Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)

Satisfactory outcome

My husband & I purchased carpet from DecoRug Mornington to cover 4 bedrooms, stairs , dining & living rooms in our home. Upon completion of laying ,I found several areas that didn't meet with my satisfaction . DecoRug agreed. They sent Moey & Danny ( his helper) to remedy the situation. Moey's skilful carpet laying was able to replace & fix most areas that I was unhappy with. He was unable to do some areas, but helped in negotiating an outcome that was satisfactory to both parties.
DecoRug carry quality products at competitive pricing. They care about their customers. I have no hesitation in recommending DecoRug to friends & family

Store LocationMornington Vic
Dale

DaleHunter Region, NSW

Super Natural Flooring installation

From my original contact with DecoRug Kotara we Couldn't be happier with our Super Natural flooring layed by a very pleasant and obliging GERARD whose workmanship is excellent. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Store LocationKotara K11
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Uplifting and beautiful to walk on my new laminate timber-look flooring.

My instal was the best part - to see Gerard progress with his attention to detail and experience to ensure the floor was laid absolutely perfect was great . He was most obliging and informative when I asked several questions about my new floor which alleviated any qualms I had about the whole project. I would certainly recommend Gerard to instal your laminate wood floors - very happy-looks and feels fabulous!

Job well done

Very happy with the service by Yasin who installed vinyl floorboards for us - he was very prompt and helpful and our floors look great! He gave great advice and nothing was a problem. Would highly recommend Yasin and big thank you to Amanda from Kotara store for all her help.

Store LocationKotara NSW
A Humphreys

A HumphreysSydney, NSW

Good service

Salim and Ian installed my carpets 4 bedroom 1 lounge room. The carpets has a pattern and the guys made special effort to line up the pattern along the join so the join became invisible.
They where friendly, polite and finished the job by cleaning up everything, leaving no mess at all.
Thanks guys and all the best.

Store LocationBLACKTOWN

Excellent installation

Front of house customer service and quoting process excellent. Friendly. Knowledgeable. Installer excellent. Great quality. Experienced. Decorug have this annoying policy of having to pay upfront before the installation. Which I strongly object to. However every other contact with the business was courteous and professional

Store LocationAuburn
Len R.

Len R.Sydney, NSW

Good Service

I was satisfied with the service provided by Deco Rug and the staff members. They were always attentive with providing updates on our carpet installation. They did have a change the day for installation but we were ok with that as they notified us 2 weeks in advance. Happy with their level of service.

Flooring installation

Gerard did an excellent job of installing my new flooring. He consulted every step of the way when decisions needed to be made. Pleased with the finished flooring. Thanks Gerard.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Julie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Gerard. Have a lovely day!

Louisa

LouisaSydney, NSW

Very good job and attitude!

Decorug (Auburn) performed professional work and hospitality towards my installation of floor board. Was trying hard with good attitude to solve any problem arose during the whole process. Would recommend them !!

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Louisa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new floor boards, we will be sure to pass your feedback onto the Auburn team and installers. Have a lovely day!

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Customer communication

Customer service was pleasant and obliging. I was not happy with the insufficient information from the project mgr. Instead it was all explained to me on the day of installation by Yasin, which incurred an additional cost which I was not prepared for.

Store LocationTaren Point
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Karen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We appreciate you letting us know and will look into it. Have a lovely day.

Andrew Newman

Andrew NewmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding floor laying

Store LocationWest Gosford NSW
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Andrew, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new floor. We will pass your feedback on to the installer and our team. Have a lovely day!

Marianne S.

Marianne S.Sydney, NSW

Ģreat Service from Auburn store

Purchased rug and cushions from this store last weekend. Akmal gave us great service and price too. He was sensitive to our needs and attended even past the closing hours of the store.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Marianne, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new rug and cushions- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Akmal. Have a lovely day!

Pie

PieSydney, NSW

Good Customer Service

I chose decorug to install my floor boards and i was so happy with the service . Sassan, the store manager was very accommodating ,helpful and knowledgeable . The floor installer, Mike and his mate Hadi was also very good in installing my floor boards ... they were so professional and really knows what they were doing . Overall i was happy with everything and will recommend decorug to my friends .

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you love your new floor! And that you were happy with the service in store and from our installers- we will be sure to pass on the feedback to them. Have a lovely day!

ZGS

ZGSSydney, NSW

Excellent service

The staff at the store in Auburn Homemakers Centre were very helpful and professional. The carpet was installed quickly and to a high standard. I would recommend them to everyone.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to live a review. So glad to hear that you're happy with your new carpet flooring!
We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to our Auburn team and our installers. Have a lovely day!

Great product and service

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Ricki, so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase. Our apologies for the mix up regarding installation. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Have a lovely day!

Perfect Rug!!

Went to Prospect Deco Rug looking for the perfect rug for our home. Angela served us and was very pleasant, attentive and helpful in guiding us to make the correct choice. Would highly recommend as the experience was very satisfying. Ray and Marlene - Bossley Park

Floor installation

I would like to thank Mike and his crew on the professional way they layed our new laminated flooring they did a magnificent job. We are very happy with the end result.

Hi Wayne,
We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with the end result! We will certainly pass on your praise to Mike. Thank you for choosing DecoRug!

Richard

Richardblacktown

Nightmare turn into a dream

A update on the review ( nightmare ) spoke to mark from decorug and he said, the words that all customers that a have complaint want to hear
That is how can we resolve this so you can be happy , mark listen to my concerns and resolve the issue after it all I can say that mark is a asset
To decorug great job mark

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service recieved at Decor Rugs BANKSTOWN

Purchased a rug from the Bankstown store last weekend and Alex the store manager was very professional and helpful. I was told i could take the rug home, try it and if not completely happy i could return it for a refund. The Pierre Cardin rug that i chose was perfect. Took it back 2 days later so that i could get the "rug protection" and im picking up today. Thank you Alex and team.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Sarah! We appreciate your time to review your experience with us and look forward to welcoming you again in the future at DecoRug.

Great service and advice from the team at Decorug Caringbah. Alex was so helpful and ensured everything was perfect for our new floors in our home. We are so happy with our new floor and highly recommend going to Decorug Caringbah....we shopped around at other flooring places but nothing could beat the knowledge and service we received from Alex...absolutely fantastic! Thank you!!

Deco R.Deco Rug

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Ange! We appreciate your time to review your experience with us and look forward to welcoming you again in the future at DecoRug.

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team