Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)
Lynelle and Graeme

Lynelle and GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Very Poor

Product - Trojan Lemnos - fantastic
Estimating for product quantity for job needs improvement - estimated short and job was unfinished for some time - Christmas visitors greeted at front door with unfinished concrete floor!
Installers - fantastic.
Requirement for full payment before job is started not desirable especially if problems encountered!
Customer Service - Very unsatisfactory.
Company has been sent a comprehensive email re Job.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by store and installers let down poorly by job co ordinator

Without any communication to me my laminate install job was re assigned to another job on the very same day that I had taken time off from work to have this job done. Excellent customer service from Angela with repeated follow ups and the very professional installers were seriously let down by Deco Rug job Co Ordinator. Angela made sure I had limited interactions with the co ordinator but on the few times I had to deal with them I was let down each and every time. A complaint made on the day of the re assigned job still has not been answered. Deco Rug back office staff just do not care about customer service.

Store Locationprospect nsw

Hybrid flooring

We had hybrid laminated flooring installed by our local Decorug store and were initially happy with the quote and selection of of the actual flooring. Our installer Gerard was fantastic, very friendly and even went out of his way to help us when we found a small imperfection on one of the boards. We were less happy with the overall service of the local store: calls and emails were not returned quickly and there has been no after sales follow up or service. The gentleman at Decorug Head Office was friendly and professional, but he was let down by several contractors not being professional.

Store LocationTuggerah

Store LocationAlexandria
Mary J

Mary J

Service was satisfatory

I had carpets replaced in the bedrooms of my town house. The sales person at the Auburn store, Akmal, was helpful and delivered as scheduled. Post purchase service was good

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Helpful for the most part

I was asking for a professional or installer to be sent out to do final measurements because many floor was not level or flat. The store only sent a consultant to measure. I wasted money trying to level the floor. When the install date arrived was told it needed to be done again. Could have been avoided if the right person was send out first. Installer Yasin was great and very helpful and I’m very happy with the results he accomplished

Ally GSydney, NSW

Great customer service, however small mistake cost us hundreds.

Store LocationPenrith

SuzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed feelings

Suzie

Sorry I have taken so long to reply. When I described my issue with the second rug to the staff at North Lakes they were extremely helpful and let me choose another more durable style. Again 5 stars for service. Thanks so much.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Suzie, so happy to hear that! Thanks for letting us know how it went.

Excellent job by Gerard

I had Gerard who came to completely replace all the floating floorboard which were not installed correctly to begin with.
He very friendly and explained exactly what he would be doing. He was professional and cleaned up after himself.
Thank you!!

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Rita, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So happy to hear that Gerard was able to sort this out for you- we will be sure to pass the feedback on to him. Have a lovely day!

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Deco Rug compares to other Home Decor Shops

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team