Decorug

4.4

• Job Satisfaction

Incredible rugs annsown the best service ever

We really can't praise your on line service enough , I was lucky enough to be helped by Roza in your Brisbane on line dept.
We were locked down in Melbourne through covit 19 and so couldn't get the rugs we'd seen prior to lockdown, not only did Roza locate them, 2 from different parts of Sydney and 2 from different stores in Brisbane, she got them dispatched and delivered to Melbourne. And they arrived four days after we ordered them. Well done Deco rugs not just for delivering our gorgeous rugs but also our biggest praise and thanks go to your staff member Zara Roza Khorrami based at Northlakes, who we can't praise enough.
Ann and Ray Cross

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet
Anthony JS

Anthony JS

Excellent customer service

Thanks Brie, great product knowledge, helped us with our carpet selection, no pressure to choose more expensive carpet. Prompt measure and quote too. Very much appreciated! We highly recommend Decorug Penrith Homemaker Centre.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet
Store LocationDecorug Penrith Homemaker Centre
Suzi

SuziSydney, NSW

Floor boards laid today by Ryan and Cameron

What a Amazing job done today, very professional and very polite. Will highly recommend The product and Ryan and Cameron to others . Thanks again for doing a great job Today

Store LocationPenrith
Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how Decorug compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

this is perfect

Zain and Zak were very helpfull and the service was A grade. will be going back. had bought a rug before and went back to show a photo and bought another one. Home makers Centre Caringbah.

Store LocationCaribgbah NSW
jamii

jamiiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best store i have ever had dealings with

Deco rug penrith is the best store i have dealt with very special mention to ryan our installer for his hard work i had a big area done craftmanship 5star rating special mention to wayne our sales person who also measured for the job i had three quotes for this job but i made the right choice perfect 10 deco rug i will be back jamie

Store LocationPenrith
Genienne Paterson

Genienne PatersonHunter Region, NSW

amazing service from shop to installation

Approached Decorug Kotara regarding hybrid flooring. Mel was extremely helpful - Measure and quote was painless. The Installation was done by Ryan and Bre. The team was meticulous, neat and professional.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Installation

Was really happy with the Penrith sales team. Eric whom installed my shutters was very friendly, on time, professional, quick and very nice ..Extremely happy with the end result.
Thankyou Eric.

Absolutely excellent

I went through Decorug Liverpool and purchased Godfrey Hirst hybrid flooring. Gerard did an absolutely fantastic job on the installation. The flooring has come up brilliantly, I couldn’t be happier. He’s very professional and pleasant and took the time to explain what he was doing. Would definitely recommend him

Store LocationLiverpool
CWT

CWTSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waste of time

We had wanted carpets installed and booked an appointment for floor measurements at Caringbah Home.

However on the day of the appointment, the salesperson simply did not turn up. We tried to call the store, as it was after 5pm, no one answer the call. Even the next day, no phone calls to follow up or explain why they missed the appointment.

It is regrettable that our trust for the brand name has been shaken, and are looking to cut any potential losses even before we start.

Store LocationCaringbah
Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how Decorug compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

Mitch

MitchSydney, NSW

HR Timber Flooring - Exceptional

Our floors were recently installed by Ryan and Ghamzah who did an exceptional job. The care and attention to detail surpassed my expectations. On time, professional, kept me updated and explained what they were doing and why. Couldn’t have hoped for a better result (see attached). Would highly recommend requesting their services!

DecoRug themselves were woeful. Only went with them because of sale price on flooring.

Kay P.

Kay P.Sydney, NSW

Great service instore & installation

Nick J & Dominic at Homebush store were great- kept us informed of delivery date and even came out on a Saturday to measure up. They helped us select a great colour floorboard & we receive lots of compliments on it (a type of medium grey). Ryan from HRTimber flooring did installation; very professional & timely. We’d definitely recommend Decorug. Excellent service, fair price, transparent & professional.

Store LocationHomebush
Hey00105

Hey00105South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, store way too hot.

I went to the decorug store at aspley and i was greated by very plesent staff who helped me with what i was looking for. Unfortunately i wasnt able to make a decision that day. After spending not even 20 minutes in the store i had to get out as there was no air conditioning and it was so hot. For a store full of rugs and not very good air flow youd think there would be some kind of cooling. After spending less then 20 minutes i couldnt think clearley and wasnt able to make a decision. If i couldn't spend 20minutes in there.I hate to think what the staff have to deal with everyday.

Store LocationDeco rug aspley
Donna

DonnaLoftus

Very happy with my new floors!

I chose a German made laminate floor (Krono) at the Caringbah store.
After I had paid the deposit, there was almost zero customer service. I had to ring, chase up and hound to make any progress on my order.
Contact with head office was not much better, no one had contacted me I had to keep ringing and was getting nowhere.

I was ready to cancel my order when my details were finally given to my amazing Project Manager Mark!
Mark came out and was so reassuring and made the rest of the process a breeze. His chosen installers Naz and Sri were fantastic and I am so happy with the floors and the installation process.
I cannot speak highly enough of the installation team. Thank you.