DeLonghi HCX9124E

DeLonghi HCX9124E (page 2 of 2)

MPN: HCX9124E
See the Best Electric Heaters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Heating Speed1/5 - 5/5 (11)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (2) · No (9)
Angie
AngieAustralia

Good

It's a good product. It's very quiet and good when watching tv or in the bedroom. It's asthetically pleasing and works really well. I love the settings for it and it's very user friendly. It's a beautiful heater and keeps the room nice and warm all day and night long.

Arna
ArnaMelbourne

Great for kids room

We bought this heater for use in our toddlers room as our house is freezing at night. We've been able to keep the temperature consistent without the air getting to dry or fear of burnt little fingers. It makes it much easier to figure out how to dress our boy overnight.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Best Heater ever purchased

Very quiet and silent operation.
Safe for kids, not very expensive and has 2 years warranty with it. The body of the heater looks elegant and looks good in the living room.

jeff
jeffMelbourne

Fantastic heater

We bought this heater to go in the nursery- it is very quiet and keeps the room nice and toasty overnight. The panel is also very safe to touch- no burns here!. The electronic controls are a great feature aesthetically although I doubt they are as sensitive as the digital display likes to suggest- be aware that the display casts a significant amount of light, so if you want a totally dark room then get a model with manual dials instead. Lastly, the digital touch buttons will please some with their ease of use but may annoy others because it can be very difficult to see the buttons in a dark room.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi HCX9124E compares to other Electric Heaters

Zeroman
ZeromanPerth

Lovely heater

Beautiful heater, it is very convenient and warm during winter. Worth the money to buy for this heater. I was told by my friend to buy this and I wouldn't agree more to recommend it to others. It would keep the room temperature warm also and keep our body well

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Marisa
MarisaHornsby

Surprisingly quiet!

I bought this panel heater because it looked sleek and I read good reviews. It has wheels so you can easily move it around. It comes with 7 year manufacturing warranty too!
Not sure if it's because it's new but it took a little while to heat up and it smelled bad for the first hour.
I'm definitely happy with my purchase!

Review update: it warms up the room where the heater is pretty quickly and it doesn't get uncomfortably hot. It does warm up the other rooms too but it takes a little longer. No more bad smell either! Which I read in the manual is normal the first time you turn it on anyway.

Still happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Natalie
NatalieSydney

Great for heating a small room

We use this to heat my daughter's room at bedtime and for midnight feeds. It's great - absolutely silent on the first three settings and works really quickly to heat the room. Only complaint is that the buttons beep when touched/activated which would be fine in any situation but trying to switch it off when my child is asleep (although so far so good). The buttons are self explanatory and easy to use but a little sensitive so it's easy to accidentally raise the temperature by a few degrees. The silence of it is so good it would be easy to forget it's on which is both a pro and a con.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
CJ10
CJ10Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Item and value

This is a wonderful heater, visually stream look with digital display. Heats really well and distribution of heat is great. Not too noisy so doesn't interfere if its in a lounge room or a kids room. For the price of this unit compared to others on the market it is value for money and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to other people

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Jonathon
JonathonAdelaide

Great value for money

This heater is great. I love the digital display and its ability to maintain a desired temperature on low power settings. It runs silent on all modes except the highest. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the fan mode is louder than I expected. Overall very pleased with this product.

Electric Heaters