DeLonghi EO241250M

MPN: EO241250M

Shaz729

Shaz729Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use

So this oven does just about everything. It’s great quality, I have roasted chicken in it, baked, even made pizza. It has many functions and really easy to use. It’s also easy to clean. The only thing the newer model doesn’t do is toast. We had to buy a new toaster. The size is great too, for cooking and for just reheating. Definitely not a dud of an appliance.

Purchased in January 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Nic

Nic

Great for quick meals in a busy household!

I live in a share house with 6 other people (and a terrible oven) so I bought a De'Longhi MultiOven as a solution for the house. We didn't have space/money to buy an entirely new oven and have found this a great solution - it actually cooks better (and a lot quicker) than our existing oven especially for meals like pizza. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to create quick fuss-free meals in a busy household.

Janil R Gray .

Janil R Gray .asked

where can i buy it on the sunshine coast

Julie W

Julie Wasked

Do the bake and grill functions operate separately? Many small ovens don't, so when baking a cake the top will burn if the grill remains on. My last one, with elements that worked separately, eventually died and I can't seem to find another that operates in the same way.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives