DeLonghi DCH7092ER

• Smell Yes (0) · No (4)
S.M

S.MSydney, NSW

Awesome heater!!

I got this heater for my study room. It is perfect and has eco mode. Shuts off when the required temperature is reached. It can rotate just like your table fans. I would definitely recommend this product.

Julie B.

Julie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding product - so much heat from a small product

We went out to purchase an electric fireplace for in the wall and came home with this heater. Went from $3000 to $120. We spent nearly 2 hours standing in front of heaters - electric log fires, ceramic panel heaters and Dyson. This Delonghi eats all of them. It has so many great features but honestly, it heats our large living area nicely. It's compact, has a timer and sensor, what more do you want. Def worth buying.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $120.00.

Grange

GrangeRockhampton

The best heater I've ever had

This delongi heater is easily the best heater I've ever had soon as you put it on the heat is coming at you , it seems twice as good as the old heater which was really noisy and smelt but the new heater is quiet as a mouse and no smell which is a lovely change to the old heater . This heater is only half the size of the old one and punches out a lot more heat it's quiet and efficient I wouldn't be without one now. The safety of the heater is amazing with all the modern functions it's a must to buy.

Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi DCH7092ER compares to other Electric Heaters

Riannon B.

Riannon B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect bedroom heater

I bought this as a second heater for my daughters room to heat up the room before bed. It certainly does the job!

We only need to turn it on an hour before bedtime and keep the door closed and the room is incredibly toasty for bed time.

Being a ceramic heater the element is inside so is safer than most posrtable heaters which is a major positive for our family as we want to heat the space safely.

It's very quiet and efficient. The controller is easy to use - my 3.5 year old has mastered it.

It is a really nice size and is a good looking heater. I cannot fault this heater it was exactly what we needed.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $139.00.

ucwepn

ucwepnAU

powerful little heater great for small to medium rooms.

Got this heater last week as an interim measure as our wall furnace stopped working, very light, portable & powerful little heater with oscillation, remote control, temperature control and 3 fan settings. Also has an eco mode and a timer mode. it can be a little noisy on full power but was the least noisy of the small heaters we tried in this category. Suitable for bedrooms and bathrooms etc or as a space heater fairly close to you, not powerful enough for a main living area. Was marked as $129 but the good guys gave us $10 off so it was $119.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jack

JackPenshurst

Great for small rooms

We bought this little heater for our newborn baby and use it mainly at the bathroom when we bath him. It warms up the whole area very quickly and able to keep the temperature consistent from start to finish of the bath. One of the best features that I really like is its safety design of auto-off when it gets knocked down by accident. If you are looking for something small and can be take it to anywhere around the house, this heater is one of the best products that you can choose.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Lachie

LachieAdelaide

Powerful, small, portable

Love this little heater. It really packs a punch and heats up my bedroom quickly.

My favourite features are the fact that it rotates, and that it has a remote. I know it's lazy, but I love turning it on without even having to leave bed!

Would highly recommend, even thought it is over $100.00.

Date PurchasedMay 2017