Delonghi DEL6038D

Delonghi DEL6038D

MPN: 36302145

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of wall oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.2

• Product is used
  • Preheating Speed
Sam S.

Sam S.

A Double Oven that actually looks good

I bought this to replace my previous unit from Westinghouse. The unit was advertised as being self cleaning, but in reality it is not. It has sides you can remove and clean on your own or replace. However, so far it has been reliable and working well. I will do a follow up review after using it for another 3 months.

Purchased in March 2019.

Product is used Daily
Peter

PeterMelbourne

Great oven

The small top oven get most of the work as it's quick to heat up as most things we cook are only small.
Temps are fairly close and still getting use to setting the correct temp, old Westinghouse had to add 15 Degrees or so.
As noted in other reviews the fan does run a long time after power off but found that just opening both ovens to let the heat out reduces the time

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online for A$1,700.00.

Preheating Speed
Product is used Daily

Russell VMelbourne

Versatile oven.

Love the dual oven feature and love that the small 38l oven is at the top. The small oven gets 95% of our usage which saves heating a large oven space. Cooks everything very evenly so no complaint on cooking quality.
Timer is hard to set but can be managed with care. Oven has a cooling fan that runs long after switching off, leading to ongoing noise that I could do without. Internal lighting is good. No issues big enough to stop me from recommending the product.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Wall Ovens

Find out how Delonghi DEL6038D compares to other Wall Ovens

Tessa L

Tessa LAthelstone

Delonghi Oven

Purchased this oven from the Delonghi website a few months back. i was really set on having a double wall oven as we entertain quite a bit. Its very simple to use and heats up very quickly, have had no dramas with cooking anything. Only thing is that it does take a while to cool down, but that's really not a big issue.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Lcfambam

LcfambamPerth

Great oven, very happy!

This oven is great. I wanted a grill and oven and the stylish look of this one suited my new kitchen perfectly!
My only criticism would be it takes a very long time to cool down and while it's cooling down it sounds like the oven is still on which can be annoying.
Despite that everything I've cooked so far has come out perfect!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Bev B

Bev Basked

I have tried to clean the bottom of the main oven (the big one) as it has a shiny residue. The booklet said to idle the oven at max temp for 30 minutes. But that did not do anything to remove the stain. What else can I use to remove this shiny residue?

Russell V

I believe the owners manual comments about cleaning the main oven by holding the max temperature only applies to the dull finish plates on the 2 sides of the oven and not for the top, bottom or back of the oven. For them it is back to commercial oven cleaning products and lots of hard work. For a true self cleaning oven you need a pyrolytic oven. Do they really work? I don't know that.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives