DeLonghi DE60COMBI

Buying Guide Banner

3.8

raferyan2002
    raferyan2002South East Queensland, QLD

Looks good but overall just ok

It is a bit underpowered for my liking. Also, you can't fit tall containers (or those pre-cooked rice packets) in because it is not very high inside due to the convection element. I wouldn't buy this type again. Overall, it is just ok. The convection oven part takes a long time to pre-heat for such a small oven.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

I.C RED
    I.C REDasked

We purchased the DeLonghi DE60COMBI over 2 years ago and it has been operating fine. The problem is that the stainless steel surround is starting to show blemishing along the bottom edge, directly below the DE60COMBI is a gas oven. I can not seem to clear the blemish. Could it be a result of the heat from the oven door? Do I need to purchase a new surround? Is the surround available as a seperate item as it was when I purchased the microwave? Regards Stephen

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryMicrowaves