DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

GREAT COFFEE MACHINE

Great coffee machine. Does what’s it supposed to do. If you want to make your coffee manually or if you want one on the go it’s has the automatic option.

Purchased in May 2021.

CherylDeLonghi

Thank you so much for your review Vari. So glad you are enjoying the machine.

hayleykidman
hayleykidmanPerth, WA

Not worth the money

We have had a few coffee machines and this is the worst we have had yet. I managed to get our old Sunbeam Toronto repaired after being so disappointed with this machine.
It got one star because hubby liked it frothing they milk for him. We have had the magifica, we have a small travel delonghi we use for travelling so i have had a few delonghi coffee machines to review on experience. This machine will now become an emergency machine.

Purchased in October 2020 at JB Hifi Home for $1,999.00.

Shez
Shez

So far so good (excellent)

Purchased at Myer for $1,699.00.

Hi Shez,
Thank you for your kind words, we love hearing from our happy customers. We have also noted your comments for improvements as De'Longhi is always looking at ways to improve their machine.

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

ConLacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic coffee machine BUT not after 5 months

Purchased in December 2020 at Myer for $1,699.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi ConLac, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine and you found our zoom setup helpful! We will pass on your great feedback to Heather :)

CherylDeLonghi

Hi ConLac I'm so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Maestro. From what I see you have already chatted with our customer service team. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Michael Cook
Michael CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delonghi La Specialista Maestro

I am most impressed with this machine. Great results in making my various coffees with great taste and consistency. I have never experienced a true coffee flavour until I received this coffeemaker and made my own drinks, Lattes and Cappuccinos regularly. Most enjoyable even the way the temperature is set is perfect. Absolutely rapt with this machine.

Purchased at The Good Guys Online store.

CherylDeLonghi

Michael we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and am so happy that you are enjoying your Maestro. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Very happy you are enjoying good coffee.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Best of both worlds

I purchased this recently because I currently have a Delonghi fully automatic but I’ve always felt that the milk was not quite hot enough. This machine gives me the best of both world because I can now froth the milk myself or the machine does it for me. I was shown by Suzy, Delonghi QLD rep the in and outs of the machine. Very happy and I’ve always trusted the brand De’Longhi.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Mick,
Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing great things about our De'Longhi reps and how much you love your machine.

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

DeLonghi Maestro - Awesome Machine!

This machine does it all! It has the automated functions we need to make high quality coffee fast, with little effort, as well as the option to be used manually for more customised brews.

I had Suzy Harper, the DeLonghi QLD Sales Rep, demonstrate all the great features of this machine in a one-to-one lesson at Harvey Norman. The Maestro is easy to use and has a wide range of options to personalise each setting to get the coffee you love every time, remembering your preferences the next time you use it.

Love this machine, would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,850.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine and that Suzy was such a great help to you! We love hearing stories like these :)

Kristie
Kristieasked

Anyone else having issues with the automatic milk system? Ours won't draw milk up from the carafe, and just sputters tiny milk bubbles from the spout. We get less than 5mm of milk total in the cup when using the latte, flat white and cappuccino presets. We've cleaned the milk system and machine thoroughly, but it's been like this from first use. We've given up on the automatic milk system and use the wand instead. Really disappointing as the near full automation of the machine was what I purchased it for in the first place. The steam pressure from the wand is also less than I would have expected (definitely less than my old Breville machine), and takes quite a bit longer to heat the milk.

Doris Smith

We had a similar experience but found it was all about how you ‘drive’ it in the end. The 2x button has to be on to get enough milk through for a decent sized latte. Before you make any coffee you have to let water down through the centre insert until it is hot - you can see steam and you have to put steam through the wand. We use the automatic milk frother for nearly every coffee and don’t have anymore problems. We also use the bigger coffee filter as well because we use big coffee mugs all the time. Hope this helps.

ConLac

I have a similar issue despite looking after this machine impeccably. The automatic milk won’t froth the milk anymore. Despite the milk setting being on cappuccino it comes out warm and flat. I have cleaned and tried other settings. Thieve machines are duds

Courtie H.asked

Is it normal for a new machine to have coffee grinds on it and smell strong of coffee in the grinder?

Straps
Straps

Do you mean at the point of ‘unboxing’ from the shop.??

Courtie H.

Yes straight from the box I brought it today opened it and it has grinds near the tamp and the grinder smells like coffee

Doris Smith

Take it back and ask for a new machine as paid for, not a 2nd hand one as received. Unacceptable on every level from any retailer.

Lorraine D.
Lorraine D.asked

Coffee grinder no working

See all DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategorySemi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines