DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino

DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino (page 4 of 8)

MPNs: 35904028, ECAM45.760.W and ECAM45760B

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Johnny
JohnnySydney, NSW

Too much maintanance while using after a couple of cups.

Thought this was fully automatic. Still needs cleaning,top ups and milk doesn't last long while left over placed in fridge..gets dirty quickly , confusing on how to use make other specialty coffees..takes a while to make the coffee aswell....the tubing of the milk container hard to clean, gets groggy..its ok. Don't get me wrong, nice machine ,but tiring to keep it going.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Orie
OrieSydney

A high-quality coffee machine

I purchased this espresso machine after my old DeLonghi EC155 finally stopped working, and I've been very happy with it! The machine makes sure that your coffee comes out just right by enabling as much or as little customisation to the coffee-making process as you could possibly want. Cleaning it is also very easy.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Charles
Charles

Fantastic coffee machine!

Purchased this machine in August last year and use it daily. The ease in which in makes a quality cup of coffee amazes me. It take some time to tweak the settings and levels to your liking but once done it produces a perfect cup of coffee in 60 seconds. I love the self cleaning that the machine uses, pretty auto cleaning after each milk base coffee and also cleaning automatically when turning off. Ensure you are using top quality beans as it really brings out the flavour and aroma. Money well spent!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

eva
eva

I can’t live without this machine:)

I used about 5 or 6 years.
We didn’t fixed and never not working.
Still working good.
Very very excellent.
I love it.
I can choice different textures coffee bean and taste of coffee. Kind of coffee as well.
Sometimes i drink cappuccino.
Easy to make the cappuccino. And then just wash the bottle.
If this machine need to descaling, sign it.
Easy working, good taste and cheap than drinks in cafe.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Shannon B
Shannon BAdelaide

Am now second most loved after the Eletta.

I bought this coffee machine for my partner for Christmas and it has been adored since day one, and I fear is now more loved than me. This is the model with the automatic and manual frother if you have any concerns about reviews regarding tepid coffee. Have never bothered with manual as automatic is very hot. You can customise coffee with minimal steps. The initial outlay was $1100 however it makes good economic sense as over $30 was being spent on pods and takeaway coffees per week and that cost is now about $5 per week for beans and milk. Over a year it will pay itself off not to mention the impact on the environment of less unrecyclable coffee cups and pods. Like a cafe only better. We are very happy.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
testash
testashMelbourne

A great coffee machine

I purchased the machine back in 2016. Ever since we use it every day. We love the coffee it makes. It always tastes delicious no matter what choice you go. You may also personalise the settings. The only little complaint I have is the actual temperature of the coffee it makes - it's never really hot, although good enough to drink right away. Recommended.

Use everyday

Very easy to use ...self cleaning
A little loud when grinding the beans others would be lost without it .
Clear display ...large bottoms fool proof
Can make two coffees at once . Temperature is good have to play around with settings but once it's right it's perfect temperature. Easy to clean with step by step on screen guide to take you through process

Date PurchasedAug 2017
KatAsh
KatAshUpper Coomera

Love waking up to my Eletta

Just purchased myself the DeLonghi Eletta Coffee Machine. The reason I chose this particular machine is that I have a friend with the same machine who drinks a lot of coffee & it produced over 10,000 cups of coffee over the last 4 years with no issues at all. Absolutely loving it!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Krushull
KrushullSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for a fully automatic machine

Moving from a manual coffee machine to the Eletta you definitely miss the stronger coffees but the DeLonghi still tastes great and can make stronger cups with certain settings. I end up with 4 macchiato's to make a good strong mug of coffee so it does take a it longer which kind of defeats the purpose of an automatic but it's still quicker overall and less of a mess. Just feels like the grind settings could be a bit finer to get that stronger brew.

We did get a good price on it so value for money has been great. It's fairly easy to clean although it seems to ask for a descale fairly quick which seems a bit pointless if the filter is being used anyway.

If you don't mind a weaker coffee then this one touch machine is perfect.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

M.C
M.CMelbourne

Great coffee, reliable machine

Upgraded to this from a manual espresso machine, so glad for it. Well worth the expense. Makes a variety of coffee’s in no time with consistantly good results.
Cleaning is easy with plently of video’s online to help with descaling.
Would prefer to be able to purchase the plastic tube in the milk dispenser seperately though as this is the hardest thing to keep clean and aged much too quickly. Overall though will stick with this brand when I next upgrade.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Lisa
LisaMandurah

Great coffee - but NOT HOT !!!

This machine is really easy to program and use. It makes a really smooth coffee and I was happy with the taste BUT I like a latte and the milk temp gets no hotter than 50 degrees...I pent a lot of time with DeLonghi on the phone trying to get it sorted out and each person I spoke to was really helpful. Nothing worked to get the milk hotter and I was really disappointed. I returned the machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
pete B
pete Btorquay

makes the best cup of coffee

This machine is great, we bought it straight from the delonghi website and saved a fortune. It makes a great cup of real coffee from beans to cup. I like be able to use different programmes for different cuppas. Only issue, is constantly having to fill the water tank up and a lot of descaling.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Susie
SusieSydney Surrounds, NSW

So good

This is an amazing coffee machine with all the bells and whistles. makes perfect coffee every time for each person. Just put your own individual requirements and the machines remembers your coffee preferences. Easy to use and so easy to clean. You won't be disappointed if you are a serious coffee drinker.

L.M Beecroft
L.M BeecroftSouth East Queensland, QLD

I don't have to go out for coffee anymore

Super easy to use, keep clean and the coffee tastes incredible. I prefer to make my own than buy it now. Love the various settings that allows me to remember exactly how I like it so it replicates each time. Also handy when entertaining as it can adapt for a range of other beverages. The hot chocolate settings get a workout too.

Rubytron2000
Rubytron2000Sydney, NSW

Looks magnificent but average coffee and functionality

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi. My machine keeps saying add pre ground coffee and when I do it won’t do anything. Just keeps saying this? How do I fix this? Have no beans atm.

CK Lee
CK Leeasked

I HV problem with my Delonghi Eletta coffe machine during Descale operation. Always keep on repeat "Add Descaler Press Ok "operation after add water into tank. Probem Cannot continue next step Rising operation to finish whole Descale operation. Can anybody help me and give me solutions. Thank

Nigel W.
Nigel W.asked

On our eletta the milk container has become hard to remove is this normal

See all DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

With its easy one-touch operation and creamy milk froth produced by the LatteCrema System, the Eletta is sure to please more than just cappuccino drinkers.

Features:

• One-touch buttons facilitate easy preparation of a: cappuccino, latte, latte macchiato or milk-only drinks
  • Ability to make 2 drinks at the same time
  • Descaling, cleaning and rinsing program, which automates the cleaning process for you
  • Integrated milk carafe makes creamy milk foam, without the mess, as it also features an auto-cleaning function
  • Grinding technology allows you to choose how fine or coarse you’d like your beans to be
  • Stainless steel construction is durable and sleek

What reviewers liked about the DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino:

Around 68% of reviewers awarded the DeLonghi Eletta a 4 or 5-star rating. These reviewers cited the Eletta’s best-performing qualities as the consistency of coffees made, the strong stainless steel build quality and value for money (although it’s $1,299, it's still cheaper than many high-end automatic models).

Reviewers with positive reports also noted that the Eletta was a little fiddly to find the right settings to begin with. However, they added that if you can persevere, it’s worth it and the machine becomes easy to use. Cups of coffee made by the Eletta were particularly enjoyed by cappuccino drinkers for the creamy froth on top, but coffee drinkers of all kinds appreciated the machine's performance.

The product is also referred to as the Eletta Cappuccino Top.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines