DeLonghi Brillante KBJ2001.R (Red)

DeLonghi Brillante KBJ2001.R (Red)

Very disappointing

I will have the model but not at hand at time of writing this ...love the look of my kettle ...pretty noisy but can deal with that ....bought this just before we left for a month long holiday oct/nov and today the 21 nov 2018 I boiled kettle and it just kept boiling spewing hot water over everyone including the power switch .....turned off and let it sit for a few hours to try again ....same thing ....the kettle wasn’t anywhere near full!!!! Taking back to Good Guys in Midland Perth today!!! Potentially very dangerous in my opinion!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Love the colour but hate the water viewer

I love everything about the Delonghi kettle from the stylish colour and design to the fast boiling time
The only downfall of the Delonghi kettle is its water viewer as it's hard to see the water level in it.
The water viewer needs to have a ball that floats so you can see the level of water in it

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Do not buy this cheap kettle

I purchased the red brilliante kettle online and very disappointed with its poor quality. Shame on Delonghi for producing a cheap all plastic kettle just for looks. The on/off button is an ugly plastic chrome colour which turns black after use as the paint comes off the plastic. Also the kettle is all plastic and does not last as long as stainless steel. Not to mention plastic kettles will release chemicals as it boils. Never purchasing a rubbish Delonghi item ever again!

See all DeLonghi Brillante Kettle reviews