DeLonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85LAE (Lime Green, Aeroccino 3)
Part of Delonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini  4.3 (109)

DeLonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85LAE (Lime Green, Aeroccino 3)

MPN:EN85LAE

• Daily (2)
Noise Level
Consistency
Milk Frothing
See the Best Coffee Machines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Delonghi Nespresso Essenza Min › EN85LAE (Lime Green, Aeroccino 3)11 reviews
Susan
SusanVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Perfect coffee machine!

I have been using this coffee machine for more than a year now. Good size even to take for a trip. Love to get up in the morning to have this coffee. Every guests who tasted this coffee has either bought it for their home or asked for more. It’s a perfect chic to sit in the kitchen bench top corner to style your kitchen as well! Yet another best product by Nespresso! Show details
Noise Level
GeeDee
GeeDeeNSWSydney, NSW6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified EN85LAE

Very Compact

It doesn't take up too much kitchen space. There is 2 functions espresso and lungo. It also came with a milk frother which does the job very well.
There was a promotion which nespresso gives 100 free pods via redemption which influenced me in purchasing it Show details
Tamara
TamaraSydney4 posts

Very Compact and Delivers results every time

I love this machine, it is very compact and does not occupy much space on my kitchen bench, it delivers great quality results and I love using it over and over again it produces the same great coffee without a glitch, there is a variety of capsules available and I love using them, all great.

Fraping
FrapingMelbourne4 posts

Super convenient

Did not buy one for myself but bought one for my mum but still want to review this as I am one of the user as well

This coffee machine size is just perfect for small kitchen and the colour is also so modern

It’s sooooo convenient as it is so easy to make a coffee with the flavour that you want and it is also very easy to clean, you only have to wipe the thing that you put capsule in

My mum use that almost every morning

Julie TW
Julie TWNSWSydney, NSW10 posts
  EN85LAE

Perfect size for modern kitchen and lifestyle

I have been a Nespresso fan since the very beginning and have had a few machines. This little guy is just beautifully designed. Light and compact. Easy to clean. Water cistern comes out easily. No buttons to mess with. Capsules don't get stuck.

Milk frother also great.

We bought a black pod drawer that the machine and frother sit on, so we can just grab a pod and pop it in when we are in a rush. We also have the recycle cylinder so we can recycle our pods back to Nespresso.

Only downside is sometimes it drips a little afterwards. no biggie.

And, how good is the service at Nespresso?! Free coffee with the loveliest staff. I am a fan for life.

Snappy2
Snappy2Melbourne4 posts

Awesome Cofee Machine

I got this on special at the Good Guys and it has been awesome. Its my first coffee machine and I use it every morning. It is extremely simple to operate. You just put a pod in, wait for it to heat (very quick) and press the button. Instant delicious coffee! You can buy lots of different flavored pods and they are often on specials and there is lots of choice. It's a reliable and good machine

Jill G
Jill GAU3 posts
  EN85LAE

Love! Love! Love! My coffee machine. Have owned a few different brands over the years but glad I finally bought a Nespresso.

Super easy to use and clean. Serves a nice hot coffe every time.

Excellent service from Nespresso and app easy to use and order.

So impressed I purchased one for my sister for her birthday !!

K3n
K3nperth3 posts
  EN85LAE

Part of my morning routine love it to bits!

Can't rave enough about how easy it is to use this machine and the clean up is ridiculously simple. Just rinse the water canister and wipe the drip tray that's all! I love it's small size which doesn't take up much room on the kitchen counter. Coffee taste amazing and takes no time to prepare. I have a busy morning schedule with a baby so time saving is very important to me. the lime green adds a splash of colour to my white kitchen without being too bright. I love the service from Nespresso they even taught me how to make coffee properly so that I can enjoy this machine more! It is affordable enjoyment and lifts my morning mood every day.

Prash
PrashPERTH9 posts
  Verified EN85LAE

Easy to use

I bought this for a amazing price with cashback offer for coffee and credit. Worth every cent. Heats up quickly and makes good coffee. Can't complaint at all for the price. It's bit loud but for the price I paid can't fault it. Happy with this machine, use it almost everyday.

Jin.K
Jin.KNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

My 3rd purchase

This is my 3rd time purchase with Nespresso machine. Why 3 times? It's not because of out of order. Just for different places.

Taste looks same as using same coffee pods.

Easy and quick to use however I suggest clean the container often. It is not too hard to clean, actually really simple, but don't leave it for a long.

Netstar
Netstar2 posts
  Verified EN85LAE

Delonghi is the best Nespresso machine

I purchased this model for work as I have a Delonghi Nespresso machine at home that is around 7 years old and still works perfectly. No complaints with this compact version. Just plug and play. Noise is less than some other models i have used.Only one wish I had is that the drip tray on my model at home just folds up for larger cups however this model the drip tray needs to be removed and replaced after every large cup use. This is only a minor inconvenience as the drip tray is very easy to remove and replace