HCX3220FTS, HCX3216FTS

• Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (2)
Grosey

GroseySydney, NSW

Great heater overall for use in a small space

I have the Delonghi HCX3220FTS with the manual controls. We put it in our bedroom to take the chill off the room before we go to bed. Its a nice looking heater, easy to set up, and fits nicely in our space. The heating is very good, and gets the small room heated up very quickly, and on the lower settings, does so almost silently.

My one gripe is the timing function on the manual heater is a bit fiddily to use, so I kind of wish I had bought the digital version from an ease of use perspective.

Otherwise, we are very satisfied with this heater, and it has served us well so far in the cold.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $249.00.

Rhyll HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delonghi very efficient

Perfect for heating open areas. Generates plenty of heat for my 35 Sqm living area. Wall mountable kit included . 7 yr warranty. It has an easy operable control which includes a timer.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $149.00.

Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency

Jenny wMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for kids room.

My space heater died got this as a stop gap. Works ok in small areas. Auto stop if knocked over or moved. Doesnt have electronic controls but knobs which are a bit hard to understand. Timer took a while to work up..arrow doesnt line up where you expect it..arrow is very small to see. Legs are really poor even when screwed in. Instruction sheet is really useless, had to go online to work out how to use it. Heating ok. Instructions poor. Good for kids room with timer control.Can be wall mounted.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Electric Heaters

Find out how Delonghi HCX3216FTS / HCX3220FTS compares to other Electric Heaters

jeff

jeffMelbourne

Great heater

We bought this heater to go in a nursery, we also have its sister model that comes with a digital display. Both heaters are quiet, safe to touch and reliable with decent thermostats, 3 heating options and timers. How does this model differ from the digital model? Basically it looks less stylish- BUT, you can adjust the settings in the dark easily because of the manual dials, and doing so doesn't make loud beeping noises- which is important if your kids are light sleepers. Also, unlike a digital display, the knobs cast no light so it keeps the room completely dark. If you are trying to decide between this model, and its sleeker digital version I would choose on this basis- the heaters are otherwise fundamentally the same.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Good looking, sleek heaters. I bought 3 of them and they are very efficient.

I needed something to heat up downstairs damp rooms. The heaters work well and heat up the room very fast. Also: the can be wall mounted, that is why we've bought them: they look pretty good and blend in well. Not as the old crappy heaters that are in the way all the time. Would buy them again.

Meredith Knight

Meredith Knightasked

HCX3216FTS / HCX3220FTS

Does this heater have a fan? Is it noisy to operate?

Rhyll H

Yes, it has a fan. But it's quiet.

Jenny w

It has a fan when on high. Fairly quiet but you know it's on fan.. Generally a quiet, safe unit for children. Timer a bit tricky to use...pins don't line up with arrow. Heats a bedroom nicely. Mine comes on before bed and again in a morning takes the chill of the air quite quickly. Happy with mine.

Peter P.
Peter P.

Hi Jenny. I just bought one and am confused about the fan settings. The heater has a low, medium, high and MAX fan setting. I noticed the fan only comes on when set to MAX. Is this what is happening with your heater? I'm wondering if this is a fault? Appreciate your feedback.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both Delonghi HCX3216FTS / HCX3220FTS
CategoryElectric HeatersElectric Heaters
Price (RRP) $179.00$359.00
Heater TypeConvector & Panel and PortableConvector & Panel and Portable
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Dimensions 555 x 820 x 75 mm555 x 820 x 75 mm
FeaturesEnergy Saving Mode, Fan, Thermostat and TimerEnergy Saving Mode, Thermostat and Timer
Additional FeaturesAnti-Frost Function and Tip Over ProtectionAnti-Frost Function and Tip Over Protection
Power1,600 W2,000 W
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)
Release dateNov 2013Nov 2013