DeLonghi DCH7092ER

DeLonghi DCH7092ER

MPN: DCH7092ER

Anne

AnneSouth Australia

UNUSABLE after only a few years!

After buying this heater in August 2017, the fan has stopped working altogether. There's only a one year warrantee so that's alot of money down the drain! Just bought a $19 heater from Big W and this cheap heater is much more effective, heat wise, than the DeLonghi, has a great thermostat function AND has a TWO year warrantee. Won't be buying DeLonghi ever again!!

Purchased in August 2017 at The Good Guys.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area
Pp17

Pp17Perth

Only survived one winter!

Bought this heater from the goodguys in May 2017. Last week ( now June 2018) it has stopped working completely. The temperature gauge clicks, sounding like it is recognising to turn on, but instead of blowing hot air it starts to smell burnt. It is very unfortunate as we had only used it for my now 15 month old daughter through one winter. We paid $120 or so for this and for this price we expected it to last longer. Sadly we are also just one month out of the 1 year manufacturer's warranty so are unable to send it back for fixing.

I thought DeLonghi was a trustworthy, quality brand. I thought wrong.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Criz

Criz

Broke down on day 10

My husband and I bought one to use for our bedroom. It was really nice and heats up the room pretty quick. I though we got it for a good deal at 109aud from the Good Guys and boy, were we wrong. We placed it on a corner of the room so no one would bump/dodge it. On day 10 my husband couldn't turn it on anymore as it indicated that the "tip over switch" was activated (it's supposed to be a safety feature when it drops or tilts over - mind you, it never fell nor was it moved from it's place ever since we placed it there). Brought it back at the store and had an exchange card.

Date PurchasedJune 2017