Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series

Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series

Jingster

JingsterCranbourne West

It must be upgrade

I bought it just this june with 4gb Ram + 128 SSD.. It must be upgraded since, bcos i find it runs windows 10 very smooth.. i also installed office 2016 on it. run perfectly. This small laptop ideally for mobile people to do some work on the run due to super light in weight. A bit shame about its HDD size, only 128gb. But only 329 I bought, definitely worth every penny.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
John Crew

John Crewharvey

wrong information

took my Dell laptop in for repair in March 2017, was told it needed a new hard drive and windows reinstalled, at a cost of nearly $4oo, I said no and picked it up with a$89 service charge, laptop not being a year old I was not happy so took it to another repair shop and was told nothing was wrong with the hard drive but windows needed to be reinstalled $123, so I said yes to this then went back to BTS asking why they had told me I needed the hard drive, I fought to get a refund but only got a small amount back, thinking they must have lied about checking the machine when they could not get the computer to loud up I think they assumed what was wrong,

Date PurchasedMar 2017
J60913

J60913South East Queensland, QLD

Excellant machine!

I have had this laptop for a few months now and absolutely love it! Its like an ipad, love the touch screen, keypad folds back so you can use it as an ipad, all for a bit over $500, bought it to travel Oz next year, small, compact yet has the same processor as my last Dell, only negative is that some might find the processor to be a wee bit slow, but perfect for me, cant fault it!

Laptops