DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro

4.1

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

One of the best coffee machines we have ever had the pleasure to use

Love the consistency of the coffee. Took awhile to get the correct grind and tamping.
NOT happy with the temperature of the coffee or the milk. Have it set at the highest temperature but still not hot enough. Have to heat coffee cups up first with boiling water from the kettle to try and have a hot coffee. The temperature of the coffee no milk has completely spoilt the whole experience. We have two cups of coffee each a day (2 people) and have had to descale after just 3 weeks, thought this was a bit soon. Water hardening test was done and set, also using water ‘balls’. Don’t have lime in the water but it is more in the ‘hard’ scale.

Purchased in April 2021.

StrapsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

1 month in - home barista heaven

Only reason for the 4 stars (and not 5) was advised that the machine was a double boiler when in store. However discovered that we cant brew coffee and steam milk at the same time.

Even though the price point is high, we knew we were getting a manual machine with some automated abilities and not a completely automatic machine, thus our expectations have been more than met with this.
The smart tamping takes some getting used to as well as adjusting the temp, grind setting and levels between beans. However we have managed to go through 4 ish kgs in the 5 weeks with minimal wastage.

Manual steamer does the milk well as does the auto milk device.

Temperature and consistency of coffee is reasonably consistent.

Purchased in April 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,750.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Straps, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it. We thank you for your feedback and will be more mindful in advertising and teaching of retailer staff. But we are glad you are loving your machine :)

hayleykidman
hayleykidmanPerth, WA

Not worth the money

We have had a few coffee machines and this is the worst we have had yet. I managed to get our old Sunbeam Toronto repaired after being so disappointed with this machine.
It got one star because hubby liked it frothing they milk for him. We have had the magifica, we have a small travel delonghi we use for travelling so i have had a few delonghi coffee machines to review on experience. This machine will now become an emergency machine.

Purchased in October 2020 at JB Hifi Home for $1,999.00.

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Love it, but

Have had my Maestro for 2 months and love using it. It’s everything I love in a machine. Finding that my coffee (tried all my proven blends) is more bitter than with previous machines and can’t seem to reduce the bitterness.

Purchased in November 2020 at Myer for $1,900.00.

Shez
Shez

So far so good (excellent)

Purchased at Myer for $1,699.00.

Hi Shez,
Thank you for your kind words, we love hearing from our happy customers. We have also noted your comments for improvements as De'Longhi is always looking at ways to improve their machine.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
ConLac
ConLacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic coffee machine BUT not after 5 months

Purchased in December 2020 at Myer for $1,699.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi ConLac, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine and you found our zoom setup helpful! We will pass on your great feedback to Heather :)

CherylDeLonghi

Hi ConLac I'm so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Maestro. From what I see you have already chatted with our customer service team. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Michael Cook
Michael CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delonghi La Specialista Maestro

I am most impressed with this machine. Great results in making my various coffees with great taste and consistency. I have never experienced a true coffee flavour until I received this coffeemaker and made my own drinks, Lattes and Cappuccinos regularly. Most enjoyable even the way the temperature is set is perfect. Absolutely rapt with this machine.

Purchased at The Good Guys Online store.

CherylDeLonghi

Michael we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and am so happy that you are enjoying your Maestro. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Very happy you are enjoying good coffee.

Best of both worlds

I purchased this recently because I currently have a Delonghi fully automatic but I’ve always felt that the milk was not quite hot enough. This machine gives me the best of both world because I can now froth the milk myself or the machine does it for me. I was shown by Suzy, Delonghi QLD rep the in and outs of the machine. Very happy and I’ve always trusted the brand De’Longhi.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Mick,
Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing great things about our De'Longhi reps and how much you love your machine.

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

DeLonghi Maestro - Awesome Machine!

This machine does it all! It has the automated functions we need to make high quality coffee fast, with little effort, as well as the option to be used manually for more customised brews.

I had Suzy Harper, the DeLonghi QLD Sales Rep, demonstrate all the great features of this machine in a one-to-one lesson at Harvey Norman. The Maestro is easy to use and has a wide range of options to personalise each setting to get the coffee you love every time, remembering your preferences the next time you use it.

Love this machine, would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,850.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine and that Suzy was such a great help to you! We love hearing stories like these :)

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines