Deliciou Bacon Seasoning

Deliciou Bacon Seasoning

Not bacon as I know it.

I love real bacon especially when well done.
Unfortunately this tastes nothing like bacon in the UK that I ever tasted (nor in the US for that matter).
It's tastes ok but really not like bacon. Sorry, but very disappointing.

Purchased in February 2021.

Does not walk the talk.

Stating that everything will taste like bacon is a big marketing scam. the product at its best taste like metal nails.
such a disappointing experience, and adding insult to injury, it costed me 42 USD for a product that is not worth more than 5 USD at its best.
Relying on Yeast extract to bring depth in flavor,and using some unrecognized spices extract made the final product with weird palate.
It requires a deep change on the formula.
last but not least please don't call it bacon seasoning. it is for sure not!

Purchased at desert cart for $42.00.

Does Not Make Anything Taste Like Bacon

Very confused by the seemingly endless amount of positive reviews because this product simply does not make anything taste like bacon. At all. I have tried a little, I have tried a lot, and it makes no difference, it simply does not make food taste like bacon. Do not recommend and will be asking for my money back. Now with that said the product itself appears to be quality so no complaints there, however after shipping and the extra Veggie Seasoning they sold me on at check out (Which I also do not recommend, bland, and basically salt), I paid $20 US dollars and feel cheated because it does not taste at all like bacon.

Purchased in December 2020 for $20.00.

Food & Drink Products

Find out how Deliciou Bacon Seasoning compares to other Food & Drink Products

Calvin K.

Calvin K.Perth, WA

Complete scam they advertise 50% off but they doubled the prices beforehand..

Title says it all. Also the actual product tastes horrible and clumps 8p

Purchased in May 2020 for $28.00.

Brianna

BriannaSouth West, WA

Absolutely horrid

I used this for the second time and ruined another dish ahhh.

Purchased in October 2020.

caryn.spriggs

caryn.spriggsVictoria

Tastes Fake & Nothing Like Bacon

I bought this and had high expectations but sadly it tasted fake and nothing at all like bacon. I won't be buying another bottle.

Purchased in October 2020.

Waste of Money

I kept adding Bacon Seasoning to my dish and no matter how much I added it did not taste of bacon. I did better taking a slice of bacon, chopping it up and adding it to the dish. May not be vegan but that was not my objective.

Purchased in October 2020 for $8.00.

Truly terrible product and service

I ordered from the UK. The website had repeated messages come up stating how people we’re ordering from the UK. No mention of any additional postage fees. Product arrived late (over a month) and I has to pay £12 import fee. I have contacted the company several times with no reply to my email. I thought the cost might be worth it but the product is quite disgusting- overly sweet and artificial tasting. Nacho cheese flavouring just taste of cumin. I’m really appalled at this crappy company. Feels like a con.

Purchased in May 2020.

Nicole

NicoleSouthwest, VIC

Tastes nothing like advertised

Purchased in August 2020.

Food & Drink Products

Find out how Deliciou Bacon Seasoning compares to other Food & Drink Products

Too high in sodium, and tastes nothing like bacon

Maybe it works for vegans who never ate actual bacon.
I bought all 5 flavors, and well... OK... The Original, the BBQ, and the cheesy are just salty (as salty as MSG in Chinese food), the maple smells sweet, and taste sweet (but nothing like maple syrup or bacon). Overall, it doesn't taste healthy at all... and they even use children in their ads. Parents, please, don't buy their idea to make your kids eat vegs by adding this. They might eat their vegs, but then suffer from high blood pressure.

Purchased in March 2020 for $122.00.

Worst Customer Service

Purchased in June 2020 at Deliciou Website for $112.00.

Do not buy!

Purchased in May 2020 for $33.00.

Gary Langford

Gary Langford

Don't fall for their marketing

Saw their ads on Facebook couldn't find any reviews so I tried their product.

It just tastes like a herb mix that's smokey and very artificial tasting.

I don't like it at all and would not recommend the product.

Would not buy again.

Purchased in March 2020 for $34.00.

See all Deliciou Bacon Seasoning reviews