DeLonghi Lattissima Pro EN750MB

DeLonghi Lattissima Pro EN750MB (page 2 of 2)

MPN: EN750.MB

Tash

Tash

Very happy

We love our new DeLonghi lattissima pro. We find it so easy to use, and produces a perfect cup of coffee every time. Even have the kids making me coffee now

Date PurchasedAug 2017

nico88

nico88AU

Not what expected

I bought it a few months ago and used it every morning.It's no better than my previous DeLonghi Pixie. The machine is very noisy and the quality of coffee is average - I use only Nespresso capsules.
After a few uses the milk started to splatter all over the place even after the milk jug was cleaned as per instructions so I had to go back to my Aeroccino.
It is easy to use and clean but quality wise it's not worth the money.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Good morning companion

The DeLonghi Lattissima Pro is a good morning companion. I very much like its fast heating thermoblock which allows me to take advantage and ready to make a cuppa the way I like in 30 seconds. The water tank has a generous size which amazingly easy to fill compared to the machine’s dimensions.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Love my DeLonghi

This coffee machine delivers awesome tasting coffee every cup time after time. My daughter uses it every weekend when she stays for the weekend. She loved it so much she has now bought her own DeLonghi coffee machine. It's very easy to clean the machine. I can't fault it at all.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Julie

JulieMelbourne

Milk doesn't heat up enough!

This is the 2nd coffee machine I have purchased under Delonghi due to experiencing too cool milk! I've tried changing settings to max heat and even sat the milk container out of the fridge however it only gets a tad warmer. It's a good machine as it's easy to clean and maintain. All my friends and family who have tried it out didn't have too much trouble working it without asking me too many questions which is a plus when I'm busy elsewhere to make the coffee for them!
So the only cons is milk not being hot enough so I sometimes need to microwave it for 30 seconds for those that prefer their cuppa hot!! It's lasted 2yrs with not many issues however I have needed to do water ph change more often now which sux as it's not cheap.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

gb359

gb359Forster

Lattissima+ was great, this is better

We had a Lattissima+ for a number of years and with the exception of the occasional problem with steam, it was excellent. Decided to upgrade to this model - wasn't sure whether it was worth the extra cost, it certainly is. Superior build quality and materials, larger water tank and milk jug, much easier cleaning process, better range of coffees, steamed milk , hot water etc. It's just a great improvement all round on a previous model that we liked anyway. Highly recommend, but make sure you don't pay full retail, it's well worth it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

George

GeorgeMelbourne

Fantastic coffee machine. Best purchase ever

What can I say. This is the best coffee machine I have ever owned. I have always had a manual machine, but lattissima pro leaves the rest for dead. It makes great tasting lattes under 40 seconds. Handy when I am in a rush to leave in the mornings for work. Great for making coffee for 2+ guests. I needed at least a 4-5 minutes with the other machines. This machine is also self cleaning, and any left over milk goes straight into the fridge, minimising waste. Another + is that the machine cleans itself in seconds. I have also found great tasting coffee pads which cost under 50 cents. No need to rely on the expensive Nespresso range.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Reviewer_J

Reviewer_JAU

Great long lasting machine

I've had this machine for over 2 years now and it's still working just like it did the first month. Makes fantastic coffees and the milk frother is great. I've never had any issues with the machine at all, the only gripe I have is that when selecting an auto option like cappuccino or latte the milk comes out before the coffee leaving the milk froth without any coffee taste at all. I manually do the coffee first and the coffee ends up perfect every time. Highly recommended!

My New Lattissima Pro Does Not Work At All!

I just bought my new nespresso lattissima pro machine from the nespresso shop in champs ellyyses in Paris France. Came back home anxious to have a nice coffee. I started the system cleaning process as what is written within the manual but unfortunately nothing happened the cleaning process did not operate and got the message: system empty - repeat delivery. Tried to understand what is this message but could not reach any clue and I left the machine and submitted a complaint.

A quality built product that looks classy

This is literally the top of the line Nespresso Coffee Machine. The difference in build quality between this and the next model down (the Lattissima Touch) is like chalk and cheese. Yes there is a big difference in price but so is there a big difference in the models. If you read the reviews on the Plus and the Touch. They are plagued with milk and steam system problems. I haven't seen any such comments about the Pro. Do yourself a favour and don't settle for any less than the best.

TOMUCO

TOMUCOwa, 6210

Should have done Due Diligence

The DeLonghi Lattisma cost several hundred dollars but it came with $90 coffee value or $70 cash back so I bought it and for 3 weeks thought it was great.
Then the milk frothing stopped working properly and all I was getting was steam so I came here looking for answers and OOPS! Should have read the reviews before I bought.

The other thing to catch me by surprise was the $90 coffee value deal. Sounded good and I went online to order and OOPS! The prices they charge are 30%- 40% higher than any shop or supermarket I've been to.

Brad SMelbourne

Most unreliable coffee machine ever.

Brad S

Yehh, it's a pretty average machine that's for sure.

Chez

ChezHobart, Tasmania

No more coffee shops for me now thanks to Lattissima Pro

Have spent small fortune on coffee machines (and daily at coffee shops) and at last I've found my perfect barista-quality machine. I LOVE love love my Lattissima pro (LP) which kindly gives me a VERY frothy cappuccino or allows me to reduce froth for others, or just gives great blacks. Nespresso capsules have gone from strength to strength over the years and I can select my flavour to suit my mood. Since purchasing LP I have not bought one cappuccino; I make my own and take to work in glass Maxwell & Wiliams hot/cold mug and 30 minutes later it's as good as fresh made. The LP is the easiest, no fuss machine I've ever used and the milk frother is exceptional. Thank you DeLonghi

Ian

IanQld, 4031

Great Machine

I have just invested in a new machine the Lattissima Pro upgrading from the Lattissima Plus that will now be used in the caravan, I found the Pro easy to use with its touch screen and the frothed milk is far better than the plus, also the milk jug on the Pro does not get warm like it does on the Plus model which turned the milk off quicker than it should have, and if I need a tea you can have hot water in 12 seconds I do recommend you take a look at this machine if you are in the market for one.

cinder

cinderAU

Absolutely love it

Michele

MicheleSydney, NSW

The new lattissma pro

Hi
I wish I read some of these reviews before I bought this machine. I agree with the service side and customer service. They need to brush up their customer service if they only want you to use their exclusive coffee.
My milk frother has a problem after 3 months. I bought the higher version of this one.
I recommend you look at other machines so that if it breaks you can use generic coffee.
I have waited over 3 days for my machine to be collected and had to buy my coffee.
None broke after 3 months
Bad service

Michele

MicheleSydney, NSW

Delonghi lattissmo pro Do not buy one!

Hi bought a nespresso from Harvey Norman in caringbah after 3 months it broke down.
Booked a service call with nespresso after waiting 3 days for a pickup still no one has come to collect it. The problem is that you can't use the pods for another machine so you are restricted if it's breaks down. While TNT will deliver another machine however I have waited 3 days so far and yet no coffee machine. If I could I would not have bought it. Be aware of this it may not happen however if it does you are stuck with pods you can't use on another machine or using hot water. So I will need to go out to buy coffee for visitors while my machine is eventually collected....never again nespresso

Bad customer service for warranty

Melody R.asked

I have s Lattissimo Pro that has now decided that when the milk jug is in place won’t heat up. Bought machine about 15 months ago. Regular maintenance carried out
What do I do?

Moonie Michael
Moonie Michael

Wow thst is a doosie, I'd suggest returning it to Nespresso for maintenance or replacement under warranty. Also just checking, have you put the milk jug back together properly? To also pinpoint where the problem is, does the hot water attachment work properly?
Hope this helps, good luck.

Jamie M
Jamie M

Did you ever find a fix for this? My machine is now doing the exact same thing and I’m not sure how to go about fixing it. Thanks.

Melody R.

I called Nespresso and they took my machine away and fixed it. Have no idea what was wrong with it as they didn’t tell me

Peter

Peterasked

My machine is giving an error message "System empty Repeat delivery' and will not allow me to lift the cover to insert a capsule. When I press any of the buttons, I just get a whirring sound.

Don C.asked

nespresso Lattissima Pro: Quantity of shot is right on and I get the appropriate amount of water in the drip tray, but I also get water going under the drip tray, and it somehow misses the tray and ends up in a pool underneath it. Please advise?

fred f
fred f

Did you think to ask Delonghi?

Don C.

Thanks Andy, DeLonghi referred me to Nespresso help since I purchased from them. The coffee specialist had me check for calcium flakes but there were none since I really do regular maintenance and, use filtered water. She had me run multiple Lungo shots and no flakes. She had me take apart the milk frothier head and soak all the parts for an hour in warm soapy water, which I'm doing now. I will post if this makes a difference. Thanks.

Don C.

This seemed to work, I was surprised.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines