DeLonghi DEDW645S (Silver)

DeLonghi DEDW645S (Silver)

MPNs: 35903253 and DEDW645S

Winny 57Goulburn Valley, VIC

Load of rubbish!!!

Purchased in October 2014.

Kelvin and Michelle

Kelvin and MichelleSunbury

Best Dish washer we have ever owned

Date PurchasedAug 2017

DannieleBrisbane

Utter waste of money

We bought this dishwasher in Dec 2017 and it does a crap job of drying the dishes, rarely dispenses the powder and does a mediocre job of washing the dishes. We have had it repaired once already for the heat pump back in May this year and have been unable to leave our dishwasher unattended for the past 10 weeks due to it continuously running and not stopping. We have been waiting for 7 weeks for the useless machine to be repaired a 2nd time and are still waiting. We have asked for our money back from The Good Guys with no luck. Worst purchase ever. Do not recommend.

Total piece of crap

Had it for 3 years. Within that time i have had it fixed at least 10 times. Constantly leaks, doesn't clean well. Just spent another $300 on it to get fixed and now leaking again. I think i bought a lemon never again. Could be a reason for it being discontinued..... After service is outrageous.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Stopped working just after its warranty.

Paid $800 for it. It did its job ok. Not the best at drying.
    Also you need to manually turn it off after its cycle.
    The dishwasher in general feels flimsy.
    But last week i came home to find smoke coming from the back of it and it's only a few months past its 2 year warranty.
    So i opened it up to find the problem, and found nothing just a blowen fuse which is soldered to the main PC board. Otherwise there is a handful of screws that hold the whole thing together.
    Avoid this machine.
    I give it 2 stars as it lasted 2 years.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

susieep

susieepcabarita beach

Don't even think about it!!! Terrible

Purchashed for $600 so I should have known it would be bad. You really do get what you pay for. If you want clean dishes make sure you rinse everything to the point of it being clean anyway otherwise be prepared to run the never ending 3 hour cycle (that once took 8 hours) again. I agree with everyone else, the drying function is terrible and it's noisy and inconsistent.
    I clean the filter every 2 weeks, run a cleaning tablet cycle every month and use good quality powder. We bought in November 2016 and it was just satisfactory for about a year but now it just continually brings me disappointment and shatters my hopes and dreams. I trusted you Delonghi....you took my money and betrayed my trust. Never again!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Not great design

Doesn’t dry dishes very well plates don’t fit in properly meaning spray arms can’t spin to clean would love to change to a different model if could. They cutlery drawer is also very shallow and second shelf you have to lay small plates in flat for the same reason as bottom shelf the spray arm cannot spin as it hit the plates, and after a short time of owning it it already has problems heating the water

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Not happy

Not happy

Silver waste of money

Cannot tell you how good it is at cleaning dishes. Bought the unit just to modernise kitchen.
    After only a few times (no more than 15) of use the On / Off switch started to play up.
    You have to change the whole board cost $150.00 without labour.
    No favourite features
    Stay away from that brand.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
    Matt2018

Matt2018Adelaide

Value For Money.

It's not a top dollar dishwasher so I don't expect top dollar results. The manual clearly states that you need to clean the filter & jets regularly (I do it about once a month). If you don't, then yes, it stops working properly. I agree with other users that say that it doesn't dry properly (in normal mode), that's why I turn on the extended drying function every wash - it adds 5 minutes to the cycle.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
    rush

rushSYDNEY

Terrible dishwasher that didn’t last 3 years

Dishwasher replaced in an investment property less than three years ago and a tenant reported the below which an electrician has confirmed:

Dishwasher does not clean dishes at all. Some of the spray nozzles appear blocked and drain pipe appears full. I have cleaned the spray nozzles out previously yet they appear to be clogged again. Dishwasher has never really cleaned dishes well since we moved in so doesn't get used much if at all. Went to use it the other day and appears far worse than ever again. Even after numerous washes dishes were still not clean. Does not seem to even dissolve the tablet.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Luca Roncari

Luca Roncari

I wish we bought it before. Great price!

It's a very professional and easy to use item.
    We have it for a while without regret.
    Washing is great, good cleaner and good looking too.
    It's very low maintenance and very easy to personalize the functions. My wife loves using it too. I wish we bought it before. Great price!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Do not buy this dishwasher.

Nothing fits properly in this dishwasher. We have had it repaired under the 12 month warranty 4 times and the heating element looks like it's broken again. Seriously the worst electrical product I have ever purchased. I asked for a refund on the 4th time it broke down and got no where. There is now a free one on my front lawn if you'd like to toucher yourself. What a piece of garbage

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Ab34

Ab34

Great Dishwasher

This dishwasher is great for the purpose we bought it for. We are going to rent out our house so didn't want to spend loads on a fancy dishwasher. This one was a great price and it does everything we need it to. It does a great wash cycle and is quiet when in use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Ronnie D

Ronnie D

Does the Job well

My old dishwasher finally gave up, so looking at others in the store spotted this one, did some research and decided to purchase one. Love all the different settings that it has, plenty of room for lots of settings, usually run mine every second day. The only thing I don't like it water seems to stay around a bit, so normally open the door when load finished to help dishes dry.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Natalie

NatalieVictoria

Just OK

The water stopped heating after 1 year. As it was still under a 2 year warranty, the repair was covered however still disappointing and inconvenient. Also the spray arm under the top rack often comes off. It can be clipped back but can be annoying. I think it's a design flaw. Other than that it's fine. Dishes come out clean so that's the most important thing.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    Brendan J

Brendan JBelmont

Great dishwasher

This dishwasher is so much more better than our last. The fitted cutlery tray works really well. I couldn’t live without the adjustable upper basket. This fits all of our bigger items and dinner plates. Including our cutting boards. The 1hour wash is for not very dirty dishes and works really well. The main wash for 2.5 hours is great. Plates come out dry. Compared to our older machine this works really well and more efficient.

Kevin Neale

Kevin NealeMount Barker S.A.

So badly designed

If only you could try before you buy because I would not buy this model. So badly designed from a user perspective, small side plates placed in the middle tray hit the cutlery tray, dinner plates place in the bottom tray don't allow the water fan to spin. Dishes come out still wet. What a heap of junk, I've only owned it for 5 weeks and it's going. The thought of putting up with this m/c is stressing me out. I'm cutting my losses and getting a different brand.

Functional, but barely acceptable - Avoid this dishwasher

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Useless dishwasher!

This dishwasher does not allow you to wash plates AND glasses or glasses AND cutlery! The space between each tray is too low to allow it. I have broken so many glasses when you push the tray in all the glasses fall over. And these glasses are not particularly tall...

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Jtay

JtayGold coast

Not great.

Had constant issues with this dishwasher. It would never dry dishes, couldn't fit many large dishes in, inconsistently cleaned and constant re washing of dishes. In the end we had to get rid of it because it came up with an error we couldn't get rid of. Refused to wash or turn on.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013