MPNs: 35904028, ECAM45.760.W and ECAM45760B

• Milk Frothing
Lachlan
LachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesn’t get hot enough

My machine arrived yesterday and the aesthetics is great. Was quite easy to set up, but it’s just not producing ‘hot’ coffee or milk - more lukewarm.

I’ve turned off power saving mode, set the temperature to level 4 of 4, enabled the cup warmer, tried only milk, only espresso and still lukewarm coffee.

I’ve tried the water spout and steam comes out, but more after ‘bean to cup’ experience.

Not sure if my machine is faulty? I read lots of reviews prior to buying and the majority are good.

Purchased in August 2020 at Amazon for $800.00.

DeLonghi
DelonghiDeLonghi

Beans won’t autofill

I had the previous one and loved it. This one has a flawed design. The beans won’t go down most of the time! I called and they said that I couldn’t use French Roast—too oily? So I changed from my favorite beans and still it didn’t work. Then I was told to only put a very small amount of bean unlike the old one which you could fill. For $1700+ this is a regrettable purchase. wish they would exchange!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
George
GeorgeSydney

A little over glorified

The machine requires constant washing and rinsing. This is quite annoying because when I turn it on in the morning I have to wait. Furthermore, it takes a while to get ready and make the coffee. The noise often wakes my wife up to so I guess it acts as a second back up alarm clock.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Galston10
Galston10Sydney, NSW

Coffee too cold

6 months after purchase, I have exactly the same problem as previous poster, the coffee produced has gone lukewarm at best. Thorough maintenance has not remedied the issue. Coffee temperature has been set to maximum but this has made no difference. Or do I have to resort to the microwave??

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jay jay
Jay jayPenrith

Leacky milk container and overall mess

We bought this to try and save a little money that buying drinks our but on day one the milk container leaks and makes a horrible mess. We got it to work and it's not the best coffee we've had but have since returned it for a replacement but we're to scared to try it out and find another mess!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Johnny
JohnnySydney, NSW

Too much maintanance while using after a couple of cups.

Thought this was fully automatic. Still needs cleaning,top ups and milk doesn't last long while left over placed in fridge..gets dirty quickly , confusing on how to use make other specialty coffees..takes a while to make the coffee aswell....the tubing of the milk container hard to clean, gets groggy..its ok. Don't get me wrong, nice machine ,but tiring to keep it going.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Lisa
LisaMandurah

Great coffee - but NOT HOT !!!

This machine is really easy to program and use. It makes a really smooth coffee and I was happy with the taste BUT I like a latte and the milk temp gets no hotter than 50 degrees...I pent a lot of time with DeLonghi on the phone trying to get it sorted out and each person I spoke to was really helpful. Nothing worked to get the milk hotter and I was really disappointed. I returned the machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Laine
Laine

Worse one yet

I have had a few Delonghi's. The materials used on this model are the cheapest I have ever seen. I've had it 3/4weeks, coffee not very good, Im still trying to improve with the grind. Milk frother is cheap and nasty and I wont be surprised if it doesn't last long as you have to remove the head to clean. I will get my Prima Donna repaired again hopefully, and keep this as a spare. Compared to the other machines I'd say had this is the worst model. Latte not very hot, but none of them ever are so not a massive issue regards that.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Phil
PhilIllawarra, NSW

DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino

Waste of money, the coffee is never hot enough, It is easy to use and clean, If it had a higher temperature, it would be a good buy, but we have had to buy a Sunbeam Torino machine... Now that is a fantastic coffee, very hot and tasty with a good crema on top, it cost more, but for a good coffee, it was worth it

Date PurchasedJune 2014

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Snazzie
SnazzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

DELONGHI ELETTA CAPPUCCINO ECAM45760W

Purchased this machine a week ago:

1. I got white really lovely
2. Nice looking machine all the bells and whistles
3. the coffee IS NOT HOT it does not even reach 50 degrees in a mug even having the cup heated and rinsing the water through the machine. I may as well drink hot water from the tap it is hotter. Delonghi I would have expected better from an italian made machine and am very disappointed and waiting for Delonghi to get back to me. Considering the $1,990 cost - don't buy it.

George
GeorgeSydney

This Product is not good

Expensive machine, delivering cold coffee ( not hot enough) while setting on highest temperature, I used cheaper coffee machines before buying that one with better coffee taste, and hot enough with better taste.

See all DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino reviews

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi. My machine keeps saying add pre ground coffee and when I do it won’t do anything. Just keeps saying this? How do I fix this? Have no beans atm.

CK Lee
CK Leeasked

I HV problem with my Delonghi Eletta coffe machine during Descale operation. Always keep on repeat "Add Descaler Press Ok "operation after add water into tank. Probem Cannot continue next step Rising operation to finish whole Descale operation. Can anybody help me and give me solutions. Thank

Nigel W.
Nigel W.asked

On our eletta the milk container has become hard to remove is this normal

See all DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

With its easy one-touch operation and creamy milk froth produced by the LatteCrema System, the Eletta is sure to please more than just cappuccino drinkers.

Features:

• One-touch buttons facilitate easy preparation of a: cappuccino, latte, latte macchiato or milk-only drinks
  • Ability to make 2 drinks at the same time
  • Descaling, cleaning and rinsing program, which automates the cleaning process for you
  • Integrated milk carafe makes creamy milk foam, without the mess, as it also features an auto-cleaning function
  • Grinding technology allows you to choose how fine or coarse you’d like your beans to be
  • Stainless steel construction is durable and sleek

What reviewers liked about the DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino:

Around 68% of reviewers awarded the DeLonghi Eletta a 4 or 5-star rating. These reviewers cited the Eletta’s best-performing qualities as the consistency of coffees made, the strong stainless steel build quality and value for money (although it’s $1,299, it's still cheaper than many high-end automatic models).

Reviewers with positive reports also noted that the Eletta was a little fiddly to find the right settings to begin with. However, they added that if you can persevere, it’s worth it and the machine becomes easy to use. Cups of coffee made by the Eletta were particularly enjoyed by cappuccino drinkers for the creamy froth on top, but coffee drinkers of all kinds appreciated the machine's performance.

The product is also referred to as the Eletta Cappuccino Top.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines