KBO2001, Vintage KBOV2001

Julietta
JuliettaSydney, NSW

Solid Kettle

Kettle has an aesthetically pleasing appearance. The lid is metal with no plastic on the inside. The water level is easy to read. The kettle boils relatively quickly, although similar to other kettles we have owned. This kettle is quite. There is a small light to indicate it is boiling but this is sufficient. The lid can be hard to remove and put back in completely. There are some small scratches after six months of use appearing on the interface between the lid and the rim. Overall decent kettle, so far so good.

Purchased in November 2020.

Brown.satisfiedvague
Brown.satisfiedvagueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the colour!

Looks great. Works well.. and I make about 20 cups of tea per day, so I'm pretty tough on kettles. I've had it a few months now, and it's still going strong. Yeah, the price was a bit high, but still lower than everywhere else.

Purchased in August 2020 at Amazon for $99.00.

Eliza2018
Eliza2018Illawarra, NSW

Great product, beautiful design but very loud.

We purchased this kettle in 2017 with matching 4 slice toaster.

We loved the design and how it compliments other Delonghi appliances (coffee machine). It has served us well for nearly 4 years, however, it is very loud. Aside from that, functioned well and served its purpose: boil water and look nice in the kitchen.

Purchased in May 2017 at David Jones.

Roselyn
RoselynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect pretty little but awesome kettle

This "Delonghi icona capitals red kettle" has been quite helpful and reliable unit of kettle that I have ever owned. Importantly, it is also very safe to use and to operate.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $116.10.

Noise Level

Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.

Had a good run from this kettle

I had this kettle for a good 7 years it was reliable ,a bit noisy when boiling, eventually had to chuck it out when it started to Leak from the bottom, I would recommend it and I would buy another one.

Purchased in March 2013 at David Jones for $199.00.

Noise Level

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Annie K
Annie KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best kettle I’ve ever owned.

This is definitely the best kettle I’ve ever owned. The pouring spout is perfect, never spills a drop, it doesn’t leak when boiling, and the water tastes great.
It wasn’t cheap, but definitely worth the extra money, plus it looks great in my kitchen (I got the dark blue), doesn’t even show finger marks like most other kettles do. Highly recommend!!

Purchased at Myer for $139.00.

Davo
DavoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality kettle

A quality product with a stylish look and great colour. Works well and gives that extra look to our kitchen.Just bought another kettle along with the matching toaster as backup, incase DeLonghi changes the design. Love the look.

November 14th 2019 Update: Great design

Had this kettle for three years now and have just bought a back up one as Delonghi seem to be changing there design and I wanted to keep the look in our kitchen.
The quality is top notch and this little work horse never misses a beat.
Good quality finish as well.
Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 at Peter's of Kensington for $89.00.

BEST KETTLE!

I have had this kettle for near 6 years and absolutely love it. I love the look of it, I have lived in several places since owing it and it has looked great in every kitchen. It gets used daily and sometimes several times per day and is still as good now as it was new. The only thing I am disappointed about is that the Beige colour has now been discontinued so I cant buy a back up for when this one eventually stops- hopefully that isn't sometime soon. Will definitely be looking at another DeLonghi when the time comes.

Purchased in January 2014 for $149.00.

C.Ry.
C.Ry.Perth, WA

lasts..

This kettle has lasted me 4 years!!! And I have tea around 3 times a day. Very impressed with it, except only recently it has started to leak when I tip it to pour water into my mug. Otherwise.. i think it lasted pretty well for a kettle that gets used so much.

Michele1608
Michele1608Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't judge toaster and kettle by its cover!!

Purchased for $130.00.

Bazil
BazilNorth Western Region, NSW

Looks nice but noisy

Love the look of this kettle!! The lid is a little hard to remove when filling and the water level feature is hiding under the handle which makes it a little hard to see. The element is hidden but it is noisy when boiling. But it looks smart with its glossy finish.

Purchased in June 2019 at Qantas store for $120.00.

Bronwyn TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth the wait...

The kettle is wonderful, I am highly satisfied with taste of water, time it takes to boil, the water level is something I had to get use too. But easy once I retrained myself.
The kettle can get hot, but like anything its just the product doing its job.
I waited and got a bargain not only in price but the quality of the product lives up to the what you would believe it to be.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $50.00.

Bronwyn T

If your wondering on the low cost, I was lucky enough to pick up the kettle as they were getting rid of old stock to refurbish the store.

C A
C ACentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Slow but reliable

Reliable, stylish and easy to use. I bought the red and the colour is great, I also bought matching toaster.
It doesn't taint the water, scale doesn't build up and it works fine with tank water.
Lost a star as it takes quite a while to boil. Linger than my previous cheapo supermarket brand, but apart from that I am happy.
It certainly looks nice on the bench!

Purchased in June 2016 at Myer Gifts Online for $109.00.

Louise085
Louise085Launceston, TAS

A nice kettle

The kettle I purchased was lovely to look at, the water books quite quickly when full and has a great water level indicator. It’s a stylish, simple design which would match many styles of homes.

I was disappointed with the chrome that is on the lid and around the base of the kettle as it peeled and chipped off soon after purchase. This was a real negative as I paid for a great product which it wasn’t in the end.

MHardy
MHardy

Stylish but needs a few design issues fixed

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store.