DeLonghi DL2401TF

DeLonghi DL2401TF (page 2 of 3)

MPN: DL2401TF

A great heater

I purchased this heater about 2 weeks ago so we could save on gas and just have this system as a back up. The timer is a great feature, just been able to set and it turns on and off with ease and it warms the section of the room up to the right temperture just when you need it. the fan service is so great just to help the room warm up quicker.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good but be mindful of the room size

We got this heater as we were told that it is efficient and within our budget..Yet to see any difference on the power bill though but then again our heater runs for almost 12 plus hours everyday :-)..Also be mindful of the room size as this alone may not be enough for a large lounge room or open plan kitchen room..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good heater

This is a reliable brand. There are plenty of cheap heaters out there but I still prefer to buy branded electrical because I know I can trust on the quality. The heater does what it says. Easy to use too. Not sure about the electricity consumption but I guess it should be roughly the same as other heaters. I only use it during winter so it's not too bad.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great heater !
It's been more then year since I'm using it ..
with lot of option , to maintain heating .. never had any problem , with 2 year warranty, reasonable price , energy rating 4 , as it's oil heater consume really less electricity.. Best Buy in winters in reasonable price

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Good and powerful heater

Just bought this heater last month, it took me a while to realise it's really an energy friendly product.

I was intended to get a cheap oil column heater, but my friend suggest me to get DeLonghi as it's more powerful and much warmer by using the same amount of electricity.

After all, it's pretty energy saving for long hour using after testing.
It cost me around $5.03 for 7.5hrs, which means around $0.68 per hour.
If I use my air con for just an hour to warm up the living room plus an hour of using the little fan heater, that will cost me more than $2 for an hour.
So my conclusion is this heater actually is pretty good for people stay at home for long hours, but not for instant and short time warm up, like have to use it for more than 3 hours to achieve its energy saving purpose (as it cost me around $4 for 3 hours heating).

The only draw back for it is the plastic smell when it's on...it's a bit frustrating to open the window to get the smell away or not as that will cool down the area as well...hopefully it will go away soon...

Date PurchasedJun 2017

The room temperature can be perfectly maintained. Not so hot or too cold. Can adjust the settings to maintain the temperature of the room. No side effects on skin or any body parts. We just switch it on for around 2 hours and the heat is maintained for whole night.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great little heater

Simple to use heater with thermostat.
We have this in our bedroom and it works well.
Controls are easy to use and the heater comes with wheels so it's easy to much it around. The heater is tall and thin so it occupies little space
This WILL NOT heat your room quickly. It's not that kind of heater but with doors closed it does the job.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Not as good as our old heater

We purchased this to replace an older heater (different brand). It is ok but doesn't seem to give off as much radiant heat. The 'chimney effect' generates heat that goes straight up. Not good if you want to stand near it to 'warm up'. It was not what I was expecting.

Gets The Job Done Under $200

We got this before moving out last month. Its effective for heating rooms and things and does not consume too much watts while doing so. I recommend having a humidifier along side this, since it can dry your skin's. Surely this isn't expected to be as effective as heaters installed in homes, but it gets the job done quite well and I liked it.

Perfect but noisy

this is a perfect heater and safe. it heats up the room so quickly. I have 3 of them in my house. never had a problem with it. if you have kids around this is the best option you can go with. however there is a timer on it which at night makes noise and if you are sensitive to noise this might annoy you.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great heater and cheap to run

We use this in the kids' bedroom and it has been great so far. No noticeable change on the power bill. I set it to 1 (which just takes the chill out of the room), and the thermostat turns the heater on and off as required. Never gets hot to touch and not easy to tip over, so haven't had a problem having it in the room with young kids.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great heater for a medium room

Got this heater for a large room but it did not have the grunt so moved it to the study and it works a treat. I put it on 30 minutes before wanting the room and it is tostie by the time I use the room. The blow heater is not great.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Good heater

I have been using the De longhi heater for the last 10 months. I have another heater from another brand but it is not as good as the De longhi. I really enjoy the timer function to set a time that I want it to turn on. It is also good to keep your place really warm.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

this is very good.

1For the sound I don't like it.because I often use it while my child is sleeping.if it cloud be turn off while pushing the buttons.that will be perfect .
2It is a little heavy,there is only one handlebars to take when I want to move it,but there is not on the other side

Not hot at all.

Smell is very bad. And never gets the temperature up. Useless!!! Takes a little while to heat up. Having the timer is handy. Don't know about the electricity bill yet. Have to wait and see. A panel heater is more effective than a fan heater like this. I am using the radiant heater. Way more handy!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Amazing heater

The 11 fins of the Delonghi Oil Filled Radiator DL2401TF generate a lot of surface that can heat up when you turn it on. The maximum heating power that the radiator can generate is 2400W, while the minimum is 1300W. The medium power is 1600W, and it should be enough to maintain the temperature of an already warm room. If you turn on the radiator and use the maximum setting, the room should be warm in a matter of minutes. This radiator is actually highly praised for the short time needed to bring the temperature in a room at ideal values.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

ok heater

we bought this heater couple of years ago still going strong. i don't have any complaints it does the job. can store this heater any where. It doesn't take too long to heat up. good for small to medium rooms. i will recommend this to any one who want a great heater

Date PurchasedFeb 2013

Nice unit

A very good and portable oil heater unit.
Heats up pretty quick and good for average size bed room.
Timer function definitely helps getting the room too hot if you want too leave it on for longer periods.
I can confidently say that this will be one of the good purchases if you are after a heater.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Still smells of burning elements after 3 weeks but does heat

I only buy delongi products because very happy .I have recommend it to my family and friends as the brand is world wide and efficient in price and lots of products and prices realistic. We recently bought 2 coffee machines one for myself and another wedding gift as I Ve heard there fantastic.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Best heater I have ever had

We bought this a month ago because our living room is big and cold and we couldn't warm the room up with our old heaters and our 2 month old baby got always really cold hands and nose.
However with DeLonghi on level 6 -Max it will take less than 15 min to warm up the whole living room + kitchen.
The best feature for us is the fan. It is got a small fan that will seep up the warm up process :)
We really recommend it