Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series

Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series

Janice5

Janice5AU

has had the keyboard replaced 3 times in last 2years (under extended bought warranty)

terrible. we have had to replace keyboard 3 times in last 2 years, luckily under the 'extra 2 yrs warranty we purchased'. there has also been odd 'not turning' on moments as well on an off and periods where it seemed to get very hot, while charging. i think the battery is also running out a lot quicker already, item was only purchased in dec 2019. not happy, won't be buying again, need to upgrade for yr9 next year as I am confident keyboard will fail again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Dell Australia for $700.00.

Jenny4

Jenny4Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Experience

I bought this same machine with 32gb HD, no-one said "beware" that I should install any programs on ext USB. The first time it updated windows it ran out of room and ever since May it has been telling me to free up space. I put it away for 5 months, now I have spent hours on the phone and the Dell Tech has removed all updates and anything he could find and now I have 720 mb of space! It will not even reformat itself so Dell can start again - because, you guessed it - I need to free up space. The Dell man has gone away to seek further help on what to do meanwhile he could not log my call as their system has a problem, Says it all really, fingers crossed for Friday when he is supposed to call me back!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Worst laptop and service from DELL

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Laptops

Find out how Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series compares to other Laptops

AI

AISydney, NSW

Terrible! Just a rubbish

I bought it $330. First 11 month, there was no problem. But after that, storage became full and I tried clean up which didn't help. Storage cannot reduce then I seek expand storage. Dell cannot activate expand function. 30GB is too small and unable to expand is not fair! When I tried to expand, I lost windows 10.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Marsanne10

Marsanne10Perth

Dell Inspiron 11

Bought the device August 2017. It functioned ok till November. I put it away until Jan when uni started. Started preparing for uni Jan 2018 and it overheated within minutes. It stopped working. Rang customer support bc they close at 8pm. Except they’re closed in my time zone. Dell continues to go downhill. if anyone can recommend a decent touchscreen 11-15 inch, I’d appreciate it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Foon C

Foon CSydney, NSW

Very poor build quality and reliability

See all Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series reviews