DeLonghi DL2401TF

DeLonghi DL2401TF (page 3 of 3)

MPN: DL2401TF

Heaters Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of heater would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Room Type
  • Heating Speed3/5 - 5/5 (8)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (7)
Shuang

Shuang

Amazing heater

The 11 fins of the Delonghi Oil Filled Radiator DL2401TF generate a lot of surface that can heat up when you turn it on. The maximum heating power that the radiator can generate is 2400W, while the minimum is 1300W. The medium power is 1600W, and it should be enough to maintain the temperature of an already warm room. If you turn on the radiator and use the maximum setting, the room should be warm in a matter of minutes. This radiator is actually highly praised for the short time needed to bring the temperature in a room at ideal values.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Srin

SrinMortdale

ok heater

we bought this heater couple of years ago still going strong. i don't have any complaints it does the job. can store this heater any where. It doesn't take too long to heat up. good for small to medium rooms. i will recommend this to any one who want a great heater

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
Shopmate

ShopmateSydney

Nice unit

A very good and portable oil heater unit.
Heats up pretty quick and good for average size bed room.
Timer function definitely helps getting the room too hot if you want too leave it on for longer periods.
I can confidently say that this will be one of the good purchases if you are after a heater.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Still smells of burning elements after 3 weeks but does heat

I only buy delongi products because very happy .I have recommend it to my family and friends as the brand is world wide and efficient in price and lots of products and prices realistic. We recently bought 2 coffee machines one for myself and another wedding gift as I Ve heard there fantastic.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
dj1080

dj1080Sydney

Best heater I have ever had

We bought this a month ago because our living room is big and cold and we couldn't warm the room up with our old heaters and our 2 month old baby got always really cold hands and nose.
However with DeLonghi on level 6 -Max it will take less than 15 min to warm up the whole living room + kitchen.
The best feature for us is the fan. It is got a small fan that will seep up the warm up process :)
We really recommend it

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Sylvia

SylviaSydney

Great heater for small room.

I bought this heater few months back. Been using it in my kids bed room. So far no issues. Can make the room warm quite fast. But I wont recommend it to use in large room as I tried to used it in my bedroom (around 4*4m) and it took very long to make the room warm.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
John

JohnSydney

Decent heater for a good price

We purchased this heater to put into the baby's room during the winter.
The heater gets the job done. We dont have any complaints on the performance or have had any significant issues with using it.
A good heater for someone that doesnt need any fancy features to warm up during winter.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Lindsey

LindseyMelbourne

Great for kids rooms

Great little heater with a timer, great for the cold winter months and any small bedrooms. A lot safer than electric blankets and not to expensive on electricity. Doesnt take to long to heat up. Can be stored away very easy in a cupboard without take up to much room. Timers can be set to come out when your out making it nice and warm for when you arrive home

Date PurchasedMay 2016
EliG

EliGstrawberry

Does the trick.

This heater really does tick all the boxes. It's not obtrusive - fits in with any room. The design makes it fit easily near a wall or at the end of a bed or dresser. It is a neutral colour. Doesn't take up much room.
Doesn't use too much energy. Definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Redlands

RedlandsBirkdale

Heats a room...but takes too long

Too slow to heat up a room to be the ideal heater. The booster fan is ineffective in that it only produces heated air when the heater itself is hot. Had expected it to produce warm air immediately when the heater is first turned on as the heater itself takes so long to heat up and the heat is slow to disperse to the whole room. A panel heater is more effective than a fin heater like this.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Mandy

Mandy

Great product

This heater works great. We have timer set for 3pm so nice and warm when we get home. It keeps our lounge room nice and toasty for the nights. Alot safer option if you have small kids or pets. Hasn't made a big difference to electricity bill. Highly recommended by me.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Zara

ZaraSydney

Heats well

Bought this from The good guys after reading reviews here. Purchase was easy. It heats up well, however for 2400watts I expected it to more powerful. I start it off at the highest and turn it down. Takes a little while to heat up. Having the timer is handy. Don't know about the electricity bill yet. Have to wait and see. It is a good product but don't about value for money.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Mac

MacSydney

Good. Pleased with purchase

I am happy with this heater. Huge improvement on the last one we had which looked similar but was nowhere near as effective heat-wise. I also like the option to turn on or off the booster fan, which gives an extra blast of heat when you need it. Overall I think it is a good heater. In my opinion it is not as good as a gas heater (we had gas at our previous place) but that might not be a fair comparison. It has definitely made a big difference to the temperature in the lounge/kitchen area in our apartment and I am considering buying another one for the bedrooms so I guess that is a good endorsement.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Cant fault this heater

I live in a very cold winter climate, and this heater is used every day, all day, in an office environment. Does a fabulous job, is thermostatically controlled, and a timer can be set to warm the office before I get to work. The smell issue was not present after the first few uses. Highly recommended

Derrick YNSW, 2140

This for a small room- hot stuff!

Does what it says on the tin. I appreciate the low medium high heating rate and the thermostat knob to set heating level.

Appreciating the small footprint of the unit plus the ability to set timing throughout the 24 hour day. Works a charm! Set and forget!

This would have gotten 5 stars if it wasn't the plasticky smell it emits when heating up the first 15 or so times. Reading some reviews a guy said the paint sprayed on was not baked in properly hence the smell.

Other than that, the brand, the features and the price (bought it for 15% less at David jones during a sale). Win win win!

Derrick Y

Update; after a few weeks of usage- plasticky smell disappears. Works a wonder

Derrick Y

Oh btw, our electric bill was off the charts that winter season. We had three of these and were on pretty much every night thru it was 720bucks! Twice our usual bill!

Kate

KateCanberra

Great heater that warms a room effectively

fingron

fingronnsw

does what it claims

I read previous reviews & apart from the smell issues I bought it anyhow.If you leave the product in the garage or a room not being used for the first 3 hrs you should be happy with this product. As an industrial chemist I believe the paint is not cured properly when manufactured.
does what it claims to do
initial smell