Deliciou Bacon Seasoning

Deliciou Bacon Seasoning (page 3 of 4)

Catherine L.

Catherine L.Central West, NSW

Was I alive before I met you?!!!

It's the seasoning you never knew you needed, but very rapidly can't live without. Hint: it makes kids eat their vegetables!

Debra

DebraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolute addicted

Great products and fast delivery
I use the Bacon in just about everything

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It truly is an amazing tasting seasoning

I used this when making my hamburgers recently. Using plant based mince (which sometimes can be bland) but when I added the seasoning it gave my burgers a delicious flavouring

Barbara Glover

Barbara GloverGoulburn Valley, VIC

Bacon lovers

wonderful true bacon flavour. Lots of uses. Great on baked potatoes, baked scalloped potato bake. Toasted cheese sandwiches. So many things.

Lucy Geijskes

Lucy GeijskesFar North Queensland, QLD

Delicious Deliciou

We bought three different bacon flavoured seasonings and love them all. We use them on a wide range of veggies, on a frittata, on baked potato and hot chips. We really love them and will try a few more in the range. We also love support this young Aussie entrepreneur.

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Victoria

Wonderful seasoning!

I quite like using the original on avocado's, personally! I didn't think I'd use it on anything like that, but its quite a great taste! Fantastic seasoning, thank you.

Lorrclair

LorrclairWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Oh, wow! The Variety

Have just loved trying the different flavours. Hard to choose the one I like best. So many uses, on chips, in mashed potatoes, on pasta, oh, the uses are endless.

Colin

ColinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Real Bacon Flavour

I find this product is great for the want for that bacon taste.
Very pleasant to use.

Tania Gay

Tania GayQueensland

great taste love it

this is easy and tasty to use on anything, being a vegan it comes in handy heaps, my daughter moved back home, she is also a vegan and loves it too.

Love it

Great on air fryed chips Then put them on a tray with bacon season then cheese over the top pop in the oven to melt the cheese kids loved it

Rachael

Rachael

Excellent seasoning.

Great flavours. I use them on rice, pasta or vegies. Can't wait to see more flavours

JulieB

JulieBSydney, NSW

Bacon makes everything taste better

Happy with all the bacon seasoning flavours I purchased and will purchase again.

Jennie M.

Jennie M.Far North Queensland, QLD

So good!!!

This is amazing! Tastes delicious and so versatile. I’m trying to convince my kids that veggies are edible but they love bacon, this is the answer! My kids will now eat their veggies! You will wonder how you lived without this product.

Truly terrible product and service

I ordered from the UK. The website had repeated messages come up stating how people we’re ordering from the UK. No mention of any additional postage fees. Product arrived late (over a month) and I has to pay £12 import fee. I have contacted the company several times with no reply to my email. I thought the cost might be worth it but the product is quite disgusting- overly sweet and artificial tasting. Nacho cheese flavouring just taste of cumin. I’m really appalled at this crappy company. Feels like a con.

Nicole

NicoleSouthwest, VIC

Tastes nothing like advertised

Find out how Deliciou Bacon Seasoning compares to other Food & Drink Products

Too high in sodium, and tastes nothing like bacon

Maybe it works for vegans who never ate actual bacon.
I bought all 5 flavors, and well... OK... The Original, the BBQ, and the cheesy are just salty (as salty as MSG in Chinese food), the maple smells sweet, and taste sweet (but nothing like maple syrup or bacon). Overall, it doesn't taste healthy at all... and they even use children in their ads. Parents, please, don't buy their idea to make your kids eat vegs by adding this. They might eat their vegs, but then suffer from high blood pressure.

Worst Customer Service

Do not buy!

Katie

Katie

Doesn't live up to the hype

I noticed this being sold in Woolworths, so I kept an eye out for when it went on special. Bought it for only $3.90 so didn't waste too much money on it thankfully. Doesn't taste like bacon, I don't really know how to explain it. It doesn't even at least smell like it. The packaging is rubbish too, I find it hard to shake out the seasoning onto anything hot.
I tried to leave a review on their website, but was obviously not accepted, since I bought it from woolies not direct. Will not be purchasing again. I agree with another reviewer, it might taste like bacon to someone who has never eaten it? Leave the vegan products for the vegans!

Gary Langford

Gary Langford

Don't fall for their marketing

Saw their ads on Facebook couldn't find any reviews so I tried their product.

It just tastes like a herb mix that's smokey and very artificial tasting.

I don't like it at all and would not recommend the product.

Would not buy again.