DeLonghi DEBETA90

MPN: 35903855

3.5

DIsgruntled

DIsgruntledMelbourne

Works well but flue cover too short

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online for A$649.00.

BarbM

BarbMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for high ceilings

Pam

Pam

RIP - 8 YEAR OLD RANGEHOOD

Had to replace the PCB for $200 in 2015, plus call out $88. 2 weeks ago, motor stopped working. Another $88 call out diagnosed the death of the motor. We need a new rangehood. It was good whilst it lasted, but was I unlucky or does it only has a very limited lifespan? My Mother in law has exactly the same model and hers is over 10 years old.

Range Hoods

Find out how DeLonghi DEBETA90 compares to other Range Hoods

Jailshopping

JailshoppingBrisbane

Parts need 4-12 weeks waiting time...

We had this rangehood for 8 years. It worked nicely, only need to change the lamp. It stop working one day. Similar problem as Helen from sydney. The pcb and switch board are broken. It cost me $165 to check the problem (also the Delonghi dishwasher is broken, but reason unkown). The part cost $134 and estimate labour fee is $110.

But when I like it to fix, they told me it need to be wait for 4-12 weeks. ( so far two weeks ) because delonghi doesn't has parts.

I can't wait four months.... Might just buy a new one instead. Hope it can last 10 year!

See all DeLonghi DEBETA60 / 70 / 90 reviews

Miroasked

DEBETA90

Looks like all of us that bought that unit have same issues. Not a good design or a good service from apparently great company. Keep me informed if any of you resolve this problem with the blue lights. Thanks

Miroasked

DEBETA90

I have a range hood debeta 90 which doesn't work now it has a blue light lit up fan button 3 is lit up. Will not do any thing? It has just been instolled last year . even tho its out of warranty , it was sitting in the box for few years. ( was working when we tested it and all was o.k. it has newer been used. I have just seen the blue light on few days ago. ( the instruction book says something about 15 min timer ) i have no idea what that is and how to use it. What do i do. Regards Miro

Sam
Sam

Did you manage to fix this? We are having the same issues. Thanks

Wardrop
Wardrop

Same issue here. I'll report back once I work out what the problem is. I'm guessing it's most likely the control module that hosts the buttons. Must be some kind of common short circuit or corrosion issue. I'll likely crack it open and inspect my unit this week.

Miro

Hi all I have rang the company and the only answer I got was , we can sell you the new unit as its out of warrantee," not happy " My unit is actually new, newer used as we stil haven't shifted in to the apartment. To me this means that the electronic module inside the unit is a faulty design.

Colin R.

Colin R.asked

Mine has a blue light on the 3 speed button
Nothing works

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives