Thanks.

Poor follow up customer service

Spent over $16000.00 with Deco Rug on flooring, carpet and shutters, all went well until one of the window shutters was made up (faulty). Head office said that they will order a new one and that it should take 8 weeks, 6 months later, numerous emails and calls from us still no shutter. Just excuses about how they rely on overseas production. I was informed last week that the blind apparently has arrived in Australia, but still has not been delivered and installed. The best way to get business is through word of mouth.
Enough with excuses, start showing some real concern for your customer!

Bad communication

The service started off well however once they received a deposit for my flooring the experience changed. There was no communication along the way with the original time frame that was promised not met. The final product of my laminate floor installation was not satisfactory and trying to get someone to discuss this was none existent. Very disappointed. No courtesy call follow up.

Sharon
Sharon

Tried calling once again to discuss, no answer left voice message and yes no return phone call disappointed for another time

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Deco Rug compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Adrian

Adrian

Shutters

Great attentive salesman but once the sale was made - silence. Had extensive issues with installer trying to get him to conduct sizing check and at no stage did the original salesman bother contacting us. No follow up to even see if everything went ok.
Seems that they are very interested in getting the sale but that’s where their customer service finishes.

Jo Jo

Jo Jo

Shocking

They couldn't care less after they have your money

A great sales experience - however have had some issues with the product within a few months - finally reached someone after 3 weeks of calls/email, who after another 2 weeks finally came over and spent 5 minutes in my home saying "nothing we can do" and walked out. Um - yes - there is something they can do... its called SERVICE. But we received no suggestions, no advice, no information. Hoping I can bypass [name removed] [installation manager] in the future to sort this out - he is disinterested, abrupt to customers, and clearly has no product/service knowledge. Such a shame because otherwise the experience was great and our home looks lovely.

Hopeless service

I will never do business with the Penrith store again.

We used them twice and were reasonably happy until we wanted them to return to fix a section of floor which they had not levelled properly. We were willing to pay for it but depite numerous phone calls and visits to the store we could not get them to even visit to give us a price.

We were promised several times that someone would contact us but after six months we are still waiting. Obviously after they get your money for the initial install they simply don't consider you to be worthy of their time.

I will never use them again and will definitely never recommend them to anyone.

Good Product Shocking Service

If you're going to use these guys be prepared to do the leg work. They should be paying my phone bill and annual leave after all the calls to the penrith store and the trades people and the stuff ups with days. Communication is non existent. Once you've ordered you're on your own. Trades came on the wrong day or not at all making arranging time off work an absolute waste of time. The flooring itself was beautiful but I certainly wouldn't use them again. And check your balance! I was given a balance over the phone $500+ more then when I picked her up on it she said casually 'lucky you wrote it down'. AVOID.

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team