DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino

DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino (page 3 of 8)

MPNs: 35904028, ECAM45.760.W and ECAM45760B

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Ali
Aliadelaide

Can't live without it

best coffee machine in the world, number one, the quality of the coffee produced by the machine is fantastic and I love cappuccino with creamy milk on it which is produced by this machine. quality of the machine is really good because we use same one in our office since 3 years ago and wow! it working non stop there.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Galston10
Galston10Sydney, NSW

Coffee too cold

6 months after purchase, I have exactly the same problem as previous poster, the coffee produced has gone lukewarm at best. Thorough maintenance has not remedied the issue. Coffee temperature has been set to maximum but this has made no difference. Or do I have to resort to the microwave??

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Clair Hammond
Clair HammondAdelaide, SA, 5119

Makes supreme coffee

The DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino ECAM45760B makes the best suprime coffee I have ever tasted! We bought this as a Father's Day present last year and he loves it in the morning just before going off to work as a huge pick me up starter to every day. It makes great coffee and other drinks too

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Mel
Mel

Great machine

The taste of the coffee generally depends on the quality of the bean, but this machine is quite good at producing a good smooth coffee out of any bean ms we have tried. Very simple to use and keeping it clean is as easy as it can be for a coffee machine.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Deanos daman
Deanos damanPerth

Bought this for our work place

I was sick of the vending machine so I asked our manager if I bought one of these if we could use it. He loved it so much he bought one himself and the other staff use mine lots. It has loads of different options and don't be fooled by the name makes multiple styles of drinks too

Date PurchasedMay 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Dazza
DazzaSydney, NSW

Love this coffee machine

I am so happy with this coffee machine, makes a perfect coffee to any taste and is so easy to use does everything for you at the touch of a button. Simple and easy cleaning and maintenance couldn’t be any easier. Would definitely recommend this machine, good value I love it

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
issabeellee3
issabeellee3North Western Region, NSW

If you want the worst coffee ever buy this machine

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best product

The most amazing coffee machine. Couldn't be happier. Makes a cappuccino with one click of a button. Milk can be fluffed in just a few moments. Easy to use and it was not an expensive product. You can change the strength of your coffee to suit the whole family. Excellent product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Jay jay
Jay jayPenrith

Leacky milk container and overall mess

We bought this to try and save a little money that buying drinks our but on day one the milk container leaks and makes a horrible mess. We got it to work and it's not the best coffee we've had but have since returned it for a replacement but we're to scared to try it out and find another mess!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Sallyb86
Sallyb86NSW

Easy and fast morning coffee fix.!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Nice coffee , not hot enough

This machine makes a nice tasting coffee but it is just not hot enough and heating in a microwave is a joke. Customer service takes a long time to reply to messages and has been no help . If you like your coffee hot then this machine is not for you .

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jane
JanePerth, WA

Love it

We have had this machine for 6 months and it has been great. The coffee is smooth and it's easy to choose how strong you want it. I haven't drank an instant coffee since owning it..... if you use it a lot it does seem like one of your kids, always demanding something from you lol, fill water, empty grounds fill beans..... haha but its so worth it and all of these things are easy to do. I honestly can't find anything to complain about.

Laura
LauraPerth

Loud Yet Tasty!

I love flavour of coffee and the settings to control the strength, it taught me a lot about different intensities and I love the milk attachment, it can create anything from an eye twitching long black coffee to a warm cup of dreamy creamy milk to put you right to sleep.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
B.G
B.GSydney

Love it.

Its been a great coffee machine since ive had it.
It is a bit of pain to descale, but the ease of making a coffee makes it worth the effort.
Taste of coffee depends on the beans you use.
Down sized from a primadonna exclusive, but this machine is better, it froths the milk more and milk is also more hotter.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ashb
AshbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Grinder - they refuse to help, bad customer service. Promised call backs never occured

Faulty grinder after 14 months. I requested a full replacement/refund as per my rights with the ACCC they refuse. Promised call backs for complaints never occur and they ‘service manager’ is never available. They just keep referring me back to the retailer but they refer me back to de’longhi as they completed the repair without me authorising it.

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi. My machine keeps saying add pre ground coffee and when I do it won’t do anything. Just keeps saying this? How do I fix this? Have no beans atm.

CK Lee
CK Leeasked

I HV problem with my Delonghi Eletta coffe machine during Descale operation. Always keep on repeat "Add Descaler Press Ok "operation after add water into tank. Probem Cannot continue next step Rising operation to finish whole Descale operation. Can anybody help me and give me solutions. Thank

Nigel W.
Nigel W.asked

On our eletta the milk container has become hard to remove is this normal

See all DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

With its easy one-touch operation and creamy milk froth produced by the LatteCrema System, the Eletta is sure to please more than just cappuccino drinkers.

Features:

• One-touch buttons facilitate easy preparation of a: cappuccino, latte, latte macchiato or milk-only drinks
  • Ability to make 2 drinks at the same time
  • Descaling, cleaning and rinsing program, which automates the cleaning process for you
  • Integrated milk carafe makes creamy milk foam, without the mess, as it also features an auto-cleaning function
  • Grinding technology allows you to choose how fine or coarse you’d like your beans to be
  • Stainless steel construction is durable and sleek

What reviewers liked about the DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino:

Around 68% of reviewers awarded the DeLonghi Eletta a 4 or 5-star rating. These reviewers cited the Eletta’s best-performing qualities as the consistency of coffees made, the strong stainless steel build quality and value for money (although it’s $1,299, it's still cheaper than many high-end automatic models).

Reviewers with positive reports also noted that the Eletta was a little fiddly to find the right settings to begin with. However, they added that if you can persevere, it’s worth it and the machine becomes easy to use. Cups of coffee made by the Eletta were particularly enjoyed by cappuccino drinkers for the creamy froth on top, but coffee drinkers of all kinds appreciated the machine's performance.

The product is also referred to as the Eletta Cappuccino Top.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines