Deep Dream Mattress Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

Australian R.
Australian R.asked
Deep Dream Mattress

20 year warranty? on what? Nothing would last that long on any mattress.

P Winifredasked
Deep Dream Mattress

With the Deep Dream ... is it soft on the top ? Like a pillow top? Is the Green Tea necessary ? What does that do ?

Sparklesasked
Deep Dream Mattress

Is this available now in a king size?

Menakii
Menakii

Yes they have a king size. I don’t recommend wasting your time though. The one we purchased was thrown out within a month. Worst mattress I’ve ever slept on!

Oh really? how so?

Wow what went wrong?

Sweetie W.
Sweetie W.asked
Deep Dream Mattress

Is this mattress really what it looks like? Is it worth buying?

Pesh
Pesh

It’s exactly how it looks in the photo, not like a dodgy aliexpress ripoff. I’m so happy with mine, So are the friends who I have recommended it to.

Melissa

Absolutely, you wont be disapointed

P Winifred

Is it soft on top like a pillow top? And firm underneath. Does anyone know what the tea tree layer is about? Is it necessary or better or what?

Kylie J
Kylie Jasked
Deep Dream Premium

Is there a special way you put the mattress as it has a 5zone is it any different one end to the other ?

Melissa

No i just opened and threw it on the bed, to be honest I didn't realise it was 5 zoned

Stacey
Staceyasked
Deep Dream Mattress

My partner is 120kg and I'm 70kg. I want a king mattress firm enough for his weight but I don't want to be sleeping on concrete slab myself either. What do u recommend

Philippa B.
Philippa B.asked
Deep Dream Mattress

Hi, I have a few questions.

1. How many springs in your mattresses (Queen size)
2. Also the warranty says up to a 10cm dip in the mattress is acceptable - really, is that a typo?
3. And another warranty question, it says on your photos that if you can feel all the support in the mattress you get a refund but in the warranty section it says you can’t change your mind based on comfort. Could you please clarify these?
4. Where are your mattresses made?

They look impressive but I would like some more information before I buy. Thank you.

Aññë D.
Aññë D.asked
Deep Dream Mattress

Is the mattress heavy and can you get firm ones

Michael Dobbo D.
Michael Dobbo D.asked
Deep Dream Mattress

Is there anywhere I could have a lay on one please.

Tony
Tonyasked
Deep Dream Mattress

Is there any distributors of your deep dream mattress that I can physically sample for firmness/ softness before I purchase. Location Rockdale Sydney, nsw

A.Wang
A.Wangasked
Deep Dream Mattress

where is this brand manufactured?

Get an answer from our members and Deep Dream representatives