Decorug

See the Best Carpet Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kay P.

Kay P.Sydney, NSW

Great service instore & installation

Nick J & Dominic at Homebush store were great- kept us informed of delivery date and even came out on a Saturday to measure up. They helped us select a great colour floorboard & we receive lots of compliments on it (a type of medium grey). Ryan from HRTimber flooring did installation; very professional & timely. We’d definitely recommend Decorug. Excellent service, fair price, transparent & professional.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationHomebush

Hey00105

Hey00105South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, store way too hot.

I went to the decorug store at aspley and i was greated by very plesent staff who helped me with what i was looking for. Unfortunately i wasnt able to make a decision that day. After spending not even 20 minutes in the store i had to get out as there was no air conditioning and it was so hot. For a store full of rugs and not very good air flow youd think there would be some kind of cooling. After spending less then 20 minutes i couldnt think clearley and wasnt able to make a decision. If i couldn't spend 20minutes in there.I hate to think what the staff have to deal with everyday.

Store LocationDeco rug aspley
Donna

DonnaLoftus

Very happy with my new floors!

I chose a German made laminate floor (Krono) at the Caringbah store.
After I had paid the deposit, there was almost zero customer service. I had to ring, chase up and hound to make any progress on my order.
Contact with head office was not much better, no one had contacted me I had to keep ringing and was getting nowhere.

I was ready to cancel my order when my details were finally given to my amazing Project Manager Mark!
Mark came out and was so reassuring and made the rest of the process a breeze. His chosen installers Naz and Sri were fantastic and I am so happy with the floors and the installation process.
I cannot speak highly enough of the installation team. Thank you.