DeLonghi Avvolta 4 Slice

Burnt Fingers

This toaster started off with 5 stars in the cooking department, however like all toasters I find the older it get the more uneven the cooking becomes. I have had it for about 2 years and it is now burning one side and just cooking the other. Oh and if you cook anything other than square white bread, expect burnt fingers!! The lift leaver only lifts the bread by about 2mm and it is really difficult to get it out

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Perfect toast, well browned

I bought this beauty at Good guys in Melton on sale.The toaster is not just beautiful, it has the looks as well as being simple to use but produces well browned toast! You can also choose how brown you like your toast using the dual. I also have a kettle in the same colour and design and kitchen looks awesome.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Can’t live without my toaster

Omg finally a toaster that knows how everyone in the family likes their toast. It is amazing. From bread to crumpets and muffins all perfectly toasted. It is stylish and compliments my kitchen decor beautifully.
No longer does my toaster hide in the cupboard or butlers pantry, this DeLonghi gets a thorough workout st breakfast lunch and sometimes tea. Love love love it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017