Decor Speed Mop Quick Squeeze

Decor Speed Mop Quick Squeeze

3.5

Wish I could buy the sponge replacements.

I had to replace the whole mop about 2 or 3 years ago. It is a slightly different design. The original was the best. I put it on to a friend and they loved it too. The replacement is still good, the sponge is great. But I now can't buy a replacement mop where I originally bought it. The new mop I have for the interim leaves streaks. I will continue to search for the sponge replacement.

Purchased in February 2017 for A$30.00.

Nanette

NanetteIllawarra, NSW

Best squeeze mop I have ever had.

I bought this mop around 15 years ago and is the best mop I have ever used. It came with a spare head. It doesn’t leave hardly any water on the floor. The floor dries super quick. It is easy and clean to operate. Thank you for making such a superb product.

John C.

John C.Darling Downs, QLD

Plus and minus features

I use this mop on a smooth concrete floor.The mop has a couple of excellent features -- very absorbent sponge, and a very easy squeeze action. The downside is that the sponge tears away from the plastic head over a short period of time, and cannot be repaired. And there needs to be an easier way to replace it. I will be looking for another brand that comes closer to my expectations.

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA or BUNNINGS for A$30.00.

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Decor Speed Mop Quick Squeeze compares to other Mops & Buckets

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

Mop head comes off continually while moping. Spend your money on something else, waste of time and money. Was hoping it would be a great mop as it's handle and squeeze action is great but really could have gotten a better job with something much cheaper

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$25.00.

Arkay

ArkayIpswich

A one-star review!

The mop head comes off while mopping, because of the tiny reverse clips securing it to the plate. I've had to resort to foul language, and it's done my back in! GRRRRR!

YvesFar North Queensland, QLD

NOT very helpful WITHOUT their Website ???? (Decor ...www????)

POOR design from DECOR ...and YES there are two (2) protuding SCREWS ( abt 6 mm) , that secure the sponge plate to the plastic harness to the mop head.
I have experienced a similar problem , i go thru a sponge replacement every couple of weeks , and also the mop is excellent ...it is becoming an EXPENSIVE exercise (2 $7.50 the replacement) ...Contacted DECOR ....but I am STILL WAITING ...in vain for the last 6 months for a REPLY !!!!!!
At $35 a mop (Bunnings) PITY because the mop and absorption / practicality is GREAT !!!!

Love comment from bogyloco ..Ahahahahaha PITY abt CENSURE !!!!

CurlyToesEarlwood

This mop likes a drink, but keep it away from alcohol

Summer Lily

Summer LilySydney, NSW

Awesome!

Love this mop. My glass screen shower has a big problem with a large amount of water seeping from under the screen door and this mop has been great in soaking up the puddle! No drips and soaks up so much. So easy to squeeze out the water. And love how easy it it to remove any dust /hair sponge collects on the surface by just putting it under the tap and it's nice and clean again :) Very happy with my purchase. (Purchased mine from Bunnings Warehouse).

Works excellent - attach dust and hair easily

it works excellent on floor to attach dust, sand and hair, and clean marks. the floor dry in a min. Highly recommend if you do clean your floor at night (when the kids are sleeping), you don't need a vac to make noise and one thing does all you need to clean your floor.

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Decor Speed Mop Quick Squeeze compares to other Mops & Buckets

reviewingforyouHunter Region, NSW

My favorite mop so far!

bogyloco
bogyloco

Lou

Louasked

I have used my mop , probably, 50 times but the sponge head has come off, torn off its screws, and I scratched my wooden floor. It's not a matter of replacing the sponge because it has torn off its screws. What do I do? If you tell me that I have to buy a new mop, you can assume that I won't be buying the same mop again.

reviewingforyou

You should contact the company and bring up the issue with them to see if they can find a solution for you.

CurlyToes

The sponge on these mops are bonded (glued), not screwed to two plastic plates which slide into a carrier frame and lock into place. Suggest you check the brand on your mop and contact the manufacturer. If it is a Decor, ask them here -> http://www.decor.com.au/contact/ Cheers

Answer to Curly Toes

Rodney Gauci

Rodney Gauciasked

I have a blue rubber squeeze mop , The one that needs to be wet before use , How do you change the mop head?

reviewingforyou

When the mop is half bent i think you can slide each side of the mop head out.

Get an answer from our members and Decor representatives