DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Shez
Shez

So far so good (excellent)

Purchased at Myer for $1,699.00.

Hi Shez,
Thank you for your kind words, we love hearing from our happy customers. We have also noted your comments for improvements as De'Longhi is always looking at ways to improve their machine.

ConLac
ConLacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic coffee machine BUT not after 5 months

Purchased in December 2020 at Myer for $1,699.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi ConLac, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine and you found our zoom setup helpful! We will pass on your great feedback to Heather :)

CherylDeLonghi

Hi ConLac I'm so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Maestro. From what I see you have already chatted with our customer service team. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Michael Cook
Michael CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delonghi La Specialista Maestro

I am most impressed with this machine. Great results in making my various coffees with great taste and consistency. I have never experienced a true coffee flavour until I received this coffeemaker and made my own drinks, Lattes and Cappuccinos regularly. Most enjoyable even the way the temperature is set is perfect. Absolutely rapt with this machine.

Purchased at The Good Guys Online store.

CherylDeLonghi

Michael we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and am so happy that you are enjoying your Maestro. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Very happy you are enjoying good coffee.

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Best of both worlds

I purchased this recently because I currently have a Delonghi fully automatic but I’ve always felt that the milk was not quite hot enough. This machine gives me the best of both world because I can now froth the milk myself or the machine does it for me. I was shown by Suzy, Delonghi QLD rep the in and outs of the machine. Very happy and I’ve always trusted the brand De’Longhi.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Mick,
Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing great things about our De'Longhi reps and how much you love your machine.

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

DeLonghi Maestro - Awesome Machine!

This machine does it all! It has the automated functions we need to make high quality coffee fast, with little effort, as well as the option to be used manually for more customised brews.

I had Suzy Harper, the DeLonghi QLD Sales Rep, demonstrate all the great features of this machine in a one-to-one lesson at Harvey Norman. The Maestro is easy to use and has a wide range of options to personalise each setting to get the coffee you love every time, remembering your preferences the next time you use it.

Love this machine, would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,850.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine and that Suzy was such a great help to you! We love hearing stories like these :)

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
See all DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro reviews

Courtie H.asked

Is it normal for a new machine to have coffee grinds on it and smell strong of coffee in the grinder?

Straps
Straps

Do you mean at the point of ‘unboxing’ from the shop.??

Courtie H.

Yes straight from the box I brought it today opened it and it has grinds near the tamp and the grinder smells like coffee

Doris Smith
Doris Smith

Take it back and ask for a new machine as paid for, not a 2nd hand one as received. Unacceptable on every level from any retailer.

Lorraine D.
Lorraine D.asked

Coffee grinder no working

renny
rennyasked

Hi are the cappuccino nice and hot I currently have a very expensive machine but not impressed

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Renny, for this particular machine, yes the cappuccinos are hot. Since this is a manual machine you can heat up the milk with the steam wand to however hot you would like.
The best places to look around for the best price would be at https://delonghicoffeemachines.com.au/ and this will also tell you which stores near you are selling the Maestro :)

See all DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategorySemi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines