DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino

DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino (page 2 of 8)

MPNs: 35904028, ECAM45.760.W and ECAM45760B

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
PA.Eddy81
PA.Eddy81Perth, WA

What a work horse!!

Our machine we use for work. had it nearly 3 yrs. It has made over 34 000 coffees. Just died. No coffee coming out of spouts.Steam, water and milk still works. We descaled it every month. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

paulybabe
paulybabeAdelaide

Does it get any better?

Our delightful Elleta coffee machine died this morning after making 5686 coffees over six years. Without any hesitation I drove to Costco and brought home a new one tonight. NUF said.
It still grinds and make the coffee but it won’t make the milk.

Purchased in May 2013 at David Jones.

Francis Lui
Francis LuiSydney, NSW

Delonghi Eletta Cappuccino

I just received the machine this afternoon and the machine showing General Alarm, after turning off and on press Latte Button, it stuck there showing "Latte Preparation Underway" for more than 10 minutes and nothing comes out.

Even pressing reset back to factory default. Remove the water tank and open the cover and pressed the red button to reset diffuser also remained the same. What sort of product quality is this machine?

Purchased in April 2019.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

CJC
CJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has to be one of the best coffee machines on the market

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,299.00.

Bolsie
BolsieNorth Queensland, QLD

Cheap & Nasty

This machine is a big disappointment, weak coffee, warm coffee, you lose the settings if the power goes off and the instruction manual is very disappointing. Have owned a DeLonghi Magnifica for 8 years has been a brilliant machine at half the price. The Eletta is not easy to setup and get the required coffee taste you will use lots of beans and milk and will have to use a microwave to get a hot coffee. Our machine broke down after 4 months of use and had to be sent away something in the milk pump failed ????? got it back and had to go through the setup again still makes lousy coffee would swap for another Magnifica.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Beans won’t autofill

I had the previous one and loved it. This one has a flawed design. The beans won’t go down most of the time! I called and they said that I couldn’t use French Roast—too oily? So I changed from my favorite beans and still it didn’t work. Then I was told to only put a very small amount of bean unlike the old one which you could fill. For $1700+ this is a regrettable purchase. wish they would exchange!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Annoyed
AnnoyedMelbourne

Horrible machine. Can’t wait to get rid of it

This machine is horrible. Have tried various beans and settings. We’ve given up. It’s a dust collector now. Can’t wait to get rid of it. Delonghi customer service is pretty average.
After ringing to see if we can get a Delonghi expert to see if we are not using the machine correctly, we were told to go to there service centre and would have to pay something like $100-$150 an hour for the privilege. Are you friggen serious? What, was a plumber going to show me how to use it? Pathetic

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great coffee machine

I have had the Eletta for 4 weeks now and we use it every day. The Eletta is very easy to use and maintain. The milk container is easy to clean and put back in the fridge. It makes perfect Capachinos and Lattes every time. The long black function slows down the brewing so you get a stronger coffee. I find the water temperature is just right.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
George
GeorgeSydney

A little over glorified

The machine requires constant washing and rinsing. This is quite annoying because when I turn it on in the morning I have to wait. Furthermore, it takes a while to get ready and make the coffee. The noise often wakes my wife up to so I guess it acts as a second back up alarm clock.

Shaun
ShaunGippsland, VIC

Respect for coffee science will get you a long way

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Mare
MareMelbourne

Amazing coffee - but read the manual and reviews!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jee
JeeSydney

Amazing

Great coffee machine. Makes good coffee. The family love it. Easy to use. Only downside is that the milk is not heated hot enough automatically but can be heated further with the steam knob. But otherwise a really good machine. The best thing is being able to use our own beans.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Elijah
ElijahKINGSTHORPE

Amazing

I like that there is a cup warmer.The machine is really great at coaching you through the many steps in keeping things running. It will let you know when you have to reload the water tank, empty the grounds, change the milk froth settings from clean. There is quite a bit of function as well as it's share of maintenance to this machine wonderful machine, fortunately the manual is quite extensive and has answered all of my questions so far.

Jeromy
JeromyNORTH JOHNSTONE

We are really happy

We are really happy with the Delonghi Eletta. Makes fantastic Cappucino with great froth. Simple one tough operation makes it easy for guests to help themselves. We've had this for 3 weeks and we have no complaints. During the initial setup I couldn't find the water hardness test strip. I called Delonghi Service and was pleasantly surprised by their eagerness to ensure any issues were resolved. Turned out the Test Strip was taped inside the Owner's Manual. Problem solved.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Delphine
DelphineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love

Such a great product! Easy to use, clean, maintain and makes a ripper coffee!!
Its so hard to find a machine that ticks all the boxes. I recently switched from pods as i wanted a 'proper" coffee. We did quite a bit of research and we are not disappointed. If your an 'espresso' only drinker, it may not be worth the price tag but great if you love a good milky coffee.

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi. My machine keeps saying add pre ground coffee and when I do it won’t do anything. Just keeps saying this? How do I fix this? Have no beans atm.

CK Lee
CK Leeasked

I HV problem with my Delonghi Eletta coffe machine during Descale operation. Always keep on repeat "Add Descaler Press Ok "operation after add water into tank. Probem Cannot continue next step Rising operation to finish whole Descale operation. Can anybody help me and give me solutions. Thank

Nigel W.
Nigel W.asked

On our eletta the milk container has become hard to remove is this normal

See all DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

With its easy one-touch operation and creamy milk froth produced by the LatteCrema System, the Eletta is sure to please more than just cappuccino drinkers.

Features:

• One-touch buttons facilitate easy preparation of a: cappuccino, latte, latte macchiato or milk-only drinks
  • Ability to make 2 drinks at the same time
  • Descaling, cleaning and rinsing program, which automates the cleaning process for you
  • Integrated milk carafe makes creamy milk foam, without the mess, as it also features an auto-cleaning function
  • Grinding technology allows you to choose how fine or coarse you’d like your beans to be
  • Stainless steel construction is durable and sleek

What reviewers liked about the DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino:

Around 68% of reviewers awarded the DeLonghi Eletta a 4 or 5-star rating. These reviewers cited the Eletta’s best-performing qualities as the consistency of coffees made, the strong stainless steel build quality and value for money (although it’s $1,299, it's still cheaper than many high-end automatic models).

Reviewers with positive reports also noted that the Eletta was a little fiddly to find the right settings to begin with. However, they added that if you can persevere, it’s worth it and the machine becomes easy to use. Cups of coffee made by the Eletta were particularly enjoyed by cappuccino drinkers for the creamy froth on top, but coffee drinkers of all kinds appreciated the machine's performance.

The product is also referred to as the Eletta Cappuccino Top.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines