DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino

• Milk Frothing
Margie
MargieSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT!!!

We had a Primadonna that lasted for 10+ years so did a lot of research before deciding on the Eletta. The complaints about not hot enough worried me so I followed the instructions to run water through to preheat, and set the temp to max. Literally scalded my mouth, hotter than tea, and I like that HOT. I now forget any preheating and have the temp on the 2nd of 4 available settings and it's perfect. We like full cream A2 milk and used it in the Primadonna despite the recommendation for skim, so tried it in the Eletta and the froth is as good as in coffee shops. Plus this machine seems to bring out more flavour in the same beans (Lavazza) from the same bag. Couldn't be happier.

Purchased in January 2021 at Amazon for $1,049.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Margie, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your new machine and had such a good run with your last machine! :)

Excellent Machine once you set it up right

The Eletta is highly configurable and makes a great cup to taste. Short coffee on extra strong, grinder at 2 -single shot- with milk made using the steam wand. That allows you to control the temp to taste. On factory settings coffee’s weak and watery but not now. If you want a strong flavour make a double shot.

Purchased in November 2020 for $825.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Michael, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you are loving your machine :)

Martin B
Martin BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thrashed it for 5 years.

Very pleased with my Eletta, but i think my steam pump has just died, after 2 cups a day for 5+ years. So i'm not complaining. New one or Repair?

Purchased in November 2015 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Excellent Machine!!!!!!!!!!

I have had my Eletta for about 3 years now and still going great easy to clean and makes the perfect coffee every time. So many people put bad reviews on coffee not being hot enough should know that coffee isn't supposed to be scolding hot! If you want a scolding hot beverage go and drink tea!

Hi Brock M,
Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy your enjoying your Eletta Capuccino coffee machine. Much appreciate you feedback

Lynette G.
Lynette G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Was apprehensive about buying such an expensive machine, However I`ve made the right choice. This machine is a little bit complicated but my husband sorted it out for me. Now that I`ve set my personal setting this machine just does its thing and produces great cuppucino`s.
It`s menu, has many, many setting and can be complicated but with the amount of options this machine has it`s no wonder it is a bit complicated, You can adjust everything from the grind of the bean, the cup volume, strength of coffee etc, but once set, it`s a breeze. It will make coffee to suit individuals or just a run of the mill type cuppucino.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Alicia D
Alicia DSydney, NSW

I love my coffee machine!!!

It makes great coffee and is so easy to use. The coffee is consistently good and hot enough if you don’t have too much milk in it. I have my perfect coffee set in the machine and now all I have to do is press the button!!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Cheree
ChereeTweed Heads

My coffee maker is indispensable

Eletta is an excellent coffee maker for the home. I find it is easy to use and maintain. Not too noisy, and produces coffee at the right strength and temperature. (I do heat my cup first.) The milk heating function, I find the best way is to not use the jug, I just use the steam function. Easy to maintain.

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,000.00.

PA.Eddy81
PA.Eddy81Perth, WA

What a work horse!!

Our machine we use for work. had it nearly 3 yrs. It has made over 34 000 coffees. Just died. No coffee coming out of spouts.Steam, water and milk still works. We descaled it every month. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

paulybabe
paulybabeAdelaide

Does it get any better?

Our delightful Elleta coffee machine died this morning after making 5686 coffees over six years. Without any hesitation I drove to Costco and brought home a new one tonight. NUF said.
It still grinds and make the coffee but it won’t make the milk.

Purchased in May 2013 at David Jones.

CJC
CJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has to be one of the best coffee machines on the market

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,299.00.

Great coffee machine

I have had the Eletta for 4 weeks now and we use it every day. The Eletta is very easy to use and maintain. The milk container is easy to clean and put back in the fridge. It makes perfect Capachinos and Lattes every time. The long black function slows down the brewing so you get a stronger coffee. I find the water temperature is just right.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Mare
MareMelbourne

Amazing coffee - but read the manual and reviews!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Elijah
ElijahKINGSTHORPE

Amazing

I like that there is a cup warmer.The machine is really great at coaching you through the many steps in keeping things running. It will let you know when you have to reload the water tank, empty the grounds, change the milk froth settings from clean. There is quite a bit of function as well as it's share of maintenance to this machine wonderful machine, fortunately the manual is quite extensive and has answered all of my questions so far.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jeromy
JeromyNORTH JOHNSTONE

We are really happy

We are really happy with the Delonghi Eletta. Makes fantastic Cappucino with great froth. Simple one tough operation makes it easy for guests to help themselves. We've had this for 3 weeks and we have no complaints. During the initial setup I couldn't find the water hardness test strip. I called Delonghi Service and was pleasantly surprised by their eagerness to ensure any issues were resolved. Turned out the Test Strip was taped inside the Owner's Manual. Problem solved.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Delphine
DelphineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love

Such a great product! Easy to use, clean, maintain and makes a ripper coffee!!
Its so hard to find a machine that ticks all the boxes. I recently switched from pods as i wanted a 'proper" coffee. We did quite a bit of research and we are not disappointed. If your an 'espresso' only drinker, it may not be worth the price tag but great if you love a good milky coffee.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

See all DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino reviews

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi. My machine keeps saying add pre ground coffee and when I do it won’t do anything. Just keeps saying this? How do I fix this? Have no beans atm.

CK Lee
CK Leeasked

I HV problem with my Delonghi Eletta coffe machine during Descale operation. Always keep on repeat "Add Descaler Press Ok "operation after add water into tank. Probem Cannot continue next step Rising operation to finish whole Descale operation. Can anybody help me and give me solutions. Thank

Nigel W.
Nigel W.asked

On our eletta the milk container has become hard to remove is this normal

See all DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

With its easy one-touch operation and creamy milk froth produced by the LatteCrema System, the Eletta is sure to please more than just cappuccino drinkers.

Features:

• One-touch buttons facilitate easy preparation of a: cappuccino, latte, latte macchiato or milk-only drinks
  • Ability to make 2 drinks at the same time
  • Descaling, cleaning and rinsing program, which automates the cleaning process for you
  • Integrated milk carafe makes creamy milk foam, without the mess, as it also features an auto-cleaning function
  • Grinding technology allows you to choose how fine or coarse you’d like your beans to be
  • Stainless steel construction is durable and sleek

What reviewers liked about the DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino:

Around 68% of reviewers awarded the DeLonghi Eletta a 4 or 5-star rating. These reviewers cited the Eletta’s best-performing qualities as the consistency of coffees made, the strong stainless steel build quality and value for money (although it’s $1,299, it's still cheaper than many high-end automatic models).

Reviewers with positive reports also noted that the Eletta was a little fiddly to find the right settings to begin with. However, they added that if you can persevere, it’s worth it and the machine becomes easy to use. Cups of coffee made by the Eletta were particularly enjoyed by cappuccino drinkers for the creamy froth on top, but coffee drinkers of all kinds appreciated the machine's performance.

The product is also referred to as the Eletta Cappuccino Top.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines