DeLonghi HCX9124E

DeLonghi HCX9124E

MPN: HCX9124E

Ally
AllyMelbourne

Good but beeps are too loud

Good quiet heater does the job very well but if you want it to turn itself off of delay start the beep is so loud. Really annoying and you cannot turn it down or off . So if that’s not a problem then you’ll love it . If you don’t like noise then avoid

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Suits our requirements perfectly.

We chose this heater for a bedroom and while it is large for a 3x3 room, it operates so quietly with minimal power use that we were pleasantly surprised. Also keeps the room at an even temperature.. On a higher setting it heats our open plan living room. The heater is light, well designed and sturdy. We are delighted!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Rosco
RoscoSydney

Very good electric heater

Very good electric heater bought to heat large living room during winter so as not to operate reversible air conditioner for sake of few hours, ceramic technology and easy to use controls, is very safe around young children and pet animals who cannot be easily burnt accidentally. Very good design and produces warmth very quickly.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi HCX9124E compares to other Electric Heaters

Ellie
EllieBunbury

Ok but not suitable for large areas

This heater performs well, but doesn't heat up large open areas well, such as living room. This is to be expected. Also, I found the controls not very easy to use as they're the same colour as the panel, hence it's easy to press the wrong control without having a good look especially if the room is dark. Plain simple buttons in a lighter colour (i.e. colour different to the control panel itself) would have been better.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Joy
JoyAtwell

This is WOW product

Date PurchasedMay 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Arna
ArnaMelbourne

Great for kids room

We bought this heater for use in our toddlers room as our house is freezing at night. We've been able to keep the temperature consistent without the air getting to dry or fear of burnt little fingers. It makes it much easier to figure out how to dress our boy overnight.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Best Heater ever purchased

Very quiet and silent operation.
Safe for kids, not very expensive and has 2 years warranty with it. The body of the heater looks elegant and looks good in the living room.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
jeff
jeffMelbourne

Fantastic heater

We bought this heater to go in the nursery- it is very quiet and keeps the room nice and toasty overnight. The panel is also very safe to touch- no burns here!. The electronic controls are a great feature aesthetically although I doubt they are as sensitive as the digital display likes to suggest- be aware that the display casts a significant amount of light, so if you want a totally dark room then get a model with manual dials instead. Lastly, the digital touch buttons will please some with their ease of use but may annoy others because it can be very difficult to see the buttons in a dark room.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Zeroman
ZeromanPerth

Lovely heater

Beautiful heater, it is very convenient and warm during winter. Worth the money to buy for this heater. I was told by my friend to buy this and I wouldn't agree more to recommend it to others. It would keep the room temperature warm also and keep our body well

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi HCX9124E compares to other Electric Heaters

Marisa
MarisaHornsby

Surprisingly quiet!

I bought this panel heater because it looked sleek and I read good reviews. It has wheels so you can easily move it around. It comes with 7 year manufacturing warranty too!
Not sure if it's because it's new but it took a little while to heat up and it smelled bad for the first hour.
I'm definitely happy with my purchase!

Review update: it warms up the room where the heater is pretty quickly and it doesn't get uncomfortably hot. It does warm up the other rooms too but it takes a little longer. No more bad smell either! Which I read in the manual is normal the first time you turn it on anyway.

Still happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Natalie
NatalieSydney

Great for heating a small room

We use this to heat my daughter's room at bedtime and for midnight feeds. It's great - absolutely silent on the first three settings and works really quickly to heat the room. Only complaint is that the buttons beep when touched/activated which would be fine in any situation but trying to switch it off when my child is asleep (although so far so good). The buttons are self explanatory and easy to use but a little sensitive so it's easy to accidentally raise the temperature by a few degrees. The silence of it is so good it would be easy to forget it's on which is both a pro and a con.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
CJ10
CJ10Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Item and value

This is a wonderful heater, visually stream look with digital display. Heats really well and distribution of heat is great. Not too noisy so doesn't interfere if its in a lounge room or a kids room. For the price of this unit compared to others on the market it is value for money and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to other people

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Lucy Basked

Delonghi HCX9124E error 1.9

Hi, my Delonghi heater is broken. It goes to start up when I press power but then the screen starts blipping quick quickly and then all the screen lights up and it shows the number 1.9 ?

These heaters actually appear to have terrible reviews that detail this as a common occurrence and malfunction. Do you know what this could be, and whether it is worth trying to fix the issue?

Thanks,

Lucy

Bazza DiErko

Lucy, save yourself the heartache and dump it. As we had received 2 equally dud replacements with neither manufacturer nor retailer giving satisfaction I took mine apart to look close up at the cheap crappy parts inside then happily binned the lot.
I then got a Kogan brand replacement delivered to my door within 48hours which is better and at $120 approx., a third of the price. So long DeLonghi - never again!

Lucy B

hahahahah! oki, cheers Bazza. I'm glad you have some reliable warmth now :)

Bazza DiErkoasked

Can I fix my heater. It’s winter again and just out of storage. Back to the same old problem of error messages and random shut downs.
Dump it?
This is a warranty replacement already. It took ages and many phone calls and persistent trips up the Parramatta Road to get the first one changed.
Unhappy.

Satoko T.
Satoko T.asked

This one has been working very well but today, keep having this issue with plug icon on the panel and not working, but its 100% plugged. We tried all the pluggs on our wall but the same. at the end of panel display, it shows 3.1. I wonder this is some kind of error number display... anybody has this issue?

Louisa W.
Louisa W.

I think it's when the timer has been on.
Ours displayed the same and wouldn't come on.
I pressed the timer button twice and it came on

Michael D.
Michael D.

Same issue. Thank you for your suggestion for the 3.1 error.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryElectric Heaters