DeLonghi DE60COMBI

3.8

Anomalous
    AnomalousGold Coast, Queensland

It doesn't work anymore

This has decided to turn itself off whenever it wants to. Then turns on when it wants to. Just out of warranty too. They wanted to charge a call out fee and no guarantee they could fix it.

In addition it caused our electricity usage to spike causing us $100s extra in power due to the fault. Not to mention being seriously dangerous.

Cheaper to throw it in the bin and get a new one. Disappointing, no troubleshooting support either from DeLonghi. Also had issues with our oven. I would never buy DeLonghi again, sure they look high end but not reliable, electrical issues. I have turned off our wine fridges as a precaution.

Date PurchasedJan 2011

I.C RED
    I.C REDasked

We purchased the DeLonghi DE60COMBI over 2 years ago and it has been operating fine. The problem is that the stainless steel surround is starting to show blemishing along the bottom edge, directly below the DE60COMBI is a gas oven. I can not seem to clear the blemish. Could it be a result of the heat from the oven door? Do I need to purchase a new surround? Is the surround available as a seperate item as it was when I purchased the microwave? Regards Stephen

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryMicrowaves