Delonghi Distinta

3.0

• Even Toasting Yes (1) · No (1)
Eleni

EleniMelbourne

Stunning and great to use!

Great addition to my new kitchen and really looks modern and stylish. So many options to choose from making it very versatile. Not too bulky which is really important to me! Highly recommend!

Even Toasting Yes
Patricia M.

Patricia M.

A big disappointment

Cord is way too short. Join between metals on top of toaster a crumb trap. Pickup toaster and there are crumbs everywhere on the bench top even though there is a crumb tray. Its a toss up if the toaster toasts the same even if the setting remains the same. Very disappointing.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for A$119.00.

Even Toasting No
jackie m

jackie mMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another dud of a product

Well I bought the kettle and the toaster in the copper colour the finish started coming off the kettle. The toaster hardly toasts 1 side so you have to turn bread over to get both sides toasted. At the price these items are their performance leaves a lot to be desired I won't be buying this brand any longer, I've had kettles & toasters that only cost $20 each that have lasted longer and performed better than these two pieces of rubbish.So don't waste your money as Delonghi won't do anything about it.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Toasters

Find out how Delonghi Distinta compares to other Toasters

kar83

kar83Tauranga

Stylish toaster, performs well

Bought this toaster after taking back the Breville Smart toast after 1 week. So far it has toasted well, it cooks both sides of the bread but you do have to have it on the last setting to get it toasted. I wouldnt say it was perfectly even, but im losing hope now that any modern toaster will cook the perfect piece of toast.
And I refuse to pay $600 for a toaster so I guess its the best I will get. Its looks great on the bench and is really nice having the matching kettle. I would say it is a little over priced, but most are now. Overall it is good and I am happy.