DeLonghi Brillante Kettle

DeLonghi Brillante Kettle (page 2 of 2)

KBJ2001.BK (Black), KBJ2001.W (White) and KBJ2001.R (Red)

Susie

SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality

Have the toaster and jug in this design and totally happy with both. After purchasing another brand at similar price and having to return two jugs and one toaster on warranty we decided to go with another brand. More than happy with DeLonghi and will buy this brand again. Great quality products and look lovely in the kitchen - the toaster and jug that look great sitting on the kitchen bench.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Tim

Tim

It's great

Had mine for a while now and really like it. It's very quiet and comes to the boil quickly. Looks good too. So good I bought the toaster and it's fantastic too. I've been really impressed with both of these products so I hope the new oven I purchased made by delonghi is just as good.

IanKen

IanKenDuncraig WA

More like De-Shortie. Lasted just 14 months. Bah!

gcdollar

gcdollarGold Coast, QLD

Best Kettle we have had so far

We have had many kettles in the past. I chose this one because I loved the look of it! After over 2 years now, it works very well and I'm very pleased with my purchase. Many of my friends said they loved it too and the white one really suits kitchen with white as the main color theme.

One good thing is the leveler inside (marking the maximum water to hold) is stainless steel; while the other ones we had in the past had plastics which are not good in boiling water for too long.

Vee

Vee

Do not buy this cheap kettle

I purchased the red brilliante kettle online and very disappointed with its poor quality. Shame on Delonghi for producing a cheap all plastic kettle just for looks. The on/off button is an ugly plastic chrome colour which turns black after use as the paint comes off the plastic. Also the kettle is all plastic and does not last as long as stainless steel. Not to mention plastic kettles will release chemicals as it boils. Never purchasing a rubbish Delonghi item ever again!

Died suddenly - light goes on but no longer boils - doesn't last long

Bought the matching toaster and kettle in black. Silver plastic strip around the bottom broke after a short time. Had it about a year and a half and it's died suddenly. Tempted to buy again for the looks and to match my toaster but won't. If it wasn't so good looking I'd give it zero stars!

DéLonghi Brillante

Loved it with the matching toaster - However kettle lasted 19 months - just stopped - called Myers they confirmed 12mth warranty only! [toaster also looks good but from day one toasts unevenly on all four - not my best purchases!]

Red lippy mum

Red lippy mumMelbourne

Not good enough for the price

Absolutely loved our black brillante delonghi kettle. But after 18months it has just stopped. Had it tested, scaled and cleaned, but nothing has worked. It came to the boil fast and quietly too. But as we have always endeavoured to purchase better quality this has really put us off. I've never had a $100 kettle fail in 18months. Our last kettle lasted 6 years so suffice to say "not happy jan". That and we bought the matching toaster. So now...it won't match as we can't even find a brillante kettle let alone trust it will last longer than a year or so :(
Fast and quiet
Broke down after 18 months

kazm76

kazm76Southwest, VIC

Stylish kettle

This white kettle looks great on my black bench. Have had many comments about it. Apart from the look, it pours well and boils quickly. I can't hear the TV while it is boiling but I am yet to find a quiet kettle. My only negative about it is I can't see the water level indicator
Stylish look, boils well, pours well
Can't read the water level indicator

Fogey

FogeyPerth

No value

Evelina

EvelinaMelbourne

Eye catching

I decided it would be nice to spice up our newly renovated kitchen with this kettle (and a matching toaster) and it turned out to be an amazing product! The colours are simple but they match any colour scheme and the design is incredible. The kettle works amazingly, it heats up fast and it can hold more water than any other kettles that I have had. Also, it has brilliant quality and seems like it will last a long time.
Amazing design, Quickly Heats

MrsMorris

MrsMorrisMelbourne

So Quiet!

I got this kettle as a wedding present, and is definetly one of the best gifts I received!
It looks great,( also has a matching toaster) heats up much quicker than my last kettle - and is so quiet!
Really long cord which you can wind out to the correct length.
Looks great, quiet

Discerning-eye

Discerning-eyeAU

Awesome design & functionality

I love this kettle - it looks awesome and works like a charm. It's silent, quite large and heats quickly.

I have it in black, it's so hard to find appliances that look good and work properly.
Bling features and design
Tad expensive but got it on sale