DeLonghi Dinamica ECAM35055SB

DeLonghi Dinamica ECAM35055SB

MPN: ECAM35055SB
See the Best Fully Automatic Coffee Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by DeLonghi

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Handyman DadCentral Queensland, QLD

A coffee machine for those who live a busy lifestyle.

Purchased in August 2021 at Betta Home Living for $979.00.

Noise Level
Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used Daily
DeLonghi
Customer ServiceDeLonghi

So great to hear! Happy coffee making!

Handyman Dad

So far so good. Need to start trying different beans now.

Kelly C.asked

I have had to descale the machine after only 6 days from purchase, this is our 1st Automatic machine, now the milk won’t come through the steamer. I have spoken to a Delonghi help person and they said I need to reset the steamer as the descale has happened too soon, can someone help with how to do this? They were going to email instructions, but I have not received any emails.

Handyman Dad

Did you do a water hardener test when you first use the machine? You’ll have to set this up first. I haven’t had to descale ours yet. Also with the milk container, I give the clear hose a wash in running hot water once a week to make sure that it is clean. This routine would depend on how thick your milk is. I do a quick rinse of the container and the mixer part while I’m at it. This should be simple enough to pull apart. You must clean it at least once a week to avoid clogging up. Hope you get it sorted soon .

Kelly C.

Thanks, I have done the water hardener and we also clean the milk container each day. Hopefully someone can help lol

Mejico

I set the water hardness to the lowest setting, (1 I think) even though the test strip didn't change colour. So far I haven't had to run a descale. Maybe try to do a 'Default Values', which looks like a factory reset (instructions are in the manual). You will lose any changes you have made to the settings, such as beverage settings.

Katie Braunger W.
Katie Braunger W.asked

I’m finding it increasingly difficult to attach/detach the milk frother to/from the machine. Any advice?

deezaasked

Hi there my milk frother jug will froth on the cappuccino setting and not on the latte setting. I’m wondering what is going on with it. I’ve had this coffee machine for 9 months without a problem until now.

Mejico

According to the manual Caffelatte is no froth (just heated milk) and LATTE MACCHIATO is minimum froth as in a flat white.

deeza

It’s actually the middle and low froth settings that don’t work. Maximum froth works.

Handyman Dad

I would guess that the control knob has some partial blockages. Have you tried thoroughly cleaning this?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines