DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino

• Milk Frothing
Margie
MargieSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT!!!

We had a Primadonna that lasted for 10+ years so did a lot of research before deciding on the Eletta. The complaints about not hot enough worried me so I followed the instructions to run water through to preheat, and set the temp to max. Literally scalded my mouth, hotter than tea, and I like that HOT. I now forget any preheating and have the temp on the 2nd of 4 available settings and it's perfect. We like full cream A2 milk and used it in the Primadonna despite the recommendation for skim, so tried it in the Eletta and the froth is as good as in coffee shops. Plus this machine seems to bring out more flavour in the same beans (Lavazza) from the same bag. Couldn't be happier.

Purchased in January 2021 at Amazon for $1,049.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Margie, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your new machine and had such a good run with your last machine! :)

Excellent Machine once you set it up right

The Eletta is highly configurable and makes a great cup to taste. Short coffee on extra strong, grinder at 2 -single shot- with milk made using the steam wand. That allows you to control the temp to taste. On factory settings coffee’s weak and watery but not now. If you want a strong flavour make a double shot.

Purchased in November 2020 for $825.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Michael, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you are loving your machine :)

Martin B
Martin BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thrashed it for 5 years.

Very pleased with my Eletta, but i think my steam pump has just died, after 2 cups a day for 5+ years. So i'm not complaining. New one or Repair?

Purchased in November 2015 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Excellent Machine!!!!!!!!!!

I have had my Eletta for about 3 years now and still going great easy to clean and makes the perfect coffee every time. So many people put bad reviews on coffee not being hot enough should know that coffee isn't supposed to be scolding hot! If you want a scolding hot beverage go and drink tea!

Hi Brock M,
Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy your enjoying your Eletta Capuccino coffee machine. Much appreciate you feedback

KathCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Hate it. I would NOT recommend

Having read all the mixed reviews and being torn over whether to purchase a DeLonghi Eletta machine, I chanced it anyway and brought one, and I HATE IT!

Nearly all the negative reviews are correct!!

Its one of the noisiest machines I've had but the worst of all, the coffee is barely hot!!

You have the option of selecting the water temperature and even if you put it on the highest temp setting.... It's still not overly hot.

So, I find myself having to make a coffee and then put it in the microwave. Disgraceful given the money spent.

To prospective buyers... don't be me and be caught out chancing it..... the reviews you read are right!

Purchased in September 2020 at Costco ACT, Canberra.

Kath

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Lachlan
LachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesn’t get hot enough

My machine arrived yesterday and the aesthetics is great. Was quite easy to set up, but it’s just not producing ‘hot’ coffee or milk - more lukewarm.

I’ve turned off power saving mode, set the temperature to level 4 of 4, enabled the cup warmer, tried only milk, only espresso and still lukewarm coffee.

I’ve tried the water spout and steam comes out, but more after ‘bean to cup’ experience.

Not sure if my machine is faulty? I read lots of reviews prior to buying and the majority are good.

Purchased in August 2020 at Amazon for $800.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Makes good coffee but now milk jug doesn't work

I bought this machine approx 3-4 years ago and once the grinder was set correctly it started making great coffee. Recently I could hear the machine was making a different noise when the pump started up to make a coffee. Now the machine fails to produce steam and when I connect the milk jug the machine doesn't allow you to select the milk or a milk based coffee.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi, thank you for leaving us a review. We would love to help you further on this and get this resolved ASAP. Could you give us a call on 1800 126 659. Best, De'Longhi

MorticiaSouthern and Hills, SA

Will not buy another De'Longhi coffee machine

After my De'Longhi Dedica machine, I purchased another De'Longhi machine. Same problem as with the Dedica - constantly resetting itself (which drives me mad) and continuously displaying "descale" after I performed the descale, the last time I did it twice but to no avail. I am totally over De'Longhi's coffee machines. I did purchase this product online from De'Longhi as a factory second so it had a scratch on one side, but who cares as I did save $1000. However, that is not the point, it should perform much better than it has.

Purchased in August 2018 at De'Longhi for $699.00.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi, thank you for sharing your feedback. We would be happy to help you with the descale alert with both of your coffee machine. Please give us a call on 1800 126 659 and we will be able to assist you :) Best, De'Longhi

Dionigi S.Perth, WA

We will never buy a delonghi product again

Even though our coffee machine Eletta was still under warranty and service in Perth the wait has been over two weeks, now told 6 more weeks waiting for a part.

November 16th 2019 Update: Warranty on DeLonghi products

Coffee machine is fantastic until stop working and then you are screw,still waiting to get my machine over one month.
Item arrive harvey Norman sent me 90 km for pick up.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,299.00.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Dionigi, we will be happy to check the exact wait time for this part. Could you give us a call and we can look this up for you? Our number is 1800 126 659. Thank you.

Alicia D
Alicia DSydney, NSW

I love my coffee machine!!!

It makes great coffee and is so easy to use. The coffee is consistently good and hot enough if you don’t have too much milk in it. I have my perfect coffee set in the machine and now all I have to do is press the button!!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Cheree
ChereeTweed Heads

My coffee maker is indispensable

Eletta is an excellent coffee maker for the home. I find it is easy to use and maintain. Not too noisy, and produces coffee at the right strength and temperature. (I do heat my cup first.) The milk heating function, I find the best way is to not use the jug, I just use the steam function. Easy to maintain.

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,000.00.

Leila
LeilaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worse coffee machine ever!

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,100.00.

Nick B.
Nick B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very easy to use and makes great coffee

The Eletta makes beautiful creamy coffee and it’s fully automated functions plus self-cleaning (including on the removable milk canister) features make it so practical and easy to use. We love it and use it every morning for our take-away coffee on the road to work.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

PA.Eddy81
PA.Eddy81Perth, WA

What a work horse!!

Our machine we use for work. had it nearly 3 yrs. It has made over 34 000 coffees. Just died. No coffee coming out of spouts.Steam, water and milk still works. We descaled it every month. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

paulybabe
paulybabeAdelaide

Does it get any better?

Our delightful Elleta coffee machine died this morning after making 5686 coffees over six years. Without any hesitation I drove to Costco and brought home a new one tonight. NUF said.
It still grinds and make the coffee but it won’t make the milk.

Purchased in May 2013 at David Jones.

See all DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino reviews

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi. My machine keeps saying add pre ground coffee and when I do it won’t do anything. Just keeps saying this? How do I fix this? Have no beans atm.

CK Lee
CK Leeasked

I HV problem with my Delonghi Eletta coffe machine during Descale operation. Always keep on repeat "Add Descaler Press Ok "operation after add water into tank. Probem Cannot continue next step Rising operation to finish whole Descale operation. Can anybody help me and give me solutions. Thank

Nigel W.
Nigel W.asked

On our eletta the milk container has become hard to remove is this normal

See all DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

With its easy one-touch operation and creamy milk froth produced by the LatteCrema System, the Eletta is sure to please more than just cappuccino drinkers.

Features:

• One-touch buttons facilitate easy preparation of a: cappuccino, latte, latte macchiato or milk-only drinks
  • Ability to make 2 drinks at the same time
  • Descaling, cleaning and rinsing program, which automates the cleaning process for you
  • Integrated milk carafe makes creamy milk foam, without the mess, as it also features an auto-cleaning function
  • Grinding technology allows you to choose how fine or coarse you’d like your beans to be
  • Stainless steel construction is durable and sleek

What reviewers liked about the DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino:

Around 68% of reviewers awarded the DeLonghi Eletta a 4 or 5-star rating. These reviewers cited the Eletta’s best-performing qualities as the consistency of coffees made, the strong stainless steel build quality and value for money (although it’s $1,299, it's still cheaper than many high-end automatic models).

Reviewers with positive reports also noted that the Eletta was a little fiddly to find the right settings to begin with. However, they added that if you can persevere, it’s worth it and the machine becomes easy to use. Cups of coffee made by the Eletta were particularly enjoyed by cappuccino drinkers for the creamy froth on top, but coffee drinkers of all kinds appreciated the machine's performance.

The product is also referred to as the Eletta Cappuccino Top.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines