Premium, Essential

Buying Guide Banner

3.5

Sanjay S.
Sanjay S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress at low prices

Great firm supportive mattress.
Ordered our mattress on 31st Dec 20 & it arrived on 3rd Jan. Very quick. Great sleep . Very supportive mattress at such low price . We are impressed.
I hope it would hold it's promise of 20 year warranty but even if it lasts 10 year at this level of support I would be happy. The only negative thing we found is there are no "mattress moving hand held cover" which would make harder to move mattress in future when we move houses. Apart from that it's great. I was bit nervous buying it at first as they don't have free trial like other online retailers but I m happy with the product.

Purchased in December 2020 at Eliving furniture for $399.80.

Gary
Gary

Very honourable company, customer service is excellent

Although this mattress is very well designed, it did not provide the support that I require. I just mentioned this in a previous post and the company responded immediately offering me a replacement or a refund. I certainly would use this company again their customer service could not be faulted

Purchased in November 2019 for $600.00.

Other Mattresses

Amazing! Firm and soft at the same time!

Purchased in September 2020 at E-Living Furniture for $499.00.

Stacey
StaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable

I am honestly confused by some of the reviews on here. I was hesitant to buy as the reviews on here are so varied, but did not want to spend too much. My husband and I both love the mattress. It's supportive and comfortable. Also great value. Very pleased.

Purchased in August 2020 at E-Living Furniture for $499.00.

Natalie L.
Natalie L.Perth, WA

Super happy mattress is perfect

Im quite shocked at some of these reviews i know you cant please everyone but my mattress is beyond magnificent. Its soft and comfortable, you couldnt ask for any better, Im wrapped . I actually look forward to jumping into my bed at nights now cause its so yummy . I would recommend this mattress to everyone , beyond happy .

Purchased in May 2020 at E-Living Furniture for $520.00.

Pesh
PeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great mattress

I’m pretty surprised by some of the reviews here... did we get the same thing?
This is the cheapest mattress I’ve ever bought by a substantial amount and I find it absolutely fantastic. I had very low expectations given the price, but straight out of the box I was really pleased! It’s actually really great quality. The fabric is lovely & plush, but it’s exactly medium firmness.
Edge support could be a little better, but it’s still great overall.
I can’t stand a bad mattress, I end up with a sore back or crick in my neck. Not the case with this one, I would definitely recommend it to anyone without hesitation.

Purchased in February 2020 at Catch for $360.00.

Melissa
Melissa

Awesome Quality

Super comfortable mattress especially for the Price. I wasn't expecting much for the price but was surprised on the excellent quality. Couldn't be more happy and I would purchase again

Purchased in December 2019.

E-Living FurnitureDeep Dream

Hi Mellisa! Thank you so much for taking time to drop us a review. We are motivated with comments like these to ensure we give our best to our customers.

Regards,

Adam M.
Adam M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality, Efficient & Great Value

Very comfortable and supportive. Nice soft top that still offers plenty of support. Doesn't get too hot either. My quality of sleep has improved. The overall quality exceeded my expectations as well. I wasn't expecting such good quality mattress for the price.

Purchased at E Furniture Store Online store.

E-Living FurnitureDeep Dream

Hi Adam! Thank you so much for taking time to drop us a review. We are motivated with comments like these to ensure we give the best to our customers.

Sincerely,

Dylan
DylanPerth, WA

Top of its class for the price!

The service from eliving has been top notch, and efficient. The mattress itself has a slightly soft top but somehow remains quite firm after a little bit of give. It inflated quickly and fit the frame perfectly. So far It doesn't seem to retain much heat.

I was concerned about any quality issues because of the low price: but have come to my own rating of 5 stars as many other reviewers on here have. Definitely not disappointed. Will highly recommend this company and this mattress to anybody who asks.

Purchased in January 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $440.00.

E-Living FurnitureDeep Dream

Hi Dylan! Thank you so much for taking time to drop us a review. We are more than happy to hear that you love the mattress! Looking forward to serving you again!

Regards,

Christie
ChristieSouth Australia

I love it!

Very comfortable and supportive. I have a lower back injury and have found I wake up better each morning. It's a struggle to get out of bed each morning now

Purchased in November 2019 at E Furniture Store Online store for $400.00.

Samar A.
Samar A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress in a box

Bought deep dream green tea queen mattresses- the service was excellent and the delivery was in two days- amazed at how comfortable they are- will be buying 2 more . I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Purchased in November 2019.

A.Lynch
A.Lynch

Love the customer service at E-Living!

I purchased this direct from e-living in addition to three other mattresses. My three girls love their sleep and find the firmness perfect and contouring for their growing tween bodies. The mattress is clean, padded and looks beautiful and clean. Great alternative to the big box stores for growing bodies that need lots of contouring. The value is second to none. Great customer service when you need to clarify things on the order too.

Purchased in September 2019 at E-Living Furniture.

BMW
BMWWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Like sleeping on a cloud

This is the most comfortable mattress I’ve slept on for years my husband and I are really impressed. No partner disturbance. It feels like it supports every curve of your body. I have osteoporosis and I feel like i’m Sleeping on a cloud.

Purchased in September 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $349.00.

Lizzi
LizziSydney, NSW

Amazing!

So comfortable. Both my partner and I are tall people people and struggle to find mattresses that are comfortable for both of us. First night on this mattress and we slept like babies! It is a firmer mattress, probably not a medium like I initially anticipated. Still amazing though.

Purchased in September 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $305.00.

Beyond comfortable

This mattress is so soft but yet still supportive I bought this for my son and he has slept every night better than he ever has, it is perfect Dept and the pillow top is to die for. I would definitely recommend this mattress to anyone

Purchased in August 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $320.00.