DeLonghi DL2401TF

DeLonghi DL2401TF (page 2 of 3)

MPN: DL2401TF

C A

C ACentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Heats well

Safe and heats small rooms well (such as bathrooms etc) but horridly expensive to run. I do like that it's fairly safe to use, it won't go setting your house on fire, but you may want to burn down your house after you get your electricity bill. Or maybe sell the house to pay for it.

iamagirl69

iamagirl69South Australia

good heater that does the job, but my electricity smart meter goes nuts when i turn on the booster f

Kripa

KripaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Oil fan heater from Delonghi !!

We recently purchased this oil heater. The best functionality in this product is the 500w fan, but please check your electricity bill before and after use to understand the difference. This oil heater is useful for small, mid or big rooms. It is very much sufficient for 20 to 30 sq/m. Thermostat and timer are the best features involved. On the whole, it is one of the finest heaters from delonghi and is 1000 times better than the Delonghi's latest Radia S or Dragon 4. I am pretty sure.. Go for it if you want the best and efficient oil heater.

Missymoo

MissymooBraidwood

A great heater

I purchased this heater about 2 weeks ago so we could save on gas and just have this system as a back up. The timer is a great feature, just been able to set and it turns on and off with ease and it warms the section of the room up to the right temperture just when you need it. the fan service is so great just to help the room warm up quicker.

Chick flick

Chick flickCentral, SA

Good but be mindful of the room size

We got this heater as we were told that it is efficient and within our budget..Yet to see any difference on the power bill though but then again our heater runs for almost 12 plus hours everyday :-)..Also be mindful of the room size as this alone may not be enough for a large lounge room or open plan kitchen room..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

xwon1

xwon1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good heater

This is a reliable brand. There are plenty of cheap heaters out there but I still prefer to buy branded electrical because I know I can trust on the quality. The heater does what it says. Easy to use too. Not sure about the electricity consumption but I guess it should be roughly the same as other heaters. I only use it during winter so it's not too bad.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

sanjeev

sanjeevmelbourne

Great heater !
It's been more then year since I'm using it ..
with lot of option , to maintain heating .. never had any problem , with 2 year warranty, reasonable price , energy rating 4 , as it's oil heater consume really less electricity.. Best Buy in winters in reasonable price

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Kerrymo

KerrymoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good and powerful heater

amar503

amar503sydney

The room temperature can be perfectly maintained. Not so hot or too cold. Can adjust the settings to maintain the temperature of the room. No side effects on skin or any body parts. We just switch it on for around 2 hours and the heat is maintained for whole night.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Joseph Leeton

Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great little heater

Simple to use heater with thermostat.
We have this in our bedroom and it works well.
Controls are easy to use and the heater comes with wheels so it's easy to much it around. The heater is tall and thin so it occupies little space
This WILL NOT heat your room quickly. It's not that kind of heater but with doors closed it does the job.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Valey

ValeyGeelong

Not as good as our old heater

We purchased this to replace an older heater (different brand). It is ok but doesn't seem to give off as much radiant heat. The 'chimney effect' generates heat that goes straight up. Not good if you want to stand near it to 'warm up'. It was not what I was expecting.

Audio Obsession

Audio ObsessionVictoria

Gets The Job Done Under $200

We got this before moving out last month. Its effective for heating rooms and things and does not consume too much watts while doing so. I recommend having a humidifier along side this, since it can dry your skin's. Surely this isn't expected to be as effective as heaters installed in homes, but it gets the job done quite well and I liked it.

HAM

HAMSydney

Perfect but noisy

this is a perfect heater and safe. it heats up the room so quickly. I have 3 of them in my house. never had a problem with it. if you have kids around this is the best option you can go with. however there is a timer on it which at night makes noise and if you are sensitive to noise this might annoy you.

Allirea

Allirea

Great heater and cheap to run

We use this in the kids' bedroom and it has been great so far. No noticeable change on the power bill. I set it to 1 (which just takes the chill out of the room), and the thermostat turns the heater on and off as required. Never gets hot to touch and not easy to tip over, so haven't had a problem having it in the room with young kids.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
SB

SBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great heater for a medium room

Got this heater for a large room but it did not have the grunt so moved it to the study and it works a treat. I put it on 30 minutes before wanting the room and it is tostie by the time I use the room. The blow heater is not great.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Pvcorcione

PvcorcioneAU

Good heater

I have been using the De longhi heater for the last 10 months. I have another heater from another brand but it is not as good as the De longhi. I really enjoy the timer function to set a time that I want it to turn on. It is also good to keep your place really warm.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

this is very good.

1For the sound I don't like it.because I often use it while my child is sleeping.if it cloud be turn off while pushing the buttons.that will be perfect .
2It is a little heavy,there is only one handlebars to take when I want to move it,but there is not on the other side

kele p

kele psouthbank

Not hot at all.

Smell is very bad. And never gets the temperature up. Useless!!! Takes a little while to heat up. Having the timer is handy. Don't know about the electricity bill yet. Have to wait and see. A panel heater is more effective than a fan heater like this. I am using the radiant heater. Way more handy!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Shuang

Shuang

Amazing heater

The 11 fins of the Delonghi Oil Filled Radiator DL2401TF generate a lot of surface that can heat up when you turn it on. The maximum heating power that the radiator can generate is 2400W, while the minimum is 1300W. The medium power is 1600W, and it should be enough to maintain the temperature of an already warm room. If you turn on the radiator and use the maximum setting, the room should be warm in a matter of minutes. This radiator is actually highly praised for the short time needed to bring the temperature in a room at ideal values.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Srin

SrinMortdale

ok heater

we bought this heater couple of years ago still going strong. i don't have any complaints it does the job. can store this heater any where. It doesn't take too long to heat up. good for small to medium rooms. i will recommend this to any one who want a great heater

Date PurchasedFeb 2013