Deep Dream Mattress

Deep Dream Mattress (page 2 of 2)

Premium, Essential
Listing monitored by Deep Dream

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.5

BMW
BMWWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Like sleeping on a cloud

This is the most comfortable mattress I’ve slept on for years my husband and I are really impressed. No partner disturbance. It feels like it supports every curve of your body. I have osteoporosis and I feel like i’m Sleeping on a cloud.

Purchased in September 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $349.00.

Lizzi
LizziSydney, NSW

Amazing!

So comfortable. Both my partner and I are tall people people and struggle to find mattresses that are comfortable for both of us. First night on this mattress and we slept like babies! It is a firmer mattress, probably not a medium like I initially anticipated. Still amazing though.

Purchased in September 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $305.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Other Mattresses

Beyond comfortable

This mattress is so soft but yet still supportive I bought this for my son and he has slept every night better than he ever has, it is perfect Dept and the pillow top is to die for. I would definitely recommend this mattress to anyone

Purchased in August 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $320.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Deep Dream Mattress compares to other Mattresses

M T.
M T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Euro top deep dream latex mattress

Amazingly fast delivery within 48 hours from purchase and extremely comfortable mattress. I haven’t had a good sleep for nearly 1 year this mattress has truly helped with my sleeping issues and back pain. Customer service was also great

NTreg
NTregPeel, WA

Soft, yet firm!

So far, this mattress feels like a dream (I've had it two months). I have severe neck pain and although the mattress can not fix this (disease-caused), it has helped me slept so much better. I no longer sit waiting for sleep to come over me, it just happens! I sleep quicker, longer and deeper with this mattress.

Purchased in April 2019 for $329.00.

Australian R.
Australian R.asked
Deep Dream Mattress

20 year warranty? on what? Nothing would last that long on any mattress.

P Winifredasked
Deep Dream Mattress

With the Deep Dream ... is it soft on the top ? Like a pillow top? Is the Green Tea necessary ? What does that do ?

Sparklesasked
Deep Dream Mattress

Is this available now in a king size?

Menakii
Menakii

Yes they have a king size. I don’t recommend wasting your time though. The one we purchased was thrown out within a month. Worst mattress I’ve ever slept on!

Oh really? how so?

Wow what went wrong?

Get an answer from our members and Deep Dream representatives

Compare all 8 Deep Dream Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $230.00$339.00$299.00$265.00
Type Gel Memory Foam and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeKing SingleKingQueenDouble
Thickness34 cm34 cm34 cm34 cm
Manufacturer Warranty20 year(s)20 year(s)20 year(s)20 year(s)
Compare all 8 Deep Dream Mattress