Dell Inspiron 15

5 questions from our users

Robert D.

Robert D.asked

Inspiron 15 3000 Series

Does this model have a DVD player?

Jennjne

Not sure, but he 15 5000 does. Go on to Dells site and search for it.
www.dell.com.au

Cecil

Cecilasked

Inspiron 15 3000 Series

Suddenly after not being in use for ten days my computer, a Dell Inspiron won’t turn on. What is the problem and how can I fix it

gadallma
gadallma

Hi Cecil, I'm sorry I cannot help you with this problem.

Jennjne

I had the same problem. The battery went so low that I had to leave it on charge for over 24 hours to get it going again. My lappie is only 3 months old too. The only other problem could be a virus.

Kwog1

Kwog1asked

Inspiron 15 5000 Series

Why has it been ranked terrible?

Paul Eastham
Paul Eastham

The laptop was faulty from the first moment I turned it on.
It took 2 weeks and many many phone calls to get a replacement.

Dee

Deeasked

Inspiron 15

Will running my InspironnR without the battery harm my laptop?

Yvonne
Yvonne

I mostly used my laptop with mains power - battery plugged in so the battery was always fully charged. Having said that, I was advised to occasionally disconnect the battery and run the computer on battery until the battery was empty then plug battery back in and charge it up again. Not sure what you are wanting to do - you will need the battery if you are using it without mains power. Perhaps contact the people from who you purchased your laptop.

thebooglywoogly

thebooglywooglyasked

Inspiron 15 3000 Series

Can anyone clearly tell me have to use the dvd drive to watch movies? I don't understand it comes up saying in the media player it doesn't support the file and codecs... and I don't know what to do.

mark
mark

Try downloading vlc player it's for free and plays 99% of all movie formats

Get an answer from our members and Dell representatives