Queen, Double, King, King Single

Buying Guide Banner

3.5
Siju M.
Siju M.Sydney, NSW

Fake reviews u will dump in two months..

I bought this matres, After sleeping on it, started to get feel tired and body aches, especially on legs and lower back. Not recommend.. A lot of fake reviews are floating about this matres to confuse people. Don't buy..cloud 5 zone memory form. U cannot return.. High intensity partner movement's.. U feel very hot under pressure area.. Deep trench on pressure area that take 30 minutes to normal back.. Edges are supportles..don't get fall.. Careful...

Purchased in May 2021 at Temple & Webster for $499.00.

Gary
Gary

Very honourable company, customer service is excellent

Although this mattress is very well designed, it did not provide the support that I require. I just mentioned this in a previous post and the company responded immediately offering me a replacement or a refund. I certainly would use this company again their customer service could not be faulted

Purchased in November 2019 for $600.00.

Other Mattresses

BelliniB
BelliniBSydney, NSW

Queen size Few cm short in width, no support at the edge

Purchased in April 2020 for $350.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Deep Dream Essential compares to other Mattresses

Adam M.
Adam M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality, Efficient & Great Value

Very comfortable and supportive. Nice soft top that still offers plenty of support. Doesn't get too hot either. My quality of sleep has improved. The overall quality exceeded my expectations as well. I wasn't expecting such good quality mattress for the price.

Purchased at E Furniture Store Online store.

Sleeping PositionSide
Deep Dream
E-Living FurnitureDeep Dream

Hi Adam! Thank you so much for taking time to drop us a review. We are motivated with comments like these to ensure we give the best to our customers.

Sincerely,