Decor Speed Mop Quick Squeeze

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Waste of money

Mop head comes off continually while moping. Spend your money on something else, waste of time and money. Was hoping it would be a great mop as it's handle and squeeze action is great but really could have gotten a better job with something much cheaper

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $25.00.

A one-star review!

The mop head comes off while mopping, because of the tiny reverse clips securing it to the plate. I've had to resort to foul language, and it's done my back in! GRRRRR!

NOT very helpful WITHOUT their Website ???? (Decor ...www????)

Love comment from bogyloco ..Ahahahahaha PITY abt CENSURE !!!!

This mop likes a drink, but keep it away from alcohol

Excellent product. Scrubs floors and walls very well as the "sweet spot" extends from front to back of the sponge. You use it with light pressure for a quick dust pick-up or heavy pressure for scrubbing out a greasy mark without fear of the sponge coming off. The grooves on the sponge scrape and pick up debris and crud. Being super-absorbent, it easily soaks up puddles. Rinses clean under a tap. But beware, even this super-mop has its Kryptoninte - methylated spirits (alcohol) will turn the tough durable sponge into goo in seconds, as I discovered! It is a good job replacement sponge heads are 1)available and 2)inexpensive.

Edit: forgot to mention the mop cannot be used dry, but needs to be adequately moistened before use. It becomes hard and unusable if left to dry out, but a quick dunk under the tap remedies the situation.

Awesome!

Love this mop. My glass screen shower has a big problem with a large amount of water seeping from under the screen door and this mop has been great in soaking up the puddle! No drips and soaks up so much. So easy to squeeze out the water. And love how easy it it to remove any dust /hair sponge collects on the surface by just putting it under the tap and it's nice and clean again :) Very happy with my purchase. (Purchased mine from Bunnings Warehouse).

Works excellent - attach dust and hair easily

it works excellent on floor to attach dust, sand and hair, and clean marks. the floor dry in a min. Highly recommend if you do clean your floor at night (when the kids are sleeping), you don't need a vac to make noise and one thing does all you need to clean your floor.

My favorite mop so far!

I brought the Decor Speed QuickSqueeze Mop. Removing the plastic mop head cover and replacing the mop head is made very easy with the 2 clips on either side. It holds water in well so it doesnt drip everywhere. Squeezes almost all the water out of the sponge and soaks up nearly every drop off the floor. After 3 minutes my lino floor was dry. Also the long ajustable handle enabled me to mop a large area quickly without having to reposition my bucket. Another great feature was when you put the handle down to mop, the mop head goes onto an angle so the face is flat against the floor, its really great! Just to emphasise how little water is left on the floor after mopping, my cat and dog walked over the floor straight away and there were no little paw marks just streak free shiny floors.
Dries my floor quickly

This mop is absolute [censored word removed], I bought mine about 2 months ago. This morning I tried to squeeze the end with the handle, and the plastic part connecting the shiny metal arms to the mop head snapped clean, and my mop is now in the rubbish bin. NICE ONE DECOR! When are these stupid manufacturers going to realise they are supposed to make something that's mildy useful to the consumer?

I have used my mop , probably, 50 times but the sponge head has come off, torn off its screws, and I scratched my wooden floor. It's not a matter of replacing the sponge because it has torn off its screws. What do I do? If you tell me that I have to buy a new mop, you can assume that I won't be buying the same mop again.
You should contact the company and bring up the issue with them to see if they can find a solution for you.The sponge on these mops are bonded (glued), not screwed to two plastic plates which slide into a carrier frame and lock into place. Suggest you check the brand on your mop and contact the manufacturer. If it is a Decor, ask them here -> http://www.decor.com.au/contact/ CheersAnswer to Curly Toes POOR design from DECOR ...and YES there are two (2) protuding SCREWS ( abt 6 mm) , that secure the sponge plate to the plastic harness to the mop head. I have experienced a similar problem , i go thru a sponge replacement every couple of weeks , and also the mop is excellent ...it is becoming an EXPENSIVE exercise (2 $7.50 the replacement) ...Contacted DECOR ....but I am STILL WAITING ...in vain for the last 6 months for a REPLY !!!!!! At $35 a mop (Bunnings) PITY because the mop and absorption / practicality is GREAT !!!!

I have a blue rubber squeeze mop , The one that needs to be wet before use , How do you change the mop head?
When the mop is half bent i think you can slide each side of the mop head out.

CategoryMops & Buckets